Anthony Crolla has vowed he will leave nothing to doubt in his rematch with Colombian Darleys Perez for the WBA lightweight title in November.
Perez retained his title via a majority draw ruling when the pair fought at the Manchester Arena in July despite having two points deducted in the second half of the fight for low blows.
Crolla put in a tremendous performance and thought he had done enough to win the world title but the judges were split, with one going for each of the fighters and the third making it a draw.
Promoter Eddie Hearn appealed against the decision and the WBA ordered an immediate rematch, which will take place at the same venue on November 21 - live on Sky Sports.
"I'm made up to have this opportunity and a second chance," said Crolla, on the eve of tickets going on sale for the rematch.
"A lot of people feel that I should already be a world champion but bad decisions happen in boxing. I'm one of those people to experience that but I've been given a second chance.
"I will leave nothing to doubt.
"We are expecting a better Darleys Perez but there will certainly be a better Anthony Crolla. I believe last time I fought well enough to win the fight and this time I will make sure I get the decision."
The first Perez fight was Crolla's first back in the ring after recovering from a broken ankle and fractured skull, which he suffered when he was hit on the head by a concrete slab as he tackled two burglars in December 2014.
His return to the ring in his hometown was emotional and he remembers it well.
"It's a special, special thing for me to be fighting in Manchester again," he said.
"My walkout last time is something I will remember forever and that was one of the positives I can take from the night last time.
"I've only watched the actual fight itself once back so far, I will watch it more over the next nine weeks, but the entrance I've watched around 25 times."