Justin Rose - Profile
Justin Rose: Looking for second major win
The 2013 US Open champion can boast a top five in all four majors, including a third in the 2012 US PGA.
* Became England's first major winner since 1996 when capturing the US Open at Medinah by a shot. Also first English player to win US Open since 1970.
* Burst onto scene when tied fourth as 17-year-old amateur on Open Championship debut at Royal Birkdale.
* Turned pro after top four at Royal Birkdale and missed first 21 cuts.
* 6 PGA Tour wins: 2010 Memorial, AT&T National, 2011 BMW Championship, 2012 WGC-Cadillac Championship, 2013 US Open, 2014 Quicken Loans National.
* Played starring role in 2012 Ryder Cup when holing birdie putts at 17 (35ft) and 18 (12ft) to beat Phil Mickelson and help Europe pull off dramatic win.
* Two top 10s in US PGA. Third in 2012 and ninth in 2008.
- Nationality: England
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1980
- Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Height: 6ft 3
|2015||US PGA Championship||4||69+67+68+70||274||274|
|2015||WGC - Bridgestone Invitational||T3||67+71+63+72||273||-7|
|2015||Quicken Loans National||T4||66+71+65+70||272||-12|
|2015||The 144th Open Championship||T6||71+68+68+70||277||-11|
|2015||Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open||74||66+66+72+76||280||0|
|The Open Championship||T6||T22||-||-||T44||-||T13|
|US PGA Championship||-||T24||T33||T3||-||T100||-|
Justin Rose News
Justin Rose has expressed regret at being "suckered in" by the advice of a fan on day three of the PGA Championship.
Justin Rose says he will be heading into this week's PGA Championship with "a lot of confidence".
Europeans have dominated the US Open since 2010, winning four of the last five contests. Here's a reminder...
We answer some of the key questions about the FedExCup play-offs, which get underway this week with The Barclays.
We take a look at who features in Carin Koch's European side ahead of next month's Solheim Cup in Germany
Ahead of Carin Koch announcing her European captain's picks, we looked back at the Swede's Solheim Cup record.