- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Australia v India 2014
Australia put on 258 runs for their final four wickets to battle back into the second Test with India on day three in Brisbane.
Mitchell Johnson was delighted to carry out his “job” and fire Australia to victory over India in the second Test in Brisbane.
Steven Smith has eliminated any doubts over his captaincy credentials by guiding Australia to victory over India in the second Test at the Gabba, says Mark Butcher.
Mitchell Johnson tore through India’s middle order to set up Australia’s four-wicket win in the second Test in Brisbane.
Steven Smith heaped praise on Mitchell Johnson after the left-hander’s brutal 88 helped Australia secure a first-innings lead over India in the second Test.
- Australia v India: Steve Smith leads way with bat as Aussies fight back on day two of second Test
- Big Bash: Maddinson secures comfortable win for Sixers over Renegades
- Australia v India: Murali Vijay scores hundred as tourists dominate day one of second Test
- Australia v India: Murali Vijay ranks century as one of his best
- Australia captain Michael Clarke may play in World Cup after surgery success
- Australia v India: Hosts make three changes for second Test in Brisbane
- Headingley and Old Trafford to host 2019 Ashes matches
- Australia captain Michael Clarke to undergo surgery on hamstring
- Steve Smith named Australia's Test captain after Michael Clarke ruled out with injury
- Darren Lehmann believes Michael Clarke will continue to play for Australia
- Australia v India: Nathan Lyon takes seven wickets in thrilling Test win
- Australia v India: Nathan Lyon's five-for and David Warner's ton put hosts in control
- Australia batsman David Warner and India pair Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli fined by the ICC
- Australia v India: Virat Kohli shrugs off knock on head to score a century