Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from skysports.com and Sky Sports News Radio bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
Ed Robinson is joined by some of the biggest names in the sport to discuss the latest headlines, while we have exclusive interviews with the men making the news.
The weekly show will be available every week on iTunes and can be listened to on Sky Sports News Radio, too.
Plus, you can also download it each week from our podcast page.
On this week's show:
- Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather
- Bernard Hopkins on his boxing future
- Richard Schaefer says Floyd Mayweather wants to fight in the UK
- Darren Barker discusses his world title shot against Daniel Geale
- Adam Booth says David Haye's next fight will still be against Manuel Charr
- Andy Lee reflects on his first round stoppage of Darryl Cunningham
Hit the video above for a brief taster and then download the podcast to listen to the show in full.