- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Stuart Broad was pleased with the performance of England's bowlers on day three of the third Test against India.
India were reduced to 323-8 in reply to England's first-innings 569-7 declared by the close of day three of the third Test in Southampton.
England batsman Ian Bell has been cleared of serious injury after being taken to hospital for X-rays on Tuesday morning.
Ian Bell returned to form with a century as England declared on 569-7 to take control on day two of the third Test against India at the Ageas Bowl.
The International Cricket Council has banned England all-rounder Moeen Ali from wearing wristbands with political messages during the third Test against India.
- England v India, 3rd Test: Ian Bell praises young duo Gary Ballance and Jos Buttler
- England v India: third Test: Hosts with much to ponder ahead of Ageas Bowl clash
- England v India: Alastair Cook relieved to make runs after barren spell
- ICC urges Alastair Cook and MS Dhoni urged to keep quiet over Trent Bridge row
- England v India: Cook falls just short of century as Ballance reaches three figures
- England v India; Third Test: Alastair Cook insists he will not stand down as captain
- Hampshire: Sunday start has hit ticket sales
- Kevin Pietersen urges Alastair Cook to resign as captain and seek help
- Wicketkeeper Jos Buttler says England team supports captain Alastair Cook
- England v India: Chris Jordan keen to prove his worth in third Test
- Ravindra Jadeja fined 50 per cent of match fee over James Anderson incident
- Alex Hales expects rookie wicketkeeper Jos Buttler to take Test cricket by storm
- England Lions: Andy Flower to coach squad containing seven full internationals
- Jos Buttler says his England Test call-up justifies his move to Lancashire