- Chelsea are poised to try to cut their price for sacking Antonio Conte by alleging he mismanaged the sale of Diego Costa.
- Chelsea and Arsenal have been put on alert after transfer target Jean Michael Seri's agent confirmed he has a release clause in his contract - though one that runs out in less than a month.
- Ryan Sessegnon should be in England's World Cup squad in Russia, says Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic.
- Mesut Ozil will make a beeline for the Arsenal No 10 shirt following the departure of Jack Wilshere.
- Mousa Dembele has said he will not move to another Premier League club if he leaves Tottenham this summer.
- Gareth Southgate insists England are as good as any team at the World Cup.
- Naby Keita arrived in Liverpool on Friday night as he finally gets set to join up with his new team-mates after his £53m move from RB Leipzig.
- Roy Hodgson has hailed Ruben Loftus-Cheek and claims the England midfielder is better than Michael Ballack.
- Gareth Southgate has assured Raheem Sterling he still has a big part to play at the World Cup despite speculation he could be dropped for Sunday's game against Panama.
- Harry Maguire says England are ready to handle Panama's physical threat.
- The PFA has questioned the point of FIFA concussion guidelines amid a third World Cup head injury controversy.
- Manchester City will open contract talks with Ilkay Gundogan when he returns from the World Cup amid interest from Barcelona.
- Real Madrid have signed keeper Andriy Lunin as their interest in Manchester Utd's David de Gea cools.
- Real Madrid have joined the race for Nabil Fekir - after the Lyon president accused Liverpool of dragging their feet.
- Olivier Giroud reckons Jack Wilshere's decision to quit Arsenal is a 'big loss'.
- Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts is lining up a takeover of troubled AC Milan.
- England's assistant manager Steve Holland has apologised for the mistake which resulted in him revealing the prospective starting line-up for Sunday's game with Panama.
- Steven Gerrard has set his sights on season-long loan deals for Umar Sadiq and Brandon Barker.
- Cardiff City have stepped up their interest in Rangers star Josh Windass.
- Rangers midfielder Graham Dorrans is facing a race against time to be ready for the start of the new season.
- Nikola Katic revealed the chance to earn more cash and play in the Champions League with Spartak Moscow did not interest him as soon as Rangers made their move.
- Derek McInnes is happy to let a tribunal sort out Lewis Ferguson's transfer fee as he is confident it will be closer to Aberdeen's valuation than Hamilton's.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Emre Can has joined Juventus on a four-year deal from Liverpool, the Italian club have announced.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Lyon say Liverpool too slow for Fekir
Lyon president Jean-Michael Aulas has blamed Liverpool for the breakdown of Nabil Fekir's transfer to Anfield.
Kovacic seeks Real Madrid exit
Mateo Kovacic has revealed he wants to leave Real Madrid this summer and move to a club where he can "play regularly".
McGeouch in Sunderland talks
Scotland international Dylan McGeouch has been in talks with Sunderland ahead of a potential move to the Stadium of Light.
World Cup group permutations
Who needs what to make the knockout phase? We take a look at the World Cup group stage permutations...
'Beware of Panama tricks'
Leyton Orient and Jamaica midfielder Jobi McAnuff says England should stay composed after experiencing Panama's "tricks" first hand.
Nizhny: Secret city to England host
England continue their World Cup campaign in Nizhny Novgorod, the once-secret city now a willing host...