- Liverpool are prepared to lead the bidding for Kylian Mbappe if they receive any encouragement from the France striker that he fancies a move to England.
- Paris St-Germain are set to put in a bid of over £60m for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero.
- Antonio Conte is prepared to sanction the sale of Nemanja Matic to Manchester United to accelerate the signing of Tiemoué Bakayoko.
- Wayne Rooney is struggling to find a new club with interested parties unwilling to meet his transfer fee or salary demands.
- Arsenal believe they have won the race for £44m Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman is plotting a move for Andre Gray as striker enters final 12 months of his Burnley deal.
- Huddersfield are prepared to offer a club-record £11.5m for Montpellier's Steve Mounie.
- Luton midfielder Cameron McGeehan has flown back from holiday for his Barnsley medical.
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche is planning an £8m raid for Huddersfield striker Nahki Wells.
- Newcastle are closing on Benfica and Greece midfielder Andreas Samaris in a £17.5m deal.
- Chelsea have put contract talks on hold with Thibaut Courtois with the goalkeeper looking to double his £90,000 a week wages.
- Watford are upset after the FA rejected a work permit for Venezuelan Adalberto Penaranda for a second time.
- Chelsea will net £2.3m from Mohamed Salah's move to Liverpool after they inserted a sell-on clause into 2015 deal with Roma.
- Manchester United have dismissed suggestions they have agreed a deal with Chelsea's Nemanja Matic.
- Chelsea want Swansea striker Fernando Llorente as a replacement for Michy Batshuayi.
- Arsenal fringe players Lucas Perez, Kieran Gibbs and Wojciech Szczesny fear they are being priced out of a summer transfer switch.
- Goalkeeper Steve Mandanda is refusing to return to Crystal Palace for pre-season training after losing his place to Wayne Hennessey.
- Manchester United have received a Renato Sanches transfer boost with Bayern Munich slashing his price-tag from £30.5m to £23m.
- Chelsea are ready to release Loic Remy for a nominal fee to allow the striker to relaunch his faltering career.
- Howard Webb will be an interested Bundesliga spectator with his partner Bibiana Steinhaus set to make history by becoming the first woman to referee a German top flight game next season.
- Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson is still keen to leave the club despite an attempt by new manager Garry Monk to keep him on Teesside.
- Manchester City want a buy-back option on striker Kelechi Iheanacho, the Nigeria international who has become a target for West Ham and Leicester City.
- Arsenal have made a £44m bid for Alexandre Lacazette and his arrival could mean compatriot Olivier Giroud leaving.
- Arsenal are ready to sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool with as many as eight other first-team players following him out the exit door.
- RB Leipzig must "live with the fact they are destroying the dreams" of Emil Forsberg, according to his agent, as the midfielder pushes for a move to Arsenal.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Huddersfield land Porto striker
Huddersfield Town have signed Belgium striker Laurent Depoitre from Porto for an undisclosed club-record fee.
Arsenal in talks for Lacazette
Arsenal are in talks with Lyon to sign their highly-rated striker Alexandre Lacazette, according to Sky sources.
Verratti urges PSG to spend
Marco Verratti wants to see Paris-Saint Germain make big additions in the transfer market this summer to convince him to stay.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
Scout's guide to the U21 Euros
Rob Mackenzie explains the challenges of scouting at a tournament such as the European Under-21 Championships.
Messi at 30: Best stats
Lionel Messi turns 30 on Saturday - we look at 30 incredible stats to celebrate the Barcelona forward.