With this week's resumption of the Champions League and FA Cup, and with the League Cup final on the horizon, we are entering the final stretch of the season.
Early plans are being made for the summer, while some players are opening up about missed moves in January.
Our friends at Football Whispers have rounded up the best of the news from around Europe on Saturday.
Tottenham have sent scouts to Saturday's Atalanta vs AC Milan match to watch Milan players Suso and Franck Kessie. The pair are both reportedly valued at around £35m. (Sport Mediaset)
Kostas Manolas might soon become more expensive. Roma are trying to either remove the £31.5m release clause in his contract or increase it to £43.8m, with the Greek defender a Juventus and Manchester United target. (Corriere dello Sport)
Napoli could lose another player to the Chinese Super League. Dries Mertens is reportedly not in the Serie A club's plans and the 31-year-old could be allowed to follow Marek Hamsik to the Far East. (Il Mattino)
Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari has 'given up' on Isco, with Solari starting the midfielder in just three matches since taking charge last year. (AS)
Ivan Rakitic's contract renewal has been delayed until the end of the season, with neither he nor Barcelona too interested in rushing it before then. Rakitic trusts that club president Josep Maria Bartomeu will be true to his word and will enter negotiations when the season ends. (Marca)
Gareth Bale has to learn Spanish, says John Toshack. The former Wales and Real Madrid manager said Bale needs to learn the language "out of respect for the fans". (Onda Cero)
Paris Saint-Germain have been heartened by the Court of Arbitration for Sport's ruling in favour of Galatasaray against UEFA and Financial Fair Play. The ruling blocks further investigation into the Turkish club's finances, with a similar appeal from PSG due to be heard in the near future. (L'Equipe)
Idrissa Gueye has confirmed that he pushed to join PSG in the January transfer window. "It's a dream but unfortunately it didn't happen," he said in an interview, before going on to say that Everton did not want to sell him, but he told the club that he wanted to leave. (L'Equipe)
The Dortmund hairdressing saga continues. The Bundesliga leaders were visited by a hairdresser at their hotel before their 3-0 defeat to Tottenham, which club chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has denied had an influence on the match.
Fortuna Dusseldorf manager Friedhelm Funkel, whose side play Dortmund on Sunday, has expressed surprise that Dortmund allowed such a thing to happen - "That would not have happened before and should not happen today."
However, Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has shot back, saying that Funkel should concentrate on his own players and revealing the Dusseldorf team did the exact same thing before their match against Stuttgart last week. (Sport Bild)