James Harden became the first player in NBA history to record at least 40 points, 10 assists, five steals and three blocks in a single game as the Houston Rockets beat the Phoenix Suns.
Harden finished one rebound shy of a triple-double and made 12 of his 25 shots (including 3-of-11 from three-point range) in a superb 42-minute performance that sealed the Rockets' 10th win in 11 games.
Hawks @ Celtics free on Sky Sports
Watch Atlanta Hawks take on the Boston Celtics via a free live stream on Saturday at 4:30pm
Harden's 11th and final assist of the night set up a critical basket that helped cement the Rockets' 108-102 win.
NBA Primetime on Sky Sports
The 76ers visit the Bucks on NBA Primetime - watch live on Sky Sports Arena on Sunday at 7:15pm
He found team-mate Danuel House Jr, playing in his first game since returning from the G-League, who drained a three-pointer with just under a minute left that sealed victory for Houston.
Friday night's scores
- Phoenix Suns 102-108 Houston Rockets
- Milwaukee Bucks 113-98 Miami Heat
- Los Angeles Lakers 97-111 Detroit Pistons
- Sacramento Kings 114-123 Philadelphia 76ers
- Portland Trail Blazers 122-110 New Orleans Pelicans
- Chicago Bulls 121-128 Los Angeles Clippers
- Charlotte Hornets 116-110 Washington Wizards
- New York Knicks 83-109 San Antonio Spurs
Click the video at the top of the page to watch the highlights of Harden's historic performance.