Agent denies Balotelli deal

Image: Balotelli: Linked with City move

Mario Balotelli's agent has dismissed speculation that the striker has signed a deal with Manchester City.

Inter striker's agent shrugs off City rumours

Mario Balotelli's agent has dismissed speculation that the star striker has signed a deal with Manchester City. Reports in the Italian press claimed the Inter Milan youngster, who has been heavily linked with an Eastlands move, had already put pen to paper with the Premier League outfit and all that remained was for the two clubs to sign the formalities. Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport reported Balotelli had penned a five-year contract worth €4million (£3.3m) a season, while the initial transfer fee would be €30m (£25m), possibly rising to €35m based on appearances and goals. It also said he would link up with his new team-mates on Wednesday and could even turn out for City against Inter in Baltimore on Saturday as part of the two clubs' pre-season tours of the United States. But Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, is adamant the rumours are false and the 19-year-old Italian is yet to agree a deal. Raiola told Ansa news agency: "Nothing has been signed between Balotelli and Manchester City and I doubt anything will be in the next few days."

Around Sky