- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
ICC World Twenty20 2014
Zimbabwe go out of World T20 despite Elton Chigumbura hitting a half century in the defeat of the UAE in their final Group B game.
Andrew Strauss says England selectors must quickly identify a match-winning spinner.
Bumble reviews the England Test squad and asks what brand of cricket they'll play to win over the public.
Bob Willis explains why it is not vital that Andrew Flintoff performs on his T20 comeback for Lancashire…
Zimbabwe kept alive their hopes of reaching the Super 10 stage at the ICC World Twenty20 with a nervy five-wicket triumph over Group B rivals the Netherlands.
Ireland opened their ICC World Twenty20 qualfying campaign with a dramatic St Patrick's Day victory over Zimbabwe in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Australia are heading to Zimbabwe for the first time in over a decade to take part in a triangular tournament later this year.
Spinner Tafadzwa Kamungozi is the only surprise selection in Zimbabwe's squad for the World Twenty20 in Bangladesh.
- Zimbabwe cricket in turmoil as board fails to pay players
- England, India and Australia gain ICC backing for their vision of the future of cricket
- Zimbabwe v Pakistan: Hosts secure famous victory in Harare
- Zimbabwe stumble late on but remain in strong position against Pakistan
- Second Test: Younis Khan again the star for Pakistan in Harare
- Pakistan hit back late on day one of second Test against Zimbabwe
- Brendan Taylor back to captain Zimbabwe in second Test with Pakistan
- Saeed Ajmal and Abdur Rehman spin Pakistan to win against Zimbabwe
- First Test: Younis Khan double century sets up Pakistan declaration
- Captain Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan put on century stand for Pakistan against Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe move into first-innings lead against Pakistan in Harare
- Zimbabwe's bowlers strike regular blows on day one of first Test against Pakistan
- ODI: Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by 108 runs to take series 2-1
Why is everyone saying that Messi took Argentina to the finals? Because he failed to score a single goal at the knock out stages? Please. Argentina is a nation with a lot of star players. Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Macherano, Lavezzi, ...
Other hot topics:
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Luis Suarez will sign for Barcelona next week after fee agreed with Liverpool 513 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Arsenal sign Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona 174 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Liverpool and Barcelona make progress in Luis Suarez talks 201 comments
- FORMULA1 Ron Dennis warns Jenson Button 'to try harder' as McLaren consider 2015 options 59 comments