Terms & Conditions - Sky Sports F1 Nikon Zoom Competition
Last Updated: 02/01/15 4:31pm
1. This promotion is open to customers in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. You will require Internet access to enter the promotion. To enter, all you need to do is tweet your picture to @SkySportsF1 using the hashtags #SkyF1 #ZoomAuction #Nikon or via our Sky Sports F1 Facebook page. Alternatively you can email your picture to F1Feedback@bskyb.com
4. The images will be shortlisted in to a top ten by the Sky Sports F1 team and featured on the website, with the eventual winning image and runner-up being decided upon by the Sky Sports F1 team.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof receipt.
7. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The image must be taken by the entrant. Copyright belongs to the photographer, where an image is used the photographer will be credited
8. Images will only be used by Sky / Nikon / Zoom in connection with promotion of the competition for a period of no more than five years. Nikon will endeavour to deliver the prizes to the winners within 28 days of being notified of the winner’s details
9. The prize is a Nikon D5300 + 18-55mm VRII D-SLR kit for the winner and Nikon COOLPIX S9700 camera for the runner up; The prize is non-transferable. Prize does not cover expenses, travel arrangements and/or accommodation for the evening.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
11. Competition opens on Friday January 2nd and all entries must be submitted before 23:59 Sunday 11th January. Winners will be notified on Monday 12th January and must be able to attend the event on Friday January 16th 2015, with a start time of 6.30pm
12. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter's sole discretion.
13. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Twitter or Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the promotion.
15. You must not create multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
16. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter's marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions, as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.