- West Brom have made contact with Alan Pardew and held preliminary talks over replacing sacked boss Tony Pulis.
- Arsenal have denied that they are holding open trials after fake adverts emerged.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has played down suggestions he has fallen out with Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has made Schalke's Leon Goretzka his No 1 midfield target for next summer.
- Ivan Rakitic admits he can't be certain Lionel Messi will stay at Barcelona after the summer.
- Nacho Monreal reckons Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will be Arsenal players until at least the end of the season.
- Thibaut Courtois has put Real Madrid on alert by shelving contract negotiations until the end of the season - when he will have just one year left on his deal.
- Gary Megson has told West Brom's stars they must drastically improve swiftly to avoid relegation.
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce has revealed Jonathan Kodjia is set to undergo an operation on his ankle injury.
- Leeds head coach Thomas Christiansen has described Wolves as the "best team" in the Championship.
- Arsenal will open talks with Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka over a proposed switch to north London next season.
- Cardiff's Principality Stadium, which surprisingly missed out on staging matches for the 13-city Euro 2020 tournament, is back in strong contention to be a host venue.
- Louis van Gaal has not been approached by Everton regarding their vacant manager's job.
- Manchester City are battling to keep highly-rated starlet Javairo Dilrosun.
- Chris Smalling has questioned Gareth Southgate's decision to drop him and vowed to prove the England manager wrong before the World Cup.
- Ashley Young's resurgence this season has prompted Manchester United to trigger an option to extend his contract by an extra year.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Thibaut Courtois wants to put off further talks with Chelsea over a contract extension until this summer, when he will have one year remaining on his current deal.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Euro Papers: Bale facing Real axe
The transfer window does not open until January 1, but clubs across Europe are busy planning and contacting the players they hope to sign.
Mourinho denies Mkhitaryan rift
Jose Mourinho says his decision to omit Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Man Utd's match-day squad against Newcastle was based purely on form.
Monreal expects Sanchez, Ozil stays
Nacho Monreal says he is confident Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will not leave Arsenal during the January transfer window.
MNF Extra: KDB vital to City
In a team of superstars, Kevin De Bruyne is proving to be Man City's standout performer. Jamie Carragher explains why he is key.
Same old Liverpool?
From Albert Moreno errors to set-piece vulnerability, familiar problems resurfaced as Liverpool were stunned by Sevilla.
Best La Liga XI so far
Which players would make the best La Liga XI so far this season? We've used the Sky Sports Power Rankings to work it out...