- Fixtures & Results
- Score Centre
- Live on Sky
Select a team
- New Zealand
- S Africa
- Sri Lanka
- W Indies
- Pune Warriors
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
Afghanistan earned a 2-2 draw in their one-day series against Zimbabwe with a 100-run win in the final game.
Afghanistan kept their one-day series against Zimbabwe alive with a dramatic two-wicket win at Bulawayo on Tuesday.
Sikandar Raza and Hamilton Masakadza put on a record-breaking 224 for the first wicket as Zimbabwe stormed to an eight-wicket victory in the second one-day international against Afghanistan at Bulawayo.
Subash Khakurel hit a maiden half-century while Jitendra Mukhia had career best figures of 3-18 as Nepal claimed their second victory at the World Twenty20 with a nine-run win over Afghanistan.
Afghanistan bounced back from their nightmare start to the ICC World Twenty20 with a seven-wicket win over Hong Kong, keeping their qualification hopes alive in the process.
- World Twenty20: Bangladesh look right at home with opening victory
- Asia Cup: India crush Afghanistan by eight wickets in dead rubber
- Asia Cup: Sri Lanka stroll past Afghanistan to reach Saturday's final
- Asia Cup: Afghanistan claim first-ever win over full member nation after 32-run defeat of Bangladesh
- Asia Cup: Umar Akmal century saves Pakistan from Afghanistan shock
- Asia Cup officials play down security concerns in Bangladesh
- ICC Intercontinental Cup: Ireland lift trophy after convincing win over Afghanistan
- Ed Joyce leads the way as Ireland take charge
- ICC Intercontinental Cup final: Ireland take three wickets after being bowled out for 187
- Pakistan record six-wicket win over Afghanistan in first T20 contest between sides
- World T20 Qualifying final: Ireland beat Afghanistan by 68 runs - will be in Group A in 2014
- Afghanistan beat Scotland by 17 runs in the World T20 qualifying tournament
- Afghanistan celebrates 'greatest day' after World Cup qualification
This conspiracy theory is a joke, there are so many easier and safer ways to do it ie pits, strategy, fake car issue etc. Nico makes mistakes under pressure plain and simple: Canada twice, Austria, Spa, Monaco. If there is any ...
Other hot topics:
- TENNIS US Open 2014: Andy Murray beaten in quarter-final battle by World No 1 Novak Djokovic 9 comments
- GOLF Ryder Cup: Paul McGinley names Stephen Gallacher, Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood as wildcard picks 19 comments
- FOOTBALL Transfer news: Radamel Falcao joins Manchester United from Monaco on season-long loan 177 comments
- FOOTBALL Championship: Leeds sack head coach David Hockaday just six games into new season 83 comments