- West Ham will offer Cesc Fabregas an escape route from Chelsea if the Spanish midfielder cannot break back into Antonio Conte's first-team on a regular basis
- Ryan Giggs and Chris Coleman top a five-man shortlist drawn up by Swansea City chiefs as they prepare to fire Francesco Guidolin.
- Pep Guardiola could find himself in court over his treatment of Yaya Toure as the midfielder's outspoken adviser, Dimitri Seluk, claims Manchester City are in breach of contract.
- Champions Leicester will ask for Manchester United's Morgan Schneiderlin as part of any move by Jose Mourinho for £20million-rated Danny Drinkwater.
- Yaya Toure fears his outspoken agent has sabotaged his hopes of staying in the Premier League - but won't sack him.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will have to cast his eyes away from Italy for defensive cover in the New Year - after Lazio slapped a £50m price-tag on Stefan de Vrij.
- Roberto Di Matteo is already battling to save his job as Aston Villa manager. The former Italy star was under the cosh even before Saturday's 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle, which leaves Villa with just one league victory this season.
- Yaya Toure's controversial agent has pleaded with Manchester City's top brass to reprimand Pep Guardiola.
- Jose Mourinho has warned Wayne Rooney he has a battle to get back in the starting XI after wielding the axe.
- Steve Bruce is ready to step in at Aston Villa if Roberto Di Matteo fails to get his expensive side going - despite once managing arch-rivals Birmingham.
- Mario Balotelli set to earn sensational Italy recall after fine start to the season for Nice
- Gareth Bale wants to leave Real Madrid, with Manchester United his preferred destination.
- Bayern Munich want Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp to be their next manager.
- Tottenham are poised to smash their wage ceiling to give hitman Harry Kane a new deal.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has targeted Atlanta's Franck Kessie to replace frozen out midfielder Yaya Toure.
STAR ON SUNDAY
- Pep Guardiola and Antonio Conte will battle it out for the signature of Juventus' £50m defender Leonardo Bonucci in January.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was left fuming after being substituted due to a tactical switch for the first time in his seven-year career with Real Madrid.
- Jurgen Klopp has promised to deal with an outburst on social media from Mamadou Sakho that has cast fresh doubt on the defender's future at Liverpool.
What the bookies say
- Gunners going for Sturridge?
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Next Premier League manager to leave odds
- PFA Player of the Year race close
A Madrid court has re-opened a case into alleged irregularities regarding the transfer of Neymar to Barcelona.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Pep: Hart, Toure not about me
Pep Guardiola says he did not enjoy dropping Joe Hart and Yaya Toure, but insists he is the "chief" at Manchester City.
Sakho hits out at Liverpool 'lie'
Mamadou Sakho has vented his frustrations at Liverpool on Snapchat after being frozen out of the first-team this season.
Burnley trio sign one-year deals
Burnley have announced Stephen Ward, Kevin Long and Dean Marney have extended their contracts with the club.
Better without Rooney?
Why Manchester United looked more fluent without captain Wayne Rooney against Leicester City.
What's wrong with West Ham?
Danny Higginbotham explains what's gone wrong with West Ham this season and why Dimitri Payet has been so subdued.
Payet's free-kick prowess
Dimitri Payet scored yet another free-kick for West Ham on Wednesday night, but how does his set-piece rate compare to others?