- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
The ECB has announced a revision to the tour itineraries for New Zealand ‘A’ and Sri Lanka ‘A’ ahead of their forthcoming triangular series with England Lions.
New Zealand’s tour of the West Indies ended with a whimper on Sunday as they lost the second T20 International at Windsor Park by 39 runs.
New Zealand all-rounder Kane Williamson has been banned from bowling because of an illegal action.
New Zealand recorded a 12-run victory courtesy of the Duckworth/Lewis method in the first Twenty20 International against West Indies in Dominica.
Less than a week after New Zealand won a rare Test series away from home, they must quickly switch mindsets and take on the West Indies in two T20s in as many days, both in Roseau, Dominica.
- Lifetime ban for former Sussex and New Zealand batsman Lou Vincent
- West Indies v New Zealand, third Test; Black Caps win deciding Test by 53 runs in Barbados
- Former Sussex and New Zealand batsman Lou Vincent ashamed at match-fixing
- West Indies v New Zealand, Test series: Brendon McCullum savours series win
- Pink balls and floodlights to be used for Test cricket's inaugural day-night match
- Third Test: Kane Williamson puts New Zealand in strong position in Barbados
- Third Test: New Zealand build lead at Kensington Oval
- Third Test: West Indies' progress halted by rain on day two
- Third Test: New Zealand restricted to 293 by Sulieman Benn and Kemar Roach
- West Indies v New Zealand: Teams set for Kensington Oval
- Chris Gayle blasts West Indies to victory in second Test
- West Indies v New Zealand, second Test: BJ Watling and Mark Craig thwart hosts
- West Indies v New Zealand, second Test: Jermaine Blackwood helps build Windies' lead
- West Indies v New Zealand, second Test: Kraigg Brathwaite and Darren Bravo score centuries