- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sri Lanka v England, ODI series 2014
England captain Alastair Cook says he can have no complaints if he is dropped for the World Cup.
Bob Willis reflects on England's disappointing defeat to Sri Lanka in the seven-match ODI series.
Russel Arnold told Sky Sports that Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene will be a “massive loss” for Sri Lanka when they retire.
Tillakaratne Dilshan upstaged his departing team-mates with a hundred and three wickets on his 300th ODI appearance as Sri Lanka beat England by 87 runs in Colombo.
Sri Lanka batsman Kumar Sangakkara is interested in joining Surrey next season.
- Sri Lanka v England ODI will be last game on home soil for legend Jayawardene
- Colombo ODI is last chance for England's World Cup hopefuls to impress
- Sri Lanka's Kumar Sangakkara handed ICC fine for dissent
- Sixth ODI: Kumar Sangakkara century earns Sri Lanka win over England
- Sixth ODI: Angelo Mathews says England are still under pressure in Sri Lanka
- Fifth ODI: Joe Root century steers England to five-wicket win over Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka v England: Bob Willis backing tourists to win fifth ODI on Thursday's resumption
- Sri Lanka v England: Alastair Cook to return for must-win fifth one-day international
- World Cup: Sachithra Senanayake included in Sri Lanka squad
- Cricket: Spin duo Sachithra Senanayake and Kane Williamson cleared to bowl by ICC
- Sri Lanka v England: James Taylor scores 90 but tourists lose fourth ODI
- Eoin Morgan: England victory over Sri Lanka has given side a boost
- Michael Carberry interview: ‘Alex Hales gives England fear factor not felt since Kevin Pietersen’
Of all the sports going on in the world your top story is a cheat good footballer but still a cheat not the only one but still a cheat if you spent money on sport more people (who spend money to employ you lot ) would pay to watch but...