- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Cricket Australia will import soil from India to help their batsman prepare for tours of India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Andrew Strauss says England selectors must quickly identify a match-winning spinner.
Bumble reviews the England Test squad and asks what brand of cricket they'll play to win over the public.
Bob Willis explains why it is not vital that Andrew Flintoff performs on his T20 comeback for Lancashire…
Australia head coach Darren Lehmann has played down concerns over the quality of the opposition they will face in warm-up games ahead of the 2015 Ashes.
Yorkshire coach Jason Gillespie has implored England to retain Jonny Bairstow as first choice wicket-keeper for the Test series against Sri Lanka next month.
Cardiff's SWALEC stadium will host the first Test of the 2015 Ashes series, when Australia travel to the northern hemisphere in search of a first win on English soil for 14 years.
Dennis Lillee has stepped down from his role with Cricket Australia after failing to agree terms.
- Ryan Harris may have to wait to make his Australia comeback
- Australia bowling coach Craig McDermott signs new contract
- ICC Test rankings: Australia return to No 1 spot
- Mitchell Johnson considers Australia limited-overs future ahead of 2015 Ashes
- Australia opening batsman Chris Rogers eyes retirement after 2015 Ashes series
- Joe Root and Charlotte Edwards named in Wisden's Cricketers of the Year
- ICC Women's World Twenty20: Meg Lanning steers Australia to victory
- Women's World Twenty20: England 'completely outplayed' in final
- Australia to tour Zimbabwe later in 2014 for Harare triangular series
- Women's World Twenty20 final: Australia v England preview
- Peter Siddle to miss Nottinghamshire opener due to visa problems
- Women's World Twenty20: Australia hold off West Indies in semi-final
Gary, Cieran and Rich - I am not for one minute saying that Suarez's ban should be shortened. I agree with the ban. Horrible for the sport. All I am saying is that there should be lengthy bans for careless challenges as well. I...
Other hot topics:
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments
- FORMULA1 Standing re-starts, new nose designs & testing changes among 2015 F1 rule changes 123 comments
- BOXING Dejan Zlaticanin beats Ricky Burns to win WBC International lightweight title in Glasgow 23 comments
- FOOTBALL World Cup: Luis Suarez banned from all football for four months and for Uruguay for nine matches 368 comments