- Newly-promoted Middlesbrough are targeting Sevilla striker and World Cup winner Fernando Llorente.
- Juventus striker Alvaro Morata is keen on sealing a summer return to Real Madrid but is refusing to rule out a move to the Premier League, with Manchester United and Arsenal among his admirers.
- Andriy Shevchenko has told his old club AC Milan to sign Dynamo Kiev's Andriy Yarmolenko.
- Juve star Paul Pogba will be targeted by Real Madrid if he becomes available this summer, club president Florentino Perez has confirmed.
- Barcelona and Argentina star Lionel Messi missed the first day of his tax fraud trial ahead of the Copa America Centenario.
- Former Liverpool favourite Pepe Reina could be back at Anfield, as Jurgen Klopp looks to re-sign the former fan's favourite.
- Tottenham are in transfer talks over Alexandre Lacazette but face a fee and deadline hurdles in pursuit of the Lyon star.
- Roberto Di Matteo is set to become Aston Villa's new manager on a £35,000-a-week contract.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is aiming to bring Kop legend Pepe Reina back to Anfield after his Napoli stint.
- Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has indicated that he could be heading to Atletico Madrid this summer.
- Dani Alves' move from Barcelona to Juventus will be confirmed 'within days', according to the Italian media.
- Bayern Munich have turned down a stunning £38million offer from Real Madrid for Austria defender / midfielder David Alaba.
- Manchester United and Chelsea target Paul Pogba has been house hunting in Barcelona, according to reports in Spain.
- Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema could be set for a stunning move to Manchester United this summer.
- Liverpool, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are battling for Roma's £22m-rated Germany international Antonio Rudiger.
- La Liga champions Barcelona have reportedly joined Manchester United in the race for Sevilla midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak.
- Arsenal have set their sights on Inter Milan defender Jeison Murillo, but face competition from Leicester and Stoke.
- Tottenham are reportedly considering a summer move for Ajax youngster Riechedly Bazoer.
- Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool have been handed a boost in the race to sign Atletico Nacional striker Marlos Moreno.
- Giuseppe Rossi should have chosen to play international football for USA instead of Italy, the Fiorentina striker's agent has admitted.
- Wales winger George Williams is relishing the battle with former MK Dons team-mate Dele Alli at Euro 2016 this summer.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal head Mahrez betting
- Lukaku for Chelsea return?
- Sturridge to join PSG?
- Mahrez's next club odds
- Fantasy Six-a-Side
West Ham are leading the chase to sign Lyon centre-back Samuel Umtiti, Sky sources understand.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
'Simeone staying at Atletico'
Diego Simeone will stay at Atletico this summer, but the Argentine wants a stronger squad with which to compete next season.
Hylton switches to Luton
Oxford striker Danny Hylton has become Luton's second signing of the day.
Oldham nearing an appointment
Oldham chief executive Neil Joy hopes to have the club's new manager in place within the next two weeks.
No defence for England?
Why urge England to just go for it? Caution wins tournaments, writes Adam Bate.
Euro 2016 squads
Which players are going to Euro 2016? Here's a list of the squads named so far for this summer's tournament in France...
Mourinho v Guardiola
Manchester will be home to two of the world's most successful managers next term. But Mourinho and Guardiola have a fierce rivalry.