- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Ireland's second one-day international at home to Sri Lanka was abandoned due to rain on Thursday, meaning the visitors win the series 1-0.
Andrew Strauss says England selectors must quickly identify a match-winning spinner.
Bumble reviews the England Test squad and asks what brand of cricket they'll play to win over the public.
Bob Willis explains why it is not vital that Andrew Flintoff performs on his T20 comeback for Lancashire…
An excellent all-round performance from Nuwan Kulasekara helped Sri Lanka to win the first of a two-match ODI series in Ireland by 79 runs.
Ireland have named a 13-man squad to take on Twenty20 world champions Sri Lanka in a two-match one-day international series next month.
Ireland Women were on the wrong end of a superb century from Australia captain Meg Lanning in the ICC World Twenty20 match at Sylhet Stadium.
Shell-shocked Ireland were dumped out of the ICC World Twenty20 as the Netherlands qualified for the main stages of the competition with a dramatic six-wicket win in Sylhet.
- Netherlands batting too powerful for Ireland, says Kyle McCallan
- World Twenty20: Ireland wait on Stirling fitness ahead of Holland match
- ICC World Twenty20: Ireland beat UAE by 21 runs on Duckworth/Lewis
- ICC World Twenty20: 'Irish unity will overcome Netherlands' needle'
- ICC World Twenty20: Ireland win opening Group B qualifier by three wickets
- World Twenty20: Will Porterfield relieved after Ireland's win over Zimbabwe
- World Twenty20: Ireland must be fearless in qualifiers says Ed Joyce
- World Twenty20: Ireland beat Nepal by five wickets in warm-up game
- World Twenty20: Ireland beaten by Worcestershire in Abu Dhabi
- ODI: West Indies ease past Ireland
- Second T20: Ireland finish short as West Indies escape with 1-1 draw
- T20I: Ed Joyce top scored as Ireland secured victory over West Indies
Why is everyone saying that Messi took Argentina to the finals? Because he failed to score a single goal at the knock out stages? Please. Argentina is a nation with a lot of star players. Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Macherano, Lavezzi, ...
Other hot topics:
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Luis Suarez will sign for Barcelona next week after fee agreed with Liverpool 513 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Arsenal sign Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona 174 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Liverpool and Barcelona make progress in Luis Suarez talks 201 comments
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments