- Chelsea are reportedly monitoring striker Mauro Icardi's situation at Paris Saint-Germain as they weigh up a summer transfer.
- Fed-up West Ham fans will stage a protest against the club's owners at Anfield tonight - although they will be fewer in number than hoped for.
- Aston Villa star Jack Grealish admitted he is flattered by rumours linking him with a move to Manchester United but insists he is not paying too much attention to the gossip.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl believes James Ward-Prowse's versatility can make him a valuable option for Gareth Southgate at this summer's European Championships.
- Braga picked up a 3-1 win over Vitoria Setubal as they prepared for their last 32 return leg with Rangers - but were left sweating over the fitness of Nuno Sequeira.
Soccer Saturday Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your chance to land the Super 6 jackpot for the sixth time this season.
What the bookies say
- Transfer specials
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Where's Cavani going?
- Play Super 6
Timo Werner believes Liverpool's style of play suits him and says Reds boss Jurgen Klopp is the best manager in the world.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest transfer news and rumours, with updates on Jonathan Tah, Neymar and more, plus the latest developments from Man City.
Roma want permanent Smalling, Mkhitaryan deals
Roma boss Paulo Fonseca has told Sky Sports News he wants to sign on-loan duo Chris Smalling and Henrikh Mkhitaryan to permanent deals.
Arteta: Arsenal's challenge to keep Aubameyang
Mikel Arteta admits Arsenal have a challenge to convince Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to stay at the club, but feels the striker is currently enjoying his role.
Hits and misses: Aubameyang irreplaceable
Frank Lampard does the double over former mentor; Man Utd back in the mix; Make or break for Aston Villa...
Moyes on Rice, Bowen and key to PL survival
David Moyes tells Sky Sports why Declan Rice will be a future club captain, what Jarrod Bowen adds to his team and what West Ham need to stay up...
Lampard does the double over Mourinho
Frank Lampard is the first manager to beat Jose Mourinho home and away in one season - and it's a significant moment for the Chelsea boss...