- Everton are demanding at least £100m for Richarlison - with Manchester United and Barcelona eyeing a shock move this summer.
- Manchester United have reportedly offered Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt a £12.3m-a-year deal in an attempt to snare him away from Holland.
- Liverpool are looking to sign Joao Pedro from Fluminense even though he has already agreed to join Watford.
- Chelsea want to keep Maurizio Sarri next season - because they would rather have Frank Lampard spend another 12 months learning the ropes before they appoint him their manager.
- Fernando Llorente has attracted interest from West Ham and Leicester ahead of his departure from Tottenham.
- Arsenal face competition from Manchester United to sign PSG outcast Adrien Rabiot on a free transfer.
- Arsenal are looking at launching a shock transfer bid for Reading's 18-year-old striker Danny Loader.
- Juventus will make a formal approach for Maurizio Sarri immediately after the Europa League final.
- Tottenham are eyeing an £80m double swoop for Bournemouth's Callum Wilson and David Brooks.
- Eddie Howe will have the final say on keeping Ryan Fraser for the final year of his contract.
- Manchester United have stepped up attempts to land Lyon striker Moussa Dembele this summer.
- Manchester United have put Norwich sporting director Stuart Webber on a shortlist of candidates in this summer's shake-up.
- Birmingham have bid for Ipswich goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski.
- Deontay Wilder's manager is in talks with Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Luis Ortiz's camps regarding blockbuster heavyweight showdowns.
- Manchester United have made contact over a summer move for Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann.
- Zinedine Zidane is reportedly pushing Real Madrid chiefs to meet Chelsea's £100m price tag to sign Eden Hazard.
- Wolves are weighing up a £10m move for Liverpool midfielder Rafa Camacho after he failed to agree terms on a new contract.
- Sergio Ramos could walk away from Real Madrid this summer after 14 years at the club.
- Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has indicated it is possible the club may sign both Leroy Sane and Callum Hudson-Odoi this summer.
- Antonio Conte will make Romelu Lukaku his transfer priority if he takes the Inter Milan job.
- Arsenal are keeping tabs of Samuel Umtiti's situation at Barcelona, as they look to strengthen their defence this summer.
- James Wilson will leave Manchester United this summer at the end of his contract.
- Newly-promoted Norwich and Sheffield United are reportedly leading the race to sign HNK Rijeka goalkeeper Simon Sluga, who is available for around £1.8m.
- Unai Emery has asked his Arsenal scouts to watch Sampdoria pair Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet when they play Juventus on Sunday.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has held provisional talks in London with Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici.
- Liverpool are open to selling Xherdan Shaqiri and replacing him with Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze.
- Frank Lampard will hold discussions over his Derby future next week amid mounting speculation over a possible return to Chelsea to succeed Maurizio Sarri.
- Liverpool and Manchester United have contacted the agent of Sergio Ramos about a stunning move to the Premier League.
- Manchester United have launched a formal bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele.
- Paris Saint-Germain star Dani Alves has revealed he came close to signing for both Chelsea and Real Madrid before completing his move to Barcelona.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has held talks with Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson about a second season at Sheffield United following rumours of David de Gea's exit.
- Real Madrid will make a new bid for Eden Hazard after the Europa League final, but do not expect Chelsea to do the Belgian any special favours for winning the trophy.
- Middlesbrough have stunned Derby by announcing their intention to sue the Championship club over alleged breaches of the EFL's profitability and sustainability rules.
- Aberdeen's Greg Stewart has penned a two-year deal with Rangers.
- Rangers are set to table an improved offer for Oldham defender George Edmundson after having an initial bid of £400,000 rejected last week.
- Neil Lennon says Celtic chiefs have told him his chances of landing the job permanently don't rest on winning a treble Treble.
- Rangers want Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo on loan with talks between the clubs understood to be at an advanced stage.
- New Scotland boss Steve Clarke has moved to bring Liam Cooper back into the international fold.
- Celtic could net at least £4m if Manchester United are successful in their bid to land Moussa Demeble from Lyon.
- Hibs boss Paul Heckingbottom is reportedly on Middlesbrough's radar as the Championship side hunt for a successor to Tony Pulis.
- Celtic have held talks with former Nurnberg boss Michael Kollner.
- Aberdeen want to land James Wilson on a permanent basis after having him on loan from Manchester United, with the striker set to become a free agent at the end of next month.
- Rangers are interested in signing Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Seny Dieng.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Eden Hazard has set a deadline on his move from Chelsea to Real Madrid, so what is holding up the deal?
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Euro Papers: Ramos to leave Real?
The latest transfer news and rumours from the European press as Sergio Ramos could leave Real Madrid this summer after falling out with Florentino Perez.
Chelsea want £130m for Hazard
Chelsea want £130m for Eden Hazard, Sky Sports News understands.
Dybala: I told Juventus I want to stay
Paulo Dybala has played down transfer speculation and stated his desire to stay at Juventus next season.
Aston Villa vs Derby combined XI
WhoScored compare the Aston Villa and Derby teams to pick their combined XI based on their performances in the Sky Bet Championship this season.
Cole deserves to end on a high
Ashley Cole is set to start for Derby in the Championship play-off final and he deserves to bow out on a high, writes Adam Bate.
Abraham and Mings: We'll deal with Derby
Tammy Abraham and Tyrone Mings sit down to discuss Aston Villa's spirit, John Terry's influence and the play-off final.