- Manchester United have no concerns that Jose Mourinho could leave next summer.
- Manchester United are set to offer Jose Mourinho a lucrative new contract to ward off PSG.
- Southampton want £70m for Liverpool target Virgil van Dijk after Southampton boss Mauricio Pellegrino admitted he couldn't guarantee the defender staying.
- Leicester boss Claude Puel wants to add Hatem Ben Arfa to his squad in January.
- Paul Clement has been given a vote of confidence by Swansea's co-owner Steve Kaplan.
- Chris Coleman could be added to Sunderland's list of managerial candidates as he continues to mull over his Wales future.
- Jose Mourinho will not be quitting Manchester United for Paris Saint-Germain.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's future at Borussia Dortmund has been cast into doubt after he was suspended by the club for unspecified disciplinary reasons.
- Manchester United will up their chase for Tottenham left-back Danny Rose in January.
- Everton and AC Milan are set to battle it out for Dynamo Kiev defender Domagoj Vida.
- Emmanuel Adebayor says his family drove him to the brink of suicide.
- Jose Mourinho is plotting an escape route for David Luiz and will target the Chelsea defender, possibly even in January.
- David Unsworth's stint in caretaker charge of Everton shows no sign of ending as frustrations continue in their managerial search.
- Sporting Lisbon have told West Ham they could be open to offers of £28m for William Carvalho in January.
- Manchester United are confident Jose Mourinho will remain with the club in the long term.
- Pep Guardiola has united the Manchester City dressing room by getting rid of cliques and going on regular team outings.
- Sunderland have turned their attention to Chris Coleman after failing with an attempt to lure Michael O'Neill.
- The bill for Chelsea's new stadium has risen to more than £1bn, double the original estimate and potentially making it the most expensive stadium in Europe.
- Manchester United believe Jose Mourinho is hungry to win them the Premier League and will not leave next summer.
- West Brom are set to make a move for Burnley defender Ben Mee if they lose Jonny Evans in January.
- Brendan Rodgers says St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright would be a perfect fit for either Northern Ireland or Rangers.
- Pedro Caixinha's time without a job after his Rangers exit appears likely to be short as he is set to become manager at Mexican side Cruz Azul.
- Niall McGinn is set for a return to Aberdeen after terminating his deal with South Korean side Gwangju.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Manchester United are facing an uphill struggle to keep Marouane Fellaini at the club, with time ticking on his current deal.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest from the back pages of Friday's regional newspapers as Barcelona are yet to make formal contact with Arsenal about Mesut Ozil.
Euro Papers: Inter, Juve want Gimenez
The latest news and transfers from the European press as Inter Milan and Juventus both reportedly want Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez.
Emery: Neymar staying at PSG
Paris Saint-Germain boss Unai Emery insists world-record signing Neymar will stay at the Parc des Princes.
Your Arsenal and Spurs XIs
Ozil and Sanchez in? Dembele in midfield? We asked you to pick your Arsenal and Tottenham XIs for Saturday's derby. Here are the results...
Time to trust Lacazette?
Why it is 'madness' for Arsene Wenger not to select Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette.
WATCH: Arsenal v Spurs tactics
Danny Higginbotham explains why Tottenham's central midfielders could be key in Saturday's north London derby.