- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Australia v India 2014
Australia put on 258 runs for their final four wickets to battle back into the second Test with India on day three in Brisbane.
Steven Smith heaped praise on Mitchell Johnson after the left-hander’s brutal 88 helped Australia secure a first-innings lead over India in the second Test.
Australia fought back on day two of the second Test against India in Brisbane, reaching 221-4 in reply to the tourists' 408 all out.
Murali Vijay stroked 144 as India scored 311-4 on the first day of the second Test against Australia in Brisbane.
Murali Vijay said it was great feeling to score 144 - his fifth Test century and fourth against Australia - as India reached 311-4 on day one of the second Test.
- Australia v India: Hosts make three changes for second Test in Brisbane
- Australia v India: Nathan Lyon takes seven wickets in thrilling Test win
- Australia v India: Nathan Lyon's five-for and David Warner's ton put hosts in control
- Australia batsman David Warner and India pair Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli fined by the ICC
- Australia v India: Virat Kohli shrugs off knock on head to score a century
- Australia v India: David Warner plays down verbal spats on day four in Adelaide
- Australia v India: Nathan Lyon says Virat Kohli's blow to the head will help Australia
- Australia v India: Michael Clarke scores hundred after pain-killing injection
- Steven Smith salutes 'unbelievable' bravery of Michael Clarke
- Australia v India: David Warner hits century; Michael Clarke retires hurt
- First Test: Australia and India must honour Phillip Hughes' memory by playing aggressive cricket, says Jason Gillespie
- Cricket Australia: No pressure on players for Adelaide Test
- Cricket World Cup: India include just four survivors from 2011 success for next year's tournament
- First Test between Australia and India postponed after death of Phillip Hughes