Cologne striker Lukas Podolski insists he has yet to decide upon his future amid reports he has already agreed to join Arsenal.
Arsenal target plays down reports deal has already been agreed
Cologne striker Lukas Podolski insists he has yet to decide upon his future amid reports he has already agreed to join Arsenal at the end of the season.
Reports earlier in the week claimed Arsenal had agreed a fee in the region of £10million with Cologne and had also settled on personal terms with Podolski.
However, speaking on Friday, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger confirmed no deal was currently in place for the Germany international to move to Emirates Stadium.
Wenger acknowledged his admiration for Podolski and also stated any potential deal would not lead to the sale of top scorer Robin van Persie.
Podolski has now echoed Wenger's comments after the former Bayern Munich forward admitted no agreement has been reached.
Speaking after being sent off in Cologne's 1-0 win over Hertha Berlin on Saturday, the 26-year-old says no decision has yet been taken on his future.
"Contrary to the reports of the past few days, nothing has been decided yet," Podolski told German Sky Sports.
"If there is something to report, I'll let you know."