Premier League fixtures 2019/20: All you need to know ahead of new season on Sky Sports
Watch 128 live games on Sky Sports Premier League next season
Last Updated: 15/06/19 6:14pm
It's time to get excited about the new Premier League season - the 2019/20 fixtures have been released!
Top-flight teams across the country discovered their opening games, run-ins, Christmas fixtures, and derby dates on Thursday - and Sky Sports were there every step of the way ahead of another bumper season of live football.
- Premier League fixtures day LIVE!
- Full 2019/20 Premier League fixtures
- Liverpool vs Norwich opens PL season
Liverpool will lift the curtain on the new Premier League season against newly-promoted Norwich in one of four fixtures live on Sky Sports on the opening weekend.
Opening weekend live on Sky Sports
- Liverpool vs Norwich - Friday Night Football, August 9, Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off at 8pm
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa - Saturday, August 10, Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off at 5.30pm
- Newcastle vs Arsenal - Super Sunday, August 11, Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off at 2pm
- Manchester United vs Chelsea - Super Sunday, August 11, Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off at 4.30pm
Premier League club-by-club fixtures
- Aston Villa
- Crystal Palace
- Leicester City
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Newcastle United
- Norwich City
- Sheffield United
- Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham
10 PL games for your diary
From fierce derbies to title-race clashes, here are 10 games you won't want to miss in the Premier League next season...
Key dates in the 2019/20 season
The new season is scheduled to start on Saturday, August 10 and will conclude on Sunday, May 17.
For the first time, the Premier League will this term take a winter break, with the exact dates in February to be confirmed.
The Community Shield between Manchester City and Liverpool will take place on Sunday, August 4.
The Champions League group stage starts on September 17/18 and final will be played in Istanbul on Saturday, May 30 - two weeks before the start of Euro 2020 on June 12.
Premier League managers looking to bolster their squads have until 5pm on Thursday, August 8, when the summer transfer window shuts.
Follow the Premier League with Sky Sports
Sky Sports is the home of Premier League football and from the 2019/20 season in the UK and Ireland, Sky Sports customers will be able to enjoy:
- 128 exclusively live Premier League matches.
- First pick of matches for every weekend of the Premier League season.
- The best punditry team in football including Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp and Graeme Souness.
- New Saturday Night Football slots, presented by Kelly Cates, plus Friday Night Football, Super Sunday and Monday Night Football.
- In-game goals and clips for mobile devices from Sky Sports live matches.
- Extended highlights On Demand through Game of the Day and Match Choice.
- Find out more about Sky Sports
Follow the Summer Transfer Window on Sky Sports
As well as keeping an eye on Sky Sports News, make sure you don't miss a thing with our dedicated Transfer Centre blog.
There's also the return of the Transfer Talk Podcast, the daily UK, Regional and European Paper Talk, plus features across skysports.com and the Sky Sports App.