Terms & Conditions - British Grand Prix Ticket Competition
Last Updated: 22/04/13 2:52pm
1. Entrants and their nominated friend must be over 18 years old or of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
2. Whyte & Mackay employees and their families, their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not entitled to enter.
3. Promotion begins 22nd April 2013 and ends at midnight GMT on 13th May 2013. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date. Promoter's decision is final.
4. The winner will be contacted by email by 20th May 2013. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner cannot be contacted an alternative winner may be chosen.
5. Prize will be two standard weekend tickets to the British Grand Prix held on 28-30th June 2013.
6. Travel, accommodation and any other expenses are not included in the prize
7. Winner will receive a bottle of Whyte & Mackay 30 years old signed by Paul Di Resta and Paul Di Resta's Silverstone race gloves no later than September 2013.
8. No cash or alternatives are available to these prizes.
9. The Promoter does however reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
10. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sahara Force India staff which the Promoter reasonably and in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.