- Ronaldinho believes Manchester City are ready to make a concerted bid to land Barcelona star Neymar, who recently revealed he would love to play under Pep Guardiola.
- Everton are ready to offer Ross Barkley a huge new deal as Roberto Martinez plans to build the team around him.
- Louis van Gaal is at odds with skipper Wayne Rooney over the reason for Manchester United's return to form.
- Arsene Wenger believes under-fire Valencia manager Gary Neville is paying the price for his inexperience.
- Antonio Conte held talks with Chelsea representatives in London last week as the search for a new manager at Stamford Bridge hots up.
- Slaven Bilic has confirmed he wanted to make Charlie Austin a West Ham player in the summer but could not find room for him in his squad.
- Etienne Capoue has revealed he is loving life at Watford after his Tottenham exile.
- John Terry has told the Chelsea board: "You may not be happy with me, but I'm not happy with you either."
- Former Roma left-back Ashley Cole has arrived at LA Galaxy for his first training session ahead of the start of the MLS season.
- Daniel Sturridge does not want to leave Anfield and could even play on Tuesday, claims Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.
- Stoke are preparing a fresh bid for Saido Berahino after failing to land the West Brom striker last month.
- Andriy Yarmolenko has indicated a move to Barcelona this summer isn't on the cards, with the Dynamo Kiev winger fearing that his playing time would significantly decrease and be replaced by selfies with Lionel Messi..
- Jose Mourinho is on the brink of getting the job of his dreams and is expected to become Manchester United manager this summer.
- Arsenal have scrapped their season ticket price increases after a backlash from fans at the extra charge for the Barcelona clash in the Champions League.
- Everton will open talks with Ross Barkley this summer over an improved contract ast they attempt to ward off interest from Premier League rivals.
- Odion Ighalo have revealed he rejected a Chinese move to stay at Watford.
- Francesco Guidolin has insisted former protege Emmanuel Adebayor is no bad boy, but admitted he did not want him at Swansea.
- Remi Garde will hold crunch talks with Aston Villa bosses this summer before deciding whether to stay.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Chelsea fear it could be up to six weeks before new loan signing Alexandre Pato is fit enough to start after the club had to devise a pre-season training programme for him.
- Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has urged supporters to rethink a planned Anfield protest against the club's new ticketing structure.
- Arsene Wenger has declared that European football shold be "worried" about the "financial power to move the whole game to China."
- Manchester United have refused to comment on reports that the club have held talks with representatives of Jose Mourinho, with the former Chelsea manager said to be increasingly hopeful of succeeding Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford at the end of the season.
- Remi Garde's rocky relationship with Aston Villa's recruitment team has reached breaking point, with his anger at their failure to sign Mathieu Debuchy leading the Frenchman to publicly consider his future as manager.
What the bookies say
- Odds on Remy move drifting
- Leicester set for Robinho swoop?
- Terry expected to remain at Chelsea
- How many goals will Rhodes score at Boro?
- Play midweek Super 6
Jurgen Klopp has brushed off claims that Daniel Sturridge wants to leave Liverpool in the summer.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Vardy signs new Leicester deal
Jamie Vardy has signed a new contract with Leicester City that will keep the England striker at the club until 2019.
Hughes keen to keep Arnautovic
Mark Hughes is unsurprised by reported interest in Marko Arnautovic but remains convinced the striker should stay at Stoke.
Klopp respects Teixeira choice
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists he respects Alex Teixeira's decision to sign for Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning.
Why can't Leicester win the league?
The arguments against Leicester winning the league are weakening. After their win at Man City, we look at the debate...
With the help of Opta, we round up the best Premier League facts and stats from Saturday's football...
Costa v Smalling
Diego Costa has flourished under Guus Hiddink - but can he find a way past Chris Smalling, England's top-performing defender?