Giannis Antetokounmpo won his European head-to-head with Luka Doncic as the Milwaukee Bucks improved their NBA-best record to 41-13 with a 122-107 win over the Dallas Mavericks.
Antetokounmpo was at his dominant best, recording 29 points (on ultra-efficient 13-of-19 shooting) and 17 rebounds to help Milwaukee pull away in the second quarter and cruise to a comfortable win.
Spurs @ Jazz free on Sky Sports
Watch San Antonio Spurs take on Utah Jazz via a free live stream on Saturday at 10pm
In a sight that has become all-too-familiar to Bucks' opponents, Giannis repeatedly drove to the basket, using his length and strength to draw fouls and finish at the rim.
NBA Primetime on Sky Sports
The Lakers visit the 76ers on NBA Primetime - watch live on Sky Sports Arena on Sunday at 8:30pm
Rookie sensation Doncic finished the game with team-high 20 points on 7-of-14 shooting.
The Slovenian star produced a selection of highlight plays - a first-quarter floater over Brook Lopez, a second-quarter step-back three-pointer and an improvised fourth-quarter finish that resulted in a three-point play - but the Mavericks could not keep pace with the Bucks and ultimately fell to a 15-point defeat.
Friday night's scores
- Golden State Warriors 117-107 Phoenix Suns
- Minnesota Timberwolves 117-122 New Orleans Pelicans
- Milwaukee Bucks 122-107 Dallas Mavericks
- New York Knicks 103-120 Detroit Pistons
- Denver Nuggets 110-117 Philadelphia 76ers
- Miami Heat 96-102 Sacramento Kings
- Cleveland Cavaliers 106-119 Washington Wizards
- Chicago Bulls 125-106 Brooklyn Nets
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Giannis and Luka's best plays.