- Manchester United have joined the chase for Everton defender John Stones and are prepared to offer Jonny Evans as part of a deal in an attempt to beat off competition from Chelsea and Manchester City.
- Mario Balotelli's Liverpool career is over. The Italy striker was sent a brutally clear message by Brendan Rodgers when he was left out of both Liverpool squads for the final pre-season games. Balotelli has been offered an escape route by Italian Serie A side Bologna.
- Dick Advocaat has told his Sunderland players to get their act together after a disastrous pre-season.
- Paul Pogba is reportedly ready to head to the courts in order to seal a transfer away from Juventus. The in-demand France international has been linked with Manchester City, Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG this summer, but no firm bids have materialised.
- Hull’s £3.5m offer for Moses Odubajo has triggered the release clause in the Brentford player's contract. City are interested in a double swoop for the right-back and striker Andre Gray as Steve Bruce rebuilds his squad for a Championship promotion push.
- Glenn Murray is ready to quit Crystal Palace with Bournemouth ready to snap him up. The veteran striker, 31, has seen other longer-serving players get big new contracts and he fears he could be on his way out.
- Chelsea have attempted to smooth their bid to sign John Stones by holding talks with Everton about how the two clubs can avoid any more mud-slinging over the central defender.
- Tottenham Hotspur will open talks with Stuttgart over signing German teenager Timo Werner. With Emmanuel Adebayor moving to Aston Villa on loan and the club still looking to offload Roberto Soldado, Spurs are in desperate need for forwards ahead of the new season.
- Sunderland striker Connor Wickham, 22, is set to sign for Crystal Palace after the London club agreed a fee of more than £8m for the England Under-21 international.
- Manchester United are close to agreeing a £40m deal with Paris Saint-Germain for the sale of winger Angel di Maria with another £5m due as add-ons.
- Leicester have offered £5.6m for Caen midfielder N'Golo Kante, who rejected the Foxes earlier this month in the hope of an offer from Marseille.
- Aston Villa will finalise a £6m deal for Blackburn striker Rudy Gestede once the player passes his medical on Friday.
- West Ham are exploring a loan deal for 24-year-old Atletico Madrid and Mexico forward Raul Jimenez.
- Celtic have told striker Anthony Stokes his Parkhead career is effectively over with Hull, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan all interested.
- Arsenal youngster Isaac Hayden is on the verge of completing a season-long loan deal to Hull City. The England U20 international was signed by Arsene Wenger in 2008 from Southend United and has since spent his playing days in the reserve side.
- Arsenal youngster Isaac Hayden is on the verge of completing a season-long loan deal to Hull City.
- Liverpool are close to agreeing a deal for Barcelona youngster Adama Traore, according to reports. Catalan local radio stations have reported that Anfield officials flew to Spain to discuss a loan deal for the 19-year-old.
- Real Madrid midfielder Asier Illarramendi has rejected the chance to join Liverpool this summer. The Reds have reportedly bid £13.9m for the defensive midfielder, who is also a target for Arsenal.
- Angel Di Maria is set to seal a move to PSG - but not before Manchester United dock him two weeks wages - £360,000 - for his 'no-show' on their pre-season tour of the USA.
- Manchester United will fine AWOL star Angel Di Maria two weeks' wages before sending him to PSG in a £45m deal.
- Sunderland are ready to table an improved offer after a £12.5m bid for Fenerbahce striker Moussa Sow was turned down. The Black Cats are battling West Ham to land the Senegal international, who scored 16 goals for the Turkish side last season.
- England winger Ashley Young could leave Manchester United if they do not extend his contract, with Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle all interested.
- Emmanuel Adebayor will complete his season-long loan switch from Tottenham to Aston Villa today.
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis believes Rickie Lambert will be fired up to prove his critics wrong if he completes a move from Liverpool.
- Palermo want to sign Arsenal striker Joel Campbell, 23, but are struggling with the £7m valuation.
- John Terry believes Manchester United flop Radamel Falcao will be a hit at Chelsea this season.
- Louis van Gaal has accused Real Madrid of scrambling David de Gea's mind and is convinced his goalkeeper is distracted by the transfer saga.
- Manchester United's plot to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo has collapsed after being told he will cost over £80m.
- Kevin De Bruyne has dropped a huge hint he could yet join Manchester City this summer. German side Wolfsburg had appeared to rule out any sale of the £45m-rated midfielder at the weekend.
- Liverpool will find out next week whether they can sign Real Madrid's Russian winger Denis Cheryshev, 24, after making a £15m bid.
- West Ham are on the verge of signing Atletico Madrid striker Raul Jimenez, 24, for £10m.
What the bookies say
- Chelsea close in on Stones
- Juventus track Gotze
- Lambert cut for Baggies move
- Benzema to Arsenal move unlikely
- Play Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Everton defender Gethin Jones has committed his future to the club by signing a new two-year contract at Goodison Park.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Leeds eye Brentford's Dallas
Leeds United are in talks to sign midfielder Stuart Dallas from Brentford, according to Sky sources.
Ripley makes loan move
Motherwell have signed Middlesbrough goalkeeper Connor Ripley on loan.
Gestede completes Villa switch
Aston Villa have continued their spending spree after securing the services of Rudy Gestede from Blackburn on a five-year contract.
Stones' rapid rise
As Chelsea pursue Everton's John Stones, here's how the 21-year-old became the most sought-after defender in England...
How a transfer works
From the scouting to the signing, here's how a transfer happens, as told by those on the inside...
Chelsea, Arsenal spending compared
Jose Mourinho says Arsenal's spending leaves them no excuses. We compare their transfer fees with Chelsea's...