- Manchester United insiders fear £505k a week star Alexis Sanchez is not a team player and will never fit in at Old Trafford.
- Gareth Bale says becoming Wales' leading scorer feels better than winning the Champions League with Real Madrid.
- Alexis Sanchez admitted he is "psychologically and emotionally exhausted" amid his Manchester United struggles.
- Netherlands boss Ronald Koeman has admitted he should have got a red card for a costly foul on England's David Platt back in 1993.
- Argentina could be on a collision course with Manchester City over Sergio Aguero's fitness.
- Usain Bolt has teamed up with Borussia Dortmund for his first day of training.
- Former Arsenal star Alexander Hleb has revealed he will retire at the end of the season after re-joining BATE Borisov for his fifth spell.
- Lewis Cook's grandfather is set to pocket £17,000 if the Bournemouth midfielder makes his England debut in the upcoming friendlies against Holland or Italy.
- Sports minister Tracey Crouch believes Manchester United have 'finally dragged themselves into the 21st century' after announcing plans to for a women's team.
- Senior British police officers have expressed astonishment that the FA have scheduled a pre-World Cup away friendly in Amsterdam on Friday night and warned there is a risk of stoking Russian prejudice about England fans if any behave poorly.
- Louis Moult is back on Rangers' radar - with the former Motherwell striker struggling to make an impact at Preston.
- Tottenham are considering West Brom's Jonny Evans as a replacement for Toby Alderweireld.
- Paul Pogba is set to be dropped for France's friendly against Colombia in the latest blow for the Manchester United midfielder.
- Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon has been told he won't be a late wild-card call-up for the World Cup this summer.
- Jurgen Klopp has revealed he watched his first game as a manager four times in one night.
- Gareth Southgate is set to snub Harry Kane by making Jordan Henderson England's World Cup captain.
- Republic of Ireland skipper Seamus Coleman always believed he would return to the top of his game after suffering a horrific double leg fracture.
- Gareth Southgate has urged his England novices to seize the moment and book a seat on the plane to Russia.
- Chelsea star Olivier Giroud has revealed he is frustrated by his lack of goals so far this season.
- Jose Mourinho is facing a serious battle to revitalise his star signings Alexis Sanchez and Paul Pogba amid growing concerns about their state of mind at Man Utd.
- Gianluigi Buffon issued a stern rebuke to his critics as he arrived in England to add to his record cap tally with Italy.
- Tom Rogic has yet to give Celtic a decision on his future.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
All the latest news from around Europe, with Manchester United target Anderson Talisca reportedly set to stay with Besiktas.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
AFC Wimbledon sign ex-Addicks winger
AFC Wimbledon have signed former Charlton winger Lloyd Sam on a short-term deal.
Kranjcar leaves Rangers
Rangers have terminated Niko Kranjcar' contract by mutual consent, the Glasgow club confirmed on Friday.
Zlatan: LA you are welcome
Zlatan Ibrahimovic announced his arrival at LA Galaxy in typically theatrical style by taking out an ad in the LA Times.
PLAY: Offside or on?
If you were handed the offside flag, how do you think you'd get on? As part of Support The Ref week, we're testing your decision-making...
Vardy: The complete centre-forward?
Jamie Vardy has evolved into a complete centre-forward at Leicester and could be key for England at the World Cup, says Danny Higginbotham.
How are World Cup favourites faring?
We analyse the five frontrunners for World Cup glory, assessing their form and upcoming friendlies ahead of this summer's tournament.