Friday 4 January 2008 16:09, UK
Chelsea boss Avram Grant has ruled out allowing any players to leave the club during the transfer window.Chelsea boss Avram Grant has ruled out allowing any players to leave the club during the transfer window. Wayne Bridge has been linked with a shock move to Liverpool, while Newcastle have been credited with an interest in Tal Ben Haim. Grant says he has no plans to lose any members of his squad as he is happy with the players at his disposal. "Every week somebody is writing about players coming to us, or players leaving us and then I need to comment on it," said Grant. "There is no news. "I am happy with the squad. All the players in the squad will stay until the end of the season. " Grant was also remaining coy on any incomings at Stamford Bridge with the Blues continually being linked with moves for the likes of Nicolas Anelka and Dimitar Berbatov. The Chelsea chief is not surprised by the speculation, but he rejected suggestions that Chelsea had been warned off making a move for Tottenham ace Berbatov.