Two of last season's trophy winners will be on the Cricket AM sofa on Saturday.
Warwickshire skipper Jim Troughton guided his side to the County Championship title last term, chipping in with two centuries and 1663 runs to boot, as the Bears topped the division for the first time since 2004.
Neil McKenzie, meanwhile, played a pivotal role in Hampshire's charge to the Friends Life t20 crown in 2012, with the South-African born batsman hitting a 49-ball 79 in the Royals' quarter-final victory over Nottinghamshire at Trent Bridge.
Troughton and McKenzie will open up to Matt Floyd and Sarah-Jane Mee about their triumphs in the previous campaign, their hopes of plucking further silverware this year and plenty more besides.
That's not all we've got lined up for you, though, as we will also welcome a cricket-loving band into the studio, hear from an England Twenty20 star and, with the Ashes just under two weeks away, gauge the mood from inside the Australia camp...
- The Duckworth-Lewis Method chat to us and perform LIVE in the studio
- Hard-hitting batsman Alex Hales talks us through his three favourite innings
- Former Australia all-rounder Tom Moody interviews some of his nations Ashes party
- Our Ashes A-Z focusses on the letters J and K
- Worcestershire take on our Crash! Bang! Wallop! challenge
- The final 10 Shot at the Pros hopefuls are put through their paces at the ECB National Cricket Centre
Don't miss Cricket AM, 8.30am, Sat, Sky Sports 1 HD.