- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
AB de Villiers hit the record-fastest 150 in ODIs as South Africa embarrassed the West Indies in a joint-record World Cup win in Sydney.
Following AB de Villiers record-fastest ODI hundred against the West Indies in January and Chris Gayle’s 215 against Zimbabwe on Tuesday, the World Cup clash between the two in Sydney on Friday is set to be explosive. Bob Willis says why…
West Indies batsman Darren Bravo was ruled out of the rest of the World Cup after failing to recover from a hamstring injury.
AB de Villiers says South Africa can expose West Indies' weaknesses when they meet in Sydney at the Cricket World Cup on Friday.
Chris Gayle became the first batsman to score a World Cup double century in the World Cup as West Indies overcame Zimbabwe by 73 runs on the Duckworth-Lewis method in the World Cup Group B game in Canberra.
- West Indies' Marlon Samuels avoids punishment over 'throat-slitting' incident
- Cricket World Cup: Darren Bravo to miss West Indies' game against Zimbabwe
- Chris Gayle criticism could see WICB president Dave Cameron in hot water
- World Cup: West Indies thump Pakistan by 150 runs in Christchurch
- World Cup: Jason Holder not ready to captain West Indies, says Ottis Gibson
- World Cup: Misbah-ul-Haq encourages struggling Pakistan to learn from mistakes
- Tonight at the cricket
- Ireland stun West Indies with four-wicket World Cup victory in Nelson
- World Cup: Ireland captain William Porterfield says team can make quarter-finals
- Cricket World Cup: ICC fine Darren Sammy and John Mooney after Ireland v West Indies encounter
- Cricket World Cup: Ireland and West Indies lock horns on Monday in Nelson
- World Cup warm-ups: Scotland edged out by West Indies; Ireland beat Bangladesh
- Sir Clive Lloyd remembers the 1975, 1979 and 1983 Cricket World Cups
- Cricket World Cup: How the Associate members have stunned the big boys…