Justin Rose - Profile
Justin Rose: Looking for second major win
The 2013 US Open champion can boast a top five in all four majors, including a third in the 2012 US PGA.
* Became England's first major winner since 1996 when capturing the US Open at Medinah by a shot. Also first English player to win US Open since 1970.
* Burst onto scene when tied fourth as 17-year-old amateur on Open Championship debut at Royal Birkdale.
* Turned pro after top four at Royal Birkdale and missed first 21 cuts.
* 6 PGA Tour wins: 2010 Memorial, AT&T National, 2011 BMW Championship, 2012 WGC-Cadillac Championship, 2013 US Open, 2014 Quicken Loans National.
* Played starring role in 2012 Ryder Cup when holing birdie putts at 17 (35ft) and 18 (12ft) to beat Phil Mickelson and help Europe pull off dramatic win.
* Two top 10s in US PGA. Third in 2012 and ninth in 2008.
- Nationality: English
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1980
- Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Height: 6ft 3
|2018||Zurich Classic of New Orleans||T19||-||-||-|
|2018||Arnold Palmer Invitational||3||69+71+67+67||274||-14|
|The Open Championship||-||-||-||T6||T22||-||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||-||T24||T33||T3|
Justin Rose News
Justin Rose played 28 holes on Sunday in the weather-delayed Indonesian Masters to claim an eight-stroke victory at Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
Ahead of Justin Rose hosting the 2018 British Masters, we look back at his memorable victory in the event from 2002.
Europe will relish the opportunity to rise to the occasion against the "favourites" USA in next year's Ryder Cup, believes Justin Rose.
The wait is nearly over for the Players Championship, with extended coverage of golf’s unofficial fifth major live on Sky Sports.
Jamie Donaldson and Ross Fisher guest on this week’s Sky Sports Golf podcast, live from the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
Sky Sports Golf is set to become 'Sky Sports THE PLAYERS' for one of the biggest events in the golf calendar.