- Liverpool will attempt to sign Stoke's Jack Butland for around £20m at the end of the season.
- Jurgen Klopp has revealed that there is no agreement in place prohibiting the Liverpool boss from raiding former club Borussia Dortmund for the German club's top stars.
- Diego Costa's Chelsea future is under threat after hurling a bib at Jose Mourinho in the goalless draw with Spurs.
- Arsenal and Chelsea could both be slapped with transfer bans similar to the ones faced by Real Madrid and Barcelona.
- Victor Valdes is close to agreeing a deal to leave Manchester United before the January window opens.
- Steve McClaren has been given assurances about his short-term future by Newcastle owner Mike Ashley.
- Chris Powell has been interviewed over vacant QPR managerial role as exhaustive search for Chris Ramsey's replacement continues.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic urged to play in Premier League by Sweden team-mate and West Brom defender Jonas Olsson.
- German World Cup winner Lukas Podolski misses life in England and would jump at the chance of returning to the Premier League to finish his formidable career.
- Spurs are ready to offer England winger Andros Townsend plus cash in a £25million package for West Brom striker Saido Berahino.
- Aston Villa are eyeing up a move for Burnley defender Michael Keane.
- Barcelona have no interest in buying back Aston Villa teenager Adama Traore.
- Arsenal are the favourites to land the signature of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender.
- Harry Redknapp is in the frame to take over at Newcastle after their rout at Selhurst Park.
- Romelu Lukaku is as good as any striker in the league, claims Everton boss Roberto Martinez.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will join Paris Saint-Germain, not Manchester United, if he quits Real Madrid next summer.
- Carlo Ancelotti will be the new Bayern Munich boss if Pep Guardiola moves to the Premier League.
- John Stones is taking Spanish lessons to give Everton, and Chelsea, something to worry about.
- Martin Demichelis has urged fellow countryman Lionel Messi to trade the Nou Camp for the Etihad.
What the bookies say
- Betting opens on Messi's next club
- Villa favourites to sign free agent Adebayor
- Real Madrid favourites to land Hazard
- QPR head Crouch's next club betting
- Play Soccer Saturday Super 6
Could Jamie Vardy play for a top-six Premier League club? Jamie Carragher, Gary Neville and Peter Schmeichel have their say...
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Brighton to sign Towell
Brighton have agreed a deal to sign attacking midfielder Richie Towell from Dundalk in January.
Deila to act over Stokes outburst
Celtic boss Ronny Deila has told Sky Sports News HQ he will take action over Anthony Stokes' social media outburst.
Neymar plans Barca extension
Neymar says he plans to end speculation over his future by signing a new contract with Barcelona.
Costa tensions rising
Jose Mourinho's strained relations with Diego Costa could hamper Chelsea’s recovery.
Sanchez risk is costly
Should Arsene Wenger have seen Alexis Sanchez’s hamstring injury coming? We take a look.
Ranieri has changed it
Why Claudio Ranieri still deserves more credit for Leicester's astonishing form this season.