- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Cricket World Cup 2015
Moeen Ali hit his highest ever ODI score and took two wickets as England secured a convincing 119-run win over Scotland in their World Cup clash in Christchurch.
Peter Moores needs to galvanise England after a torrid start to the World Cup, says Andrew Strauss.
England’s comprehensive World Cup victory over Scotland will boost team morale for the rest of the tournament, says Eoin Morgan.
Moeen Ali’s ‘flamboyant’ century against Scotland shows how England must bat if they want to go deep in the World Cup, says Michael Vaughan.
Ian Bell has called on England to catch up with modern one-day cricket and end their "embarrassing" start to the World Cup.
Coach Peter Moores insists he is ignoring the speculation over his future following England’s dismal start to the World Cup.
- Scotland can beat England in World Cup, says Paul Collingwood
- England World Cup hopes still alive, says New Zealand coach Mike Hesson
- Sky Cricket Podcast: Matt Prior says how England must respond after another heavy World Cup defeat
- World Cup: Brendon McCullum humiliates England with fastest World Cup fifty
- World Cup: Eoin Morgan says England won't 'panic' after two heavy losses
- England's Cricket World Cup changes have caused confusion, says Andrew Strauss
- Matt Prior says Eoin Morgan must stick to his attacking instincts to turn form around
- Mark Ramprakash admits England batting 'left behind'
- The Ultimate Test: Play our game for a chance to win England v New Zealand tickets and £1,000
- Paul Collingwood admits England coach Peter Moores' position could be in danger
- England captain Eoin Morgan to miss ODI to play in IPL
- England captain Eoin Morgan unable to explain poor form