Terms & Conditions - Turkish Airlines World Golf Final Competition
Last Updated: 13/09/12 9:01am
1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this prize draw, all you need to do is select the correct answer to the question. You will also need to submit your details along with your answer on skysports.com/golf.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
5. This promotion opens on 13th September 2012 and all entries must be received by midnight on 23rd September 2012 ("Closing Date")
6. One winner will be selected at random on or around 24th September 2012 by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone by 1st October 2012.
7. One winner and a guest will receive the following prize:
• Return flights from a UK airport which operate Turkish Airlines (London, Manchester, Birmingham)
• A 5 night stay at a hotel in Turkey (Room only, meals and drinks not included)
• VIP tickets to the Turkish Airlines World Golf Final which includes clubhouse access and hospitality
• Transfers to the hotel from Antalya airport. (UK transfers not included)
The winner may select a guest to take on the trip. The winner and companion must be 18 years or over. The winner and his/her travel companion must be eligible to travel to Turkey. Tourist visas are obtained on arrival and payment can be made in Dollars, Sterling or Euros. Passports should be valid for 6 months. Transfers in Turkey are included in this prize. Travel insurance not included. The prize does not cover any additional expenses including food, beverages and mini bar/ hotel expenses. Travel restrictions apply.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable and may not be sold.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period of 48 hours, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the "Contact us" link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: BSkyB, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.