- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Chandika Hathurusginhe is to take over as head coach of the Bangladesh national side.
Andrew Strauss says England selectors must quickly identify a match-winning spinner.
Bumble reviews the England Test squad and asks what brand of cricket they'll play to win over the public.
Bob Willis explains why it is not vital that Andrew Flintoff performs on his T20 comeback for Lancashire…
Shane Jurgensen has announced he will quit as Bangladesh head coach in June after a string of poor performances by the team sparked severe criticism from the country's cricket board.
A typically quick-fire 71 from Aaron Finch saw Australia finish their World Twenty20 campaign on a high as they comfortably chased down Bangladesh’s total of 153, three wickets down with 2.3 overs to spare.
Hosts Bangladesh and pre-tournament favourites Australia will complete their ICC World Twenty20 campaign with a wooden-spoon whimper in Dhaka.
Ahmed Shehzad produced a superb maiden century to help Pakistan to a convincing 50-run victory against Bangladesh at the World Twenty20 on Sunday.
- ICC World Twenty20: Pakistan v Bangladesh preview
- ICC World Twenty20: Australia v India preview
- ICC World Twenty20: India cruise past Bangladesh in Dhaka
- ICC World Twenty20: West Indies beat Bangladesh by in Dhaka
- World Twenty20: Bangladesh replace Rubel Hossain with Ziaur Rahman
- ICC World T20 qualifiers: Bangladesh through despite two-wicket defeat to Hong Kong
- World Twenty20: Bangladesh look right at home with opening victory
- Asia Cup: Sri Lanka ensure Bangladesh finish without a victory
- Asia Cup: Pakistan beat Bangladesh to reach final
- Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim ashamed to lose to Afghanistan
- Asia Cup: Afghanistan claim first-ever win over full member nation after 32-run defeat of Bangladesh
Why is everyone saying that Messi took Argentina to the finals? Because he failed to score a single goal at the knock out stages? Please. Argentina is a nation with a lot of star players. Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Macherano, Lavezzi, ...
Other hot topics:
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Luis Suarez will sign for Barcelona next week after fee agreed with Liverpool 513 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Arsenal sign Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona 174 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Liverpool and Barcelona make progress in Luis Suarez talks 201 comments
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments