Southampton are in talks with AC Milan, Fiorentina and Real Betis over selling Manolo Gabbiadini, Sky Sports News understands.
The Italy international has made only one appearance under Ralph Hassenhuttl - as a late substitute in the Austrian's opening match in charge against Cardiff - and was left out of the squad for Saturday's 2-2 FA Cup draw at Derby.
It is understood the Saints have received offers from at least one of thee three clubs in discussions and Gabbiadini is thought to be weighing up his options.
Hasenhuttl admitted this weekend that offers are in and the decision will be down to the player.
"Sure [they have had bids], we have to decide and he has to decide where he wants to go," Hassenhuttl said.
"There are a few teams interested in Manolo, we will have a look and if there's a result, we'll tell you."
Meanwhile, Hasenhuttl has challenged Nathan Redmond to become Southampton's match-winner on a regular basis.
The England international scored twice to give the Saints a 2-0 lead in their FA Cup third-round meeting with Derby, only for the Championship side to hit back and force a replay.
"It's important he shows he's the guy who can decide the games for us," Hasenhuttl said.
"I am happy with him, he works very hard at the moment, that's why he earns more goals and more assists. He is coming back into good shape now and he's an important player for us.
"The only thing missing in the last month was the final action. He has showed now he has quality in this part."
Hasenhuttl accused his side of complacency against Frank Lampard's Rams but vowed they would not make the same mistakes again.
"We changed a few guys. After our tough game against Chelsea we needed fresh players and we showed we 100 per cent want to get into the next round," he said.
"That's important for us. We didn't [do it] on Saturday but I guarantee you we will try again."