Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 18/11/16 1:49pm
Terms & Conditions - Sky Sports Game Changers Well Fit Dance Crew Competition
- This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged between 8 and 15 years old on the 17th December 2016. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Group company ("Sky"), or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- You must get your parents' or legal guardians' permission before entering. Once you have done this, you enter the competition by emailing a video of you performing the Well Fit Dance Routine to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Well Fit Dance Crew'. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- This promotion opens at 1700 on 18 November 2016 and the closing date is 1200 on 10 December 2016.
- One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Your entry must include your name, address (including postcode), your contact telephone number, email address and a video of you performing all, or part of, the Well Fit Dance Routine. Sky can only receive emails smaller than 10mbs in size. Therefore entrants will have to compress entries to below the maximum size or send files via a service such as WeTransfer. If services like WeTransfer are used it must be made clear who the entry is from.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be the entry who in the opinion of the judge, Kimberly Wyatt, has learnt the routine and is enjoying their dancing and having fun with the routine and adding their own style to the dance. The judge will make her decision on 10 December 2016 and the winner will be contacted by telephone within 2 days of being selected. The decision of the judge is final.
- Winner will receive the following prize: The winner will join Kimberly Wyatt and the Well Fit Dance Crew to perform a dance routine which will be filmed at Sky Studios in West London on 17 December 2016 for an upcoming episode of Game Changers. Transport to and from Sky Studios for the winner and their parent/guardian will be arranged and paid for by Sky Sports. Overnight accommodation on 16 December 2016 will be provided for winner if they reside more than 50 miles from Sky Studios. The prize does not include meals, trips, travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
- As the Winner will feature in a future episode of Game Changers the parent/guardian of the winner must sign a written consent form confirming that they accept their child's participation in the television programme. If consent to appear as a contributor in Game Changers is not given then the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, all entrants hereby grant to the Promoter and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, transmit, broadcast, publish or delete any information or other material including without limitation, the entrant's name, entry, Entry Content, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering or any statement made by them concerning the competition ("Submissions") by any means and in any and all media as they, in their discretion, see fit. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this will include the winner's name, location, and Entry Content being broadcast on-air.
- All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour the Promoter all moral rights in any Submissions to which he or she is, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
- All entrants hereby undertake that nothing in the Entry Content:
18.1 is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
18.2 is intended for the purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, vaping, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
- The depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals' or companies' names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter.
18.4 is sourced from commercial or third parties (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
18.5 contains anything the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate or which it considers is otherwise offensive or illegal.
- Details of the winners' name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and each of its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter's reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter's decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or its staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.