Win a Jaguar Track Experience to the Nurburgring with Sir Ian Botham
Last Updated: 16/08/11 9:35am
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is complete the form on the Jaguar competition page on the Sky Sports website. The promoter does not accept responsibility for computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
3. This promotion opens on 18th August 2011 and all entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 25th September
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received.
6. One winner and their guest will receive the following prize.
• The prize is for the winner plus one guest to travel to the Nurburgring in Germany on 30th October 2011 to participate in a Jaguar Track Experience on 31 October 2011 with Sir Ian Botham. The prize includes flights and travel to and from The Nurburgring, accommodation and dinner on Sunday 30 October, breakfast and lunch on Monday 31st October and on the same day, a Jaguar Track Experience including a drive in a Jaguar XKR-S. One night's accommodation will be provided at Lindner Hotel, Lindner Hotels & Ferienpark Nürburgring, Stefan-Bellof-Straße D - 53520 Nürburg
By entering the competition, the winner agrees to the following:
- Participants of the track experience will need to be at least 28 years old. Where the winner is aged between 18 and 28 years old, the prize can be offered to a friend or family member in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- The winner and guest participating in the Jaguar track experience must hold a valid UK drivers license with no more than 6 points at the date of the track day. They will need to provide this at the track day.
- The winner and guest will be required to complete a declaration form before taking part in the track day. They must comply with all terms and conditions of entry to the venue.
- The prize must be taken on 30th & 31st October 2011. The winner and their guest must be available to travel and take part on these dates.
- All dates and detailed facilities are dependent on availability at the time of booking as a detailed arrangement with the winner following the prize draw is required.
- The winner and their guest are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals, not listed as part of the prize package above.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. Winner accepts that the prize could be rescheduled, cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must notify Promoter, or its designated agency immediately. In this circumstance, Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the winner and their guest may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winner and their guest agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. The Promoter will provide Jaguar with the winner's details so that they can contact them about their prize. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on or through the "Contact us" link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.