- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Grant Flower describes his new role as batting coach to the Pakistan national team as the greatest challenge of his coaching career.
Umar Akmal has been recalled to the Pakistan Test squad for next month's two-match series against Sri Lanka.
Pakistan cricket officials have expressed their disappointment after Ireland cancelled a tour of the country planned for later this year.
Skipper Misbah-ul-Haq and experienced all-rounder Shahid Afridi were among five players awarded a Category A central contract by the Pakistan Cricket Board on Thursday.
Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan has decided he no longer wants to play Test cricket so that he can manage his health in order to play in the 2015 World Cup.
- PCB demand action following Stuart Broad's comments about Saeed Ajmal's action
- Pakistan's Shahid Afridi pondering retiring from ODIs after 2015 World Cup
- Pakistan: Reinstated Zaka Ashraf to decide on Najam Sethi's appointments
- Pakistan: Islamabad high court reinstates Zaka Ashraf as PCB chairman
- Five Pakistan players fined for playing cricket in USA
- Pakistan seam bowler Umar Gul hoping for fitness boost ahead of Sri Lanka series
- Pakistan appoint Mushtaq Ahmed as spin-bowling coach after he leaves England
- Waqar Younis appointed Pakistan coach for second time
- Danish Kaneria fails in High Court case against ECB
- Pakistan promise to review life ban imposed on Salim Malik
- Pakistan all-rounder Kashif Siddiq Khan banned for two years after failing doping test
- Saeed Ajmal heading for second spell with Worcestershire
- Lancashire sign Junaid Khan for NatWest T20 Blast
- Moin Khan named as chief selector and team manager of Pakistan
Of all the sports going on in the world your top story is a cheat good footballer but still a cheat not the only one but still a cheat if you spent money on sport more people (who spend money to employ you lot ) would pay to watch but...