Justin Rose - Profile
Justin Rose: Looking for second major win
The 2013 US Open champion can boast a top five in all four majors, including a third in the 2012 US PGA.
* Became England's first major winner since 1996 when capturing the US Open at Medinah by a shot. Also first English player to win US Open since 1970.
* Burst onto scene when tied fourth as 17-year-old amateur on Open Championship debut at Royal Birkdale.
* Turned pro after top four at Royal Birkdale and missed first 21 cuts.
* 6 PGA Tour wins: 2010 Memorial, AT&T National, 2011 BMW Championship, 2012 WGC-Cadillac Championship, 2013 US Open, 2014 Quicken Loans National.
* Played starring role in 2012 Ryder Cup when holing birdie putts at 17 (35ft) and 18 (12ft) to beat Phil Mickelson and help Europe pull off dramatic win.
* Two top 10s in US PGA. Third in 2012 and ninth in 2008.
- Nationality: England
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1980
- Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Height: 6ft 3
|2016||Deutsche Bank Championship||T57||68+67+69+79||283||283|
|2016||Olympic Mens Golf Competition||1||67+69+65+67||268||268|
|2016||145th Open Championship||T22||68+77+70+70||285||285|
|The Open Championship||-||T6||T22||-||-||T44||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T24||T33||T3||-||T100|
Justin Rose News
Justin Rose will draw inspiration from the memory of his father as well as his Olympic gold medal at the Ryder Cup.
Justin Rose has expressed regret at being "suckered in" by the advice of a fan on day three of the PGA Championship.
Justin Rose says he will be heading into this week's PGA Championship with "a lot of confidence".
Ahead of the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine, we asked Will Greenwood to discuss his favourite memories and moments.
James Haddock describes the mood around Hazeltine and goes behind the scenes to follow Europe's Ryder Cup preparation.
Just six men have experienced the thrill of a Ryder Cup ace. We look back at those holes-in-one.