- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
England v India - 2nd Test
Alastair Cook's poor form continued as England were reduced to 105-4 in pursuit of a target of 319 on day four of the second Test against India at Lord's.
David Lloyd says 'downtrodden' England must band together to have any hope of prevailing at Lord's.
The heat is ramping up on Matt Prior, says Nasser Hussain, and he must hit his way back into form.
David Lloyd blames England's poor bowling for allowing India to escape on day one of second Test.
Murali Vijay stood firm as India closed on 169-4 in their second innings, a lead of 145, on day three of the second Test against England at Lord's.
England number three Gary Ballance completed back-to-back Test hundreds at Lord's but India struck back with two late wickets to leave the second Investec Test evenly-poised.
Download for views on the plus points and problems with DRS, Alastair Cook and the size of modern bats.
The Trent Bridge pitch used for the first Test between England and India has been marked 'poor' by the International Cricket Council's match referee.
- England v India, second Test: Ajinkya Rahane century frustrates hosts on day one at Lord's
- Preliminary hearing into James Anderson's disciplinary charge will start next Tuesday
- England v India, second Test: Ben Stokes left frustrated at Lord's
- England hit back in James Anderson row with charge against India's Ravi Jadeja
- England v India: Beefy 'rooting' for Joe at Lord's
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni thinks James Anderson's conduct at Trent Bridge crossed a line
- Alastair Cook says England will rally behind James Anderson after India misconduct charge
- Second Test: England consider turning to Simon Kerrigan at Lord's
- England bowler James Anderson charged after alleged altercation with Ravindra Jadeja
- First Test: India bat out for draw on final day against England
- Alastair Cook: England bowlers found it tough going on slow Trent Bridge pitch
- England v India: Lancashire spinner Simon Kerrigan 'in frame' for Test recall at Lord's
- David Lloyd backs Joe Root to become captain of England cricket team in future
- James Anderson - Record stand with Joe Root was first time I've enjoyed batting
Why is everyone saying that Messi took Argentina to the finals? Because he failed to score a single goal at the knock out stages? Please. Argentina is a nation with a lot of star players. Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Macherano, Lavezzi, ...
Other hot topics:
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Luis Suarez will sign for Barcelona next week after fee agreed with Liverpool 513 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Arsenal sign Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona 174 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Liverpool and Barcelona make progress in Luis Suarez talks 201 comments
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments