- Brighton are to step up their attempts to lure Dan Ashworth away from the FA to become their new director of football.
- Man City's Ilkay Gundogan believes Liverpool are the reigning champions' main Premier League title rival.
- Liverpool defender Joel Matip has promised to fill the void at the back if Virgil van Dijk's injury rules him out of action.
- Arsenal turned down the chance to sign Virgil van Dijk because he was "too nonchalant".
- England U20 World Cup winner Sheyi Ojo will consider quitting the Three Lions for Nigeria.
- Europe's top club coaches, including Jose Mourinho, have asked UEFA to review the use of the away goals rule in continental competitions because scoring away from home is not as difficult as it used to be.
- Jack Grealish is expected to sign a new contract with Aston Villa this week.
- Barry Bannan has admitted he would be devastated if he never plays for Scotland again.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Gary Cahill says he may have to quit Chelsea in January because he is finding the lack of playing time "very difficult".
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
'Gotze a good fit for Liverpool'
Kevin Grosskreutz says Mario Gotze should consider a move abroad in January, with Liverpool touted as a possible destination for the midfielder.
Euro papers: PSG want to keep Rabiot
PSG reportedly step up their efforts to keep midfielder Adrien Rabiot, plus more from the papers across the continent.
Euro papers: Barca target Kane, Firmino
The latest transfer stories from around Europe - including reports of two Premier League players on Barcelona's wishlist.
What's up with Sanchez?
Alexis Sanchez's poor form for Manchester United is becoming a major concern for Jose Mourinho.
Cech stars to mask Arsenal issues
Arsenal’s defensive frailties remain but Petr Cech and Alexandre Lacazette ensured victory.
Analysis: Jorginho's pass record in vain
We examine why Jorginho's record-breaking passing wasn't enough to unlock West Ham's defence for Chelsea...