- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Afghanistan earned a 2-2 draw in their one-day series against Zimbabwe with a 100-run win in the final game.
Afghanistan kept their one-day series against Zimbabwe alive with a dramatic two-wicket win at Bulawayo on Tuesday.
Sikandar Raza and Hamilton Masakadza put on a record-breaking 224 for the first wicket as Zimbabwe stormed to an eight-wicket victory in the second one-day international against Afghanistan at Bulawayo.
Subash Khakurel hit a maiden half-century while Jitendra Mukhia had career best figures of 3-18 as Nepal claimed their second victory at the World Twenty20 with a nine-run win over Afghanistan.
Afghanistan bounced back from their nightmare start to the ICC World Twenty20 with a seven-wicket win over Hong Kong, keeping their qualification hopes alive in the process.
- World Twenty20: Bangladesh look right at home with opening victory
- Asia Cup: India crush Afghanistan by eight wickets in dead rubber
- Asia Cup: Sri Lanka stroll past Afghanistan to reach Saturday's final
- Asia Cup: Afghanistan claim first-ever win over full member nation after 32-run defeat of Bangladesh
- Asia Cup: Umar Akmal century saves Pakistan from Afghanistan shock
- Asia Cup officials play down security concerns in Bangladesh
- ICC Intercontinental Cup: Ireland lift trophy after convincing win over Afghanistan
- Ed Joyce leads the way as Ireland take charge
- ICC Intercontinental Cup final: Ireland take three wickets after being bowled out for 187
- Pakistan record six-wicket win over Afghanistan in first T20 contest between sides
- World T20 Qualifying final: Ireland beat Afghanistan by 68 runs - will be in Group A in 2014
- Afghanistan beat Scotland by 17 runs in the World T20 qualifying tournament
- Afghanistan celebrates 'greatest day' after World Cup qualification