Rookie point guard Trae Young hit a game-winning floater with a tenth of a second remaining to give the Atlanta Hawks a 129-127 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.
The Hawks tied the game 127-127 on a layup by Taurean Prince with 27.5 seconds left, then got a final shot when Philadelphia allowed the shot clock to expire.
NBA Primetime on Sky Sports
The Cavaliers visit the Bucks on NBA Primetime - watch live on Sky Sports Arena on Sunday at 8:15pm
With 3.5 seconds left, Atlanta's Kevin Huerter inbounded the ball to Young, who made a floater over Jimmy Butler to put the Hawks ahead. After calling timeout, Philadelphia's inbounds pass hit the rim to end the game.
The win was the second straight over a playoff team for the Hawks, who beat Utah on Thursday, and broke Philadelphia's six-game winning streak.
Saturday night's scores
- Boston Celtics 117-124 Charlotte Hornets
- Miami Heat 113-108 Washington Wizards
- Philadelphia 76ers 127-129 Atlanta Hawks
- Utah Jazz 114-83 Chicago Bulls
- Minnesota Timberwolves 112-99 Memphis Grizzlies
- Dallas Mavericks 126-91 Golden State Warriors
- Detroit Pistons 112-117 Portland Trail Blazers
- Phoenix Suns 103-112 Sacramento Kings
Young finished 11-for-20 from the floor, including 4-for-9 on 3-pointers, and had 11 assists for his 26th double-double of his debut NBA season.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Young's game-winner, then click the clip directly above to watch more top plays from Saturday night's NBA action, including a four-point play from Damian Lillard, a De'Aaron Fox windmill dunk and a magical Kyrie Irving layup.