Paper Talk Regional
- Leicester City are eyeing up an audacious move for Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho, according to reports, but Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers is said to be aware a deal for the Brazilian is unlikely.
- Leicester City have held "conversations" with Real Betis midfielder William Carvalho, according to reports.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright thinks Harry Kane should give Tottenham one more year under Jose Mourinho to win silverware, but insisted the striker is too good to miss out on major honours in his career.
- Lionel Messi has tipped Chelsea youngster Mason Mount to be "one of the best", should he fulfil his potential.
- Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez is attracting interest from 'many clubs', according to his agent.
- Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists Manuel Neuer's contract renewal will not be impacted by the coronavirus shutdown, amid speculation linking him with Chelsea.
- Lukas Podolski has spoken of his admiration for former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and says he would have been "fascinated" to see how the Frenchman fared at another club.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are still working on prospective deals ahead of the transfer window opening in just over two months.
- Robin van Persie has lifted the lid on the conversations he held with Sir Alex Ferguson after signing for Manchester United - and how he'd been promised the manager would stay for another three years.
- Rio Ferdinand believes Jadon Sancho and Harry Kane would both be perfect transfer targets for Manchester United.
- Leeds United loanee Jack Harrison believes that playing for two seasons under Marcelo Bielsa has perfectly prepared him to return to Manchester City and play for Pep Guardiola.
- Former Liverpool star Maxi Rodriguez has admitted he had to "lie" about being able to speak English to convince Rafa Benitez to sign him in 2010.
- Harry Kane would be "stupid" not to accept an offer to sign for Liverpool, says former striker Chirs Sutton.
- Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley is still believed to be waiting for a concrete offer from Saudia Arabia's Public Investment Group.
- Manchester United are reportedly expected to press on with a deal to sign Jack Grealish despite the Aston Villa captain apologising and being hit with a fine for flouting the government's coronavirus advice.
- Juventus may be forced to offload former Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey this summer, but only if they are unsuccessful in their efforts to sell Cristiano Ronaldo, according to reports in Italy.
- Former Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna hopes that William Saliba can become one of the best centre-backs in the Premier League.
- Stoke City could be in place to receive a record fee, should an option be taken up by Bristol City for Benik Afobe.
- Stoke City defender Stephen Ward has revealed that he is anxious over the progress of his contract talks with the Potters amid the coronavirus pandemic, but is currently focused on protecting his family and keeping fit.
- Watford goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes has said he is unsure of what his future holds, but admitted he would find it difficult to turn down a contract extension at Vicarage Road.
- Swansea City are set to miss out on a transfer payment from Sheffield United for former striker Oli McBurnie if the current season is abandoned.
- Derby County are reportedly preparing to make what would be a club-record offer for Fenerbahce forward Ferdi Kadioglu.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City starlet Max Aarons has confessed he didn't understand the enormity of the coronavirus pandemic until the Premier League was suspended.
- LA Galaxy are reportedly targeting a move for former Bristol City defender Derrick Williams.
- Mark Wilson has urged Peter Lawwell and the Celtic board to go all out to tie down the services of star striker Odsonne Edouard.
Join Sky Bet Club and track your progress towards a £5 free Bet
Opt in and bet £25 or more before 23:59 on Sunday. Free bets credited by 7pm on Monday.
What the bookies say
- Transfer Specials
- Where will Jadon Sancho go?
- Neymar to return?
- Jack Grealish to depart?
- Play Super 6
Willian says he wants to stay in the Premier League when his Chelsea contract expires this summer.
Transfer Centre News
Sky Sports News reporters Dharmesh Sheth and Kaveh Solhekol answer all your questions in this special Transfer Talk Q&A.
Neuer wants Bayern stay; Chelsea not an option
Manuel Neuer wants to extend his stay at Bayern Munich with a move to Chelsea this summer not an option at the moment, according to Sky Germany.
Merson Says: Why Kane may have to leave Spurs
Paul Merson says Harry Kane may have to leave Tottenham to win more medals or have a chance of breaking Alan Shearer's Premier League goalscoring record.
POTS: Mane more important than ever
How Sadio Mane usurped Mohamed Salah to become Liverpool's main man and one of the leading contenders for the PFA Player of the Year award.
Who should win Championship Player of the Season?
We asked six of our Sky Sports EFL experts to pick their Championship Player of the Season so far...
What would Saul offer Man Utd?
Man Utd are reportedly prepared to trigger the £135m buyout clause for Atletico Madrid's Saul Niguez - but in what areas does he excel?