- Everton are set to make a £40m double swoop for Burnley defender Michael Keane and Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.
- Yaya Toure is being lined up by BOTH Milan clubs as AC and Inter battle for the Manchester City giant's signature.
- Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is planning to rescue Jermain Defoe from relegation with Sunderland - and keep his England dream alive.
- Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah has urged more young English talent to take the plunge and play abroad like he did.
- Marcus Rashford is ready to go the U21 Euros this summer - as long as Jose Mourinho gives his blessing.
- Lithuania manager Edgaras Jankauskas has opened up on how Jose Mourinho taught him how to be a giant-killing boss.
- Manchester City are confident of landing Danny Rose with Luke Shaw set to head to Spurs.
- RB Leipzig have joined Liverpool and Bayern Munich in the race for Chelsea forward Dominic Solanke.
- Everton manager Ronald Koeman wants £100m to rebuild Everton if striker Romelu Lukaku and midfielder Ross Barkley leave the club this summer.
- West Ham are targeting Reading boss Jaap Stam to replace Slaven Bilic as pressure grows on the Hammers manager.
- Arsenal are lining up a move for Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel in a clear sign that Arsene Wenger is planning to stay on at the club.
- Liverpool are confident of landing Real Madrid star James Rodriguez - if they make the Champions League.
- Leicester face losing Demarai Gray for £12m this summer with Liverpool, Everton and Spurs interested.
- Jesse Lingard insists he wants to stay at Manchester United despite the current contract stalemate.
- Fulham have put a £20m price tag on in-demand midfielder Tom Cairney.
- Arsenal and Tottenham are ready to battle for Everton's £30m-rated midfielder Ross Barkley.
- Barcelona are prepared to break the bank to land Liverpool superstar Philippe Coutinho in the summer, according to reports.
- Benfica are reportedly wanting to make a move for Manchester United youngster Joel Pereira who is unhappy with a lack of game time.
- Manchester United and Chelsea target Simon Kjaer is not interested in leaving Turkey.
- Monaco have slapped a £130m price tag on Kylian Mbappe with Manchester United favourites to sign the French teenage striker.
- Romelu Lukaku has delivered a "take me back" plea to Chelsea with the London club preparing a £70m cash and player bid for the Belgium striker.
- Pep Guardiola will cool his interest in Arsenal's Jack Wilshere.
- Inter and AC Milan are set to battle Crystal Palace for Tottenham flop Moussa Sissoko this summer.
- Jermain Defoe is set to start his first England match in four years by leading the line against Lithuania.
- Arsenal outcast Jack Wilshere is keen to sign for AC Milan this summer.
- Stoke and West Ham are leading the chase for Andrew Robertson and Josh Tymon.
- Marcus Rashford wants to star for England U21s in Poland.
- Arsenal's Alex Iwobi has leapt to the defence of under-fire Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
- Wayne Rooney will fight to keep his England career going.
- The FA is considering extending the punishment for an elbowing offence beyond the current three-match suspension for violent conduct.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says there was an "agreement" in place to sign Luis Suarez in 2013.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Euro Papers: Inter still want Conte
The latest news from the European press as Inter reportedly remain keen to lure Chelsea boss Antonio Conte to San Siro.
MacDonald signs Tykes deal
Angus MacDonald has signed a new contract with Barnsley which ties him to the club until the end of the 2018/19 season.
Hart hints at City summer exit
Joe Hart says "something has got to give" when he returns from his Torino loan to Manchester City in the summer.
How did your internationals do?
During a week of World Cup Qualifiers and friendlies, we take a look to see how Premier League players are getting on.
Prosinecki’s next trick
European Cup winner and Pompey icon Robert Prosinecki is plotting Germany’s downfall once again with Azerbaijan.
Transfer targets to watch
With a feast of World Cup Qualifiers live on Sky this weekend, there will be plenty of Premier League transfer targets to focus on…