- A member of the Abu Dhabi royal family who has previously been involved in failed takeovers of Liverpool and Newcastle United has approached the EFL about permission to buy Derby County.
- Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer led impassioned calls for the Premier League to reintroduce the use of five substitutes amid fears over the mental and physical health of players.
- Wes Morgan is being lined up by Leicester City to take on an executive role when he hangs up his boots at the end of the season.
- Huss Fahmy has become the latest high-profile executive to leave Arsenal as the club continues to drastically restructure its internal operations.
- Rick Parry has told Jamie Carragher: 'Project Big Picture is not dead'.
- The Rugby Football Union has cancelled all competitive adult leagues for the 2020-21 season, ruling out everything from the third tier down in the men's game and the second tier down in the women's game across England.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has insisted he "did his best" to involve Mesut Ozil at the club.
- Matteo Guendouzi has revealed Mesut Ozil helped convince him to leave Arsenal for Hertha Berlin.
- The Premier League is set to be a massive loser in the Brexit battle amid fears Europe's top talents will not be given visas, says Karren Brady.
- Harry Toffolo is set to start his 100th consecutive EFL match and is dedicating it to the woman he loves.
- Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane claimed Karim Benzema's incredible tunnel bust-up with Vinicius Jr was a "good thing".
- Barcelona are to launch a fresh Eric Garcia transfer bid in January - with the Man City defender set to reject Pep Guardiola's 'seduction'.
- The Football Policing Unit 'strongly object' to calls to overturn the alcohol ban in football stadiums.
- Luke Shaw is set for an England recall next week, ending a 26-month international exile.
- Sergio Romero faces an uncertain future at Manchester United following the collapse of his move to Inter Miami.
- EFL clubs are furious with the Professional Footballers' Association for trying to block their salary cap proposals.
- Jack Grealish has been doing extra gym work to withstand heavy tackles and add strength to Aston Villa's excellent start to the season.
- Castore have made their move in the Premier League market after reportedly agreeing a deal to supply kits for Newcastle United.
- Out-of-favour Christian Eriksen says only boss Antonio Conte can explain why he is not getting regular game time at Inter Milan.
- Bayern Munich defender David Alaba's future at the European champions is in doubt, coach Hansi Flick said on Friday, with months-long contract talks having made no progress towards a new deal.
- Former Republic of Ireland manager Mick McCarthy is set for a surprise return to management with APOEL Nicosia.
- Liverpool are reportedly still interested in signing Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Former Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen has offered an insight into Mauricio Pochettino's mindset, claiming the manager will be getting "impatient" and targeting a job at a "big team" in the Premier League.
- Arsenal are keeping an eye on the progress of Dominik Szoboszlai as they consider a move for the Red Bull Salzburg attacker in the next 12 months.
- Hearts have won every game they have played this season - but Steven Naismith insists nobody is assured of facing Hibs on Saturday.
- Aberdeen's Shay Logan - who is also a plumber - faces a club probe over claims he fired foul-mouthed abuse at a rival handyman.
- Celtic linked QPR winger Bright Osayi-Samuel is edging towards a new deal at Loftus Road, according to his boss Mark Warburton.
Win £250,000 for free!
Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 in this weekend's Super 6 round. Play for free, entries by 3pm.
What the bookies say
- Who will snap up Jadon Sancho?
- Arsenal favourites for Grealish?
- Premier League 2020/21 betting
- Have you opted into Sky Bet Club?
- Coutinho back to Liverpool?
Pep Guardiola says Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero must show he "deserves to continue here" before earning a new contract.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest transfer news and gossip from around the world including the futures of Lionel Messi, Paulo Dybala, Dayot Upamecano and more!
What does Bartomeu's exit mean for Messi?
What does the departure of Barcelona's president Josep Maria Bartomeu mean for the future of Lionel Messi? Alvaro Montero has the inside scoop...
Papers: Abu Dhabi royal family member wants to buy Derby
Back-page headlines and transfer rumours from Saturday's newspapers...
Klopp on Rhys' chance, Salah's development
In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Jurgen Klopp discusses the challenge of Liverpool's injury problems and how Mohamed Salah is adapting his game.
Bamford: Point to prove? Only to myself!
Patrick Bamford on proving a Premier League point to himself, finessing a striker's mentality under Marcelo Bielsa, and Leeds' ambitions.
Rashford is Man Utd's big-game specialist
Marcus Rashford, already a hero to many off the pitch, is becoming increasingly important to Man Utd on it, as his hat-trick against RB Leipzig shows.