Terms and conditions ¿ Sky Sports Netball and Zeo competition
Last Updated: 07/02/14 9:29am
1. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland who are over the age of 18. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is complete the online entry form by selecting the correct answer to the question, checking that your email and telephone details are correct, agreeing the terms and conditions of the competition then submitting your entry. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens on Friday 7th February 2014 all entries must be received by 5pm on 14th April 2014.
4. Multiple entries allowed. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received before 5pm on 14th April 2014. The winner will be notified by phone and email by Friday 18th April 2014.
6. If direct contact with the winner cannot be made within this period or they are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. One winner and their guest will win:
• Transport from home to Worcester and back (by train/plane or car at the discretion of the promotor) The winner must be free to travel on the 26th April 2014 and return on 27th April.
• Chauffeur driven car between hotel and match day venue
• One-night stay (twin room) on 26 April at The Malvern Spa Hotel, including a spa treatment for the winner and guest
• 2 VIP tickets to the match
• Exclusive drinks reception
• Behind the scenes tour with us to at the Sky broadcast team
• Chance to meet some key members of both finalist teams
• ZEO goody bag each for winner and guest.
8. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their food and drink during their stay.
9. The winner acknowledges that the Sky Sports Netball behind the scenes aspect of the prize is dependent upon availability on the day which is outside the control of the Promoter. In the event that the promoter is not able to fulfil the behind the scenes session due to reasons outside of its control, the Promoter does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative to this element of the prize will be provided.
10. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18.
11. The prize winner and their guest must be available to attend the Grand Final on 26th April 2014 in Worcester and be free to travel on the 26th and 27th April 2014.
12. All elements of the prize must be used in conjunction with the promotion from 25th April - 26th April 2014. Should the winner and guest be unable to travel on the dates and times designated by The Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and awarded to alternative winner.
13. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
16. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
19. Details of the prize winner' s first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
20. The name, county and photograph of the winner may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
21. The winner will be asked to sign a separate release form allowing the Promoter and/or its agents to use any publicity materials associated with this Promotion.
22. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use the winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the "My Sky" link at Sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
23. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD