ICC World Twenty20 2014
Zimbabwe go out of World T20 despite Elton Chigumbura hitting a half century in the defeat of the UAE in their final Group B game.
Andrew Strauss says England selectors must quickly identify a match-winning spinner.
Bumble reviews the England Test squad and asks what brand of cricket they'll play to win over the public.
Bob Willis explains why it is not vital that Andrew Flintoff performs on his T20 comeback for Lancashire…
Zimbabwe kept alive their hopes of reaching the Super 10 stage at the ICC World Twenty20 with a nervy five-wicket triumph over Group B rivals the Netherlands.
Ireland opened their ICC World Twenty20 qualfying campaign with a dramatic St Patrick's Day victory over Zimbabwe in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Australia are heading to Zimbabwe for the first time in over a decade to take part in a triangular tournament later this year.
Spinner Tafadzwa Kamungozi is the only surprise selection in Zimbabwe's squad for the World Twenty20 in Bangladesh.
- Zimbabwe cricket in turmoil as board fails to pay players
- England, India and Australia gain ICC backing for their vision of the future of cricket
- Zimbabwe v Pakistan: Hosts secure famous victory in Harare
- Zimbabwe stumble late on but remain in strong position against Pakistan
- Second Test: Younis Khan again the star for Pakistan in Harare
- Pakistan hit back late on day one of second Test against Zimbabwe
- Brendan Taylor back to captain Zimbabwe in second Test with Pakistan
- Saeed Ajmal and Abdur Rehman spin Pakistan to win against Zimbabwe
- First Test: Younis Khan double century sets up Pakistan declaration
- Captain Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan put on century stand for Pakistan against Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe move into first-innings lead against Pakistan in Harare
- Zimbabwe's bowlers strike regular blows on day one of first Test against Pakistan
- ODI: Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by 108 runs to take series 2-1
Gary, Cieran and Rich - I am not for one minute saying that Suarez's ban should be shortened. I agree with the ban. Horrible for the sport. All I am saying is that there should be lengthy bans for careless challenges as well. I...
Other hot topics:
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments
- FORMULA1 Standing re-starts, new nose designs & testing changes among 2015 F1 rule changes 123 comments
- BOXING Dejan Zlaticanin beats Ricky Burns to win WBC International lightweight title in Glasgow 23 comments
- FOOTBALL World Cup: Luis Suarez banned from all football for four months and for Uruguay for nine matches 368 comments