- Jose Mourinho wants his Manchester United bosses to get him Tottenham star Harry Kane and ignore Cristiano Ronaldo.
- West Ham have made England international Theo Walcott a £25m target.
- Everton will unveil the £5.2m signing of Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez straight after the European U21 Championship and the Spaniards want Swansea's £15m record signing Borja Baston to replace him.
- Midfielder Manuel Lanzini is set for a bumper new contract that would bring him in line with West Ham's top earners, amid transfer interest from rival clubs.
- Chelsea will ditch out-of-favour strikers Loic Remy and Bertrand Traore next month.
- England starlet Chris Willock is set to leave Arsenal for Portuguese giants Benfica. The 19-year-old forward is out of contract at the Emirates at the end of this month.
- Arsenal and bitter rivals Spurs are battling for versatile Charlton defender Ezri Konsa. The 19-year-old was a member of England's World Cup-winning U20 squad.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will continue the Anfield spending spree with a £30m move for Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Kyle Walker expects to be a Manchester City player by the time Pep Guardiola's stars head off on their US tour to America next month.
- Rafa Benitez is feeling increasing frustration at promoted Newcastle over the club's lack of transfer activity.
- Paul Clement is in with a shout of taking former Bayern Munich defender Holger Badstuber to Swansea.
- Tottenham flop Vincent Janssen will be handed an escape route from north London by Borussia Monchengladbach.
- Spurs are eyeing Argentina U20 central defender Juan Foyth and would need to pay his club Estudiantes about £5m to trigger his release clause.
- Nottingham Forest striker Britt Assombalonga is wanted by Huddersfield and Burnley in the top flight.
- Manchester United are poised to have more talks with Real Madrid as they bid to reach a deal to sign Spain international striker Alvaro Morata.
- Jurgen Klopp has been told by Southampton that he will need to spend £70m if he wants to take Virgil van Dijk to Anfield this summer.
- Chelsea have launched a £105m double swoop on Italian giants Juventus for defenders Alex Sandro and Leonardo Bonucci.
- Olivier Giroud will spark a scramble for his services as soon as Arsenal complete the £49m club-record signing of Alexandre Lacazette.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has failed to engineer a move to Real Madrid, according to reports.
- Gremio president Odorico Roman has admitted the Brazilian club are keen to sign Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva.
- Union Berlin coach Jens Keller is in pole position to become Sunderland's new manager if a German consortium completes its £85m takeover bid this week.
- Everton have been told to increase their offer for Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson after a £30m bid failed.
- Henry Onyekuru has been granted a UK work permit as a potential move to Arsenal edges closer.
- Ross Barkley is ready to leave Everton to save his England career.
- Watford boss Marco Silva is ready to pounce for Hull left-back Andy Robertson as Burnley argue over the fee.
- Bournemouth are closing in on the permanent signing of Chelsea star Nathan Ake.
- Arsenal keeper Emi Martinez is being offered a dream move to Valencia - but that could leave Arsene Wenger with a keeper crisis he had not planned.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez's future at the club is in doubt after a series of transfer setbacks.
- Liverpool are still in the frame for Virgil van Dijk despite Chelsea preparing a £60m offer for the Southampton defender.
- Tottenham enquire over £18m-rated Borussia Dortmund defender Matthias Ginter.
- Sergio Aguero's agent insists his client will remain at Manchester City despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Arsenal may bid for Manchester United forward Anthony Martial if Kylian Mbappe chooses Real Madrid over north London.
- Jose Mourinho is serious about bringing Jordi Alba to Manchester United, according to reports.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Watford complete Hughes deal
Watford have completed the signing of England U21 midfielder Will Hughes from Derby on a five-year contract.
Goretzka coy on Arsenal link
Leon Goretzka says he is focused on Germany's Confederations Cup campaign amid reported interest from Arsenal.
Huddersfield land Porto striker
Huddersfield Town have signed Belgium striker Laurent Depoitre from Porto for an undisclosed club-record fee.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
Scout's guide to the U21 Euros
Rob Mackenzie explains the challenges of scouting at a tournament such as the European Under-21 Championships.
Messi at 30: Best stats
Lionel Messi turns 30 on Saturday - we look at 30 incredible stats to celebrate the Barcelona forward.