The book contains thousands of amazing new records as well as lots of new topics such as waterfalls, twins, ballooning, apps, manga, archaeology, drones, and pirates.
It takes an in-depth look at the blue whale along with some amazing facts, including the world's tallest living man who is 8 foot 3 inches tall.
There's also an extreme exploits special, including the world's largest hot dog cart.
Other sections include pets, Lego, American Football and soccer.
To win a copy of the 2016 Book of Guinness World Records, you must correctly answer the following question:
How tall is the world's tallest living man?
A.) 7ft 3in
B.) 8ft 3in
C.) 9ft 3in
Email email@example.com with your answer.
You will need to have permission from a parent/guardian before you enter the competition and entrants must be aged between 5-16, with one entry per person.
The competition will close at midday on Friday 2nd October.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 5-16 years old on 2nd October 2015. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You must have permission from a parent/guardian to enter this competition.
3. To enter, all you need to do is answer the question and insert your parent/guardian's contact details. The question for this competition is: How tall is the world's tallest living man? Is it a) 7ft3 b) 8ft3 or c) 9ft3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. All entries must be received by the closing date as stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable). The competition will be open from midday on Friday 18th September 2015 until midday on Friday 2nd October 2015.
5. One entry per person aged 5-16 years old per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. Five winners will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 3 days of the closing date.
7. The prizes and prize structure available to the winners will be clearly stated on the competition information page on the website or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
8. The prize in this instance constitutes one copy 2016 Book of Guinness World Records.
9.Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page or in additional terms and conditions (if applicable), prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
10.There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11.The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12.Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
13.The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
14.The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
15 .If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the result period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another randomly selected entrant and no other prize will be offered to the original winner in
16.The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17.Details of the prize winner's first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Competitions Team, Marketing Department, British Sky Broadcasting Limited, 3rd Floor, Apsley House, 78 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 2EQ stating the name and date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19 .Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20 .This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.