- Chelsea are to offer Eden Hazard a new £300k-per-week deal to ward off Barcelona and Real Madrid interest.
- Aaron Ramsey's Arsenal career is on the line after Unai Emery dropped the midfielder at Chelsea.
- West Ham captain Mark Noble may lose his starting place to Carlos Sanchez or Pedro Obiang with Manuel Pellegrini worried about his side's midfield mobility.
- Charlton Athletic staff are considering legal action against owner Roland Duchatelet over unpaid bonuses.
- Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis is agonising over AC Milan's offer to give him a huge rise to his to £2.6m wages to quit the Emirates.
- Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham is not convinced a loan move to the Sky Bet Championship is the best move for his long-term career - Aston Villa are interested in the 20-year-old.
- Manchester United have given their backing to Jose Mourinho and insisted they have not sounded out Zinedine Zidane about taking over at Old Trafford.
- Eden Hazard will wait to see if Chelsea reach the Champions League before deciding whether to sign a lucrative new deal at Stamford Bridge.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is eyeing a loan transfer to Spain after barely being used in Chelsea's first two games but Maurizio Sarri wants him to stay and fight for his place.
- Tottenham defender Cameron Carter-Vickers is wanted by Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea on loan.
- Burton Albion are set to offer free agent striker Darren Bent a contract.
- Jose Mourinho's plea to Ed Woodward that Manchester United should sell Anthony Martial before Europe's transfer window closes is set to be ignored.
- Juan Mata has ordered Manchester United's players to stop sulking in the wake of their shock defeat at Brighton.
- Norwich City defender Timm Klose is a £3.5m target for Basel and Hannover.
- QPR have made an approach to Burnley to sign striker Nahki Wells on loan until January.
- Manchester City's Oleksandr Zinchenko is set to join Real Betis on a season-long loan deal after snubbing Wolves.
- Thierry Henry wants to become the new manager of Bordeaux, according to Arsene Wenger.
- Middlesbrough are keen on loan deals for Crystal Palace winger Jason Puncheon and Southampton's Matt Targett as well as Everton duo Mo Besic and Yannick Bolasie.
- Rangers have made an improved bid for Hearts striker Kyle Lafferty and are confident an agreement can be reached before the end of the month.
- PFA Scotland chief Fraser Wishart has warned authorities not to ignore player views on artificial pitches after the potentially serious knee injury suffered by Rangers winger Jamie Murphy.
- St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright says last season's war of words with Dundee counterpart Neil McCann is over as they prepare to meet on Saturday.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Celtic are preparing to bid for Aberdeen's £10m-rated defender Scott McKenna, Sky Sports News understands.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Villa try to hijack Boro's Bolasie move
Yannick Bolasie is holding talks with Steve Bruce as Aston Villa attempt to hijack Middlesbrough's move for the winger.
Brentford bring in Dasilva
Brentford have signed former Arsenal midfielder Josh Dasilva on a four-year deal.
Denayer joins Lyon from Man City
Defender Jason Denayer has joined Lyon from Manchester City on a permanent deal.
Emery criticism 'nonsense'
Gary Neville explains why criticism of Unai Emery’s impact ignores the positives at Arsenal.
Liverpool's defensive resolve
Liverpool's attack remains devastating but Jurgen Klopp now has a top-class defence as well...
The reinvention of Kante
Examining what Chelsea gain and lose from N'Golo Kante's new role under Maurizio Sarri.