- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
England v New Zealand, 1st Test, 2015
Brendon McCullum says there will be no excuses from New Zealand over a lack of preparation in the first Test against England on Thursday.
England captain Alastair Cook is expecting a tough test from New Zealand in the first match of their two-Test series which starts at Lord's on Thursday.
England and New Zealand will renew acquaintances at Lord’s on Thursday in the first of two Tests.
Test captain Alastair Cook insists he issued 'no ultimatum' to England's management before they decided to continue Kevin Pietersen's international exile.
England cannot afford a poor performance in the first Test against New Zealand if the team is to move on from the Kevin Pietersen saga, says Michael Vaughan.
- New Zealand: England set to face McCullum, Southee and Boult
- Martin Guptill made a century as New Zealand won their Tour match against Worcestershire
- Hamish Rutherford top-scores for New Zealand at Worcestershire
- New Zealand coach Mike Hesson on Kevin Pietersen-England saga
- New Zealand XI beat Somerset by 66 runs to start tour with win
- New Zealand XI four wickets from victory over Somerset
- New Zealand XI struggle to 202-7 on first day against Somerset
- Derbyshire sign New Zealand Test batsman Hamish Rutherford
- Corey Anderson breaks finger ahead of Test series with England
- New Zealand include Martin Guptill in Test squad for England tour
- Daniel Vettori named coach of Big Bash franchise Brisbane Heat
- Daniel Vettori announces New Zealand retirement