Terms & Conditions - WWE Revenge
Last Updated: April 4, 2012 5:26pm
1. This promotion is open to customers in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this prize draw, all you need to do is select the correct answer to the question. You will also need to submit your details along with your answer on skysports.com/revenge
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
5. This promotion opens on 5th April 2012 and all entries must be received by midnight on 12th April 2012 ("Closing Date")
6. One winner will be selected at random on or around 13th April 2012 by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on 13th April 2012.
7. One winner will receive the following prize:
• Return train travel for two people to London
• Luxury car transfers to the hotel in Central London
• Overnight accommodation at 4 Star Trafalgar Hotel in Central London on 19th April
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Return luxury car transfers for two people from the hotel to Leicester Square
• 2 tickets to the premiere of The Avengers in Leicester Square on Thursday 19th April 2012
• Luxury car transfers from the hotel in Central London to London St Pancras International
• Return Eurostar travel for two people to Paris Gare du Nord from London
• Return transfers from the station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at 4 Star K&K Cayre Hotel in Central Paris on 20th April
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Return transfers for two people from the hotel to the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy
• 2 tickets to see Raw WrestleMania Revenge Tour at the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy on Friday 20th April 2012
• Meet and greet passes to meet a WWE superstar or Diva before the event. The identity of the WWE Superstar or Diva available at the meet and greet sessions for the Event is subject to change at any time at WWE's discretion. WWE reserves the right to offer only one WWE Superstar or Diva for any of the meet and greet sessions.
• Luxury car transfers from London St Pancras International to the winners returning mainline London Station
• Travel insurance
The winner must be 18 years or over. The remaining travel companion must be 12 years of age or over, however, they must have written parental permission to travel on the trip and the winner and his/her adult companions must be responsible for any travel companions under 18 years of age.
Travel will be by train and must be booked off peak. Travel to London will be from the winners nearest mainline rail station on the 19th April 2012, returning to the winners nearest mainline rail station on the 21st April 2012.Tickets will be allocated by WWE and winners will have no choice in their seat locations. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. London Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Hotel is booked for Thursday 19th April 2012. Eurostar is booked to depart London St Pancras International on 20th April 2012 at 0912, arriving into Paris Gare du Nord at 1247 hours. Train will return from Paris Gare du Nord at 1313 hours on 21st April 2012, arriving into London St Pancras at 1436. Paris Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Hotel is booked for Friday 20th April 2012. Premiere tickets to The Avengers will be allocated by Marvel and winners will have no choice in their seat allocation. The prize does not cover any additional expenses including food, beverages and mini bar/ hotel expenses.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable and may not be sold.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period of 48 hours, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the "Contact us" link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: BSkyB, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.