- Jose Mourinho has confided in close friends it is a 'done deal' that he will take over at Manchester United in the summer.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich unsure about Diego Simeone taking charge due to Atletico Madrid boss' style of football.
- West Ham have entered contact negotiations with France international Dimitri Payet in a deal worth a massive £125,000-a-week to the midfield star.
- Laurent Blanc has admitted that Paris Saint-Germain are keeping tabs on Hatem Ben Arfa.
- Eden Hazard is keen to remain at Chelsea should a Real Madrid move prove to be off the cards.
- Riyad Mahrez is in line for a new contract in the summer following his huge impact in Leicester's title charge.
- West Ham striker Nikica Jelavic is set to become the latest player to swap the Premier League for football in China.
- FA chairman Greg Dyke could face a vote of no confidence next week because of his proposed governance reforms.
- Former Arsenal target William Carvalho has extended his contract with Sporting Lisbon until 2020.
- Manchester United and Manchester City are going into battle with all guns blazing for Barcelona ace Neymar.
- Remi Garde last night warned Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner: Show me the money this summer or I'm off!
- Manchester City are planning a sensational bid to make Dimitri Payet the first signing of the Pep Guardiola era.
- Juventus are reportedly preparing an offer to sign Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado permanently from Stamford Bridge.
- Danny Drinkwater is line for a first England call-up for next month's friendly matches against Germany and Holland.
- David De Gea would have had an incredible £400m buyout clause in his contract if he had joined Real Madrid from Manchester United.
- Jose Mourinho has told friends he believes he will be the next Manchester United manager.
- Chelsea's Loic Remy is the latest player targeted for a move to the Chinese Super League.
- Crystal Palace captain Mile Jedinak is being targeted for a summer switch to China.
- Luke Shaw is running out of time on his chance of being fit for the Euros.
- The Premier League has pledged to help fans meet the soaring cost of watching their heroes amid growing calls for a fairer deal.
- Massimiliano Allegri is prepared to quit as Juventus manager in order to work for Roman Abramovich at Chelsea.
- Everton and Aston Villa are battling it out to sign 19-year-old Leeds keeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell who is out of contract.
- Jose Mourinho has told friends that the Manchester United job is a "done deal" with the Portuguese set to take over in the summer.
- Raphael Varane is on Manchester United's summer transfer shortlist along with Everton's John Stones and Athletic Bilbao's Aymeric Laporte.
- Jose Mourinho has told friends he is confident he has landed the Manchester United job.
- Roberto Martinez will have to prove he is the right man for the job if John Moores buys Everton.
- England defender John Stones could be back for Everton against West Brom this weekend after missing the last three games with a hamstring injury.
- Brendan Rodgers has claimed he has had five opportunities to return to football management since leaving Liverpool.
- Chelsea could opt to recall teenage defender Andreas Christensen, from his two-year loan spell at German side Borussia Monchengladbach rather than keep John Terry.
- Ed Woodward could face a grilling from investors about the financial impact on Manchester United should the club fail to qualify for the Champions League when the executive vice-chairman holds a conference call on Thursday.
- West Ham have confirmed they have opened talks with Dimitri Payet over a contract extension and denied reports that the player's agent is demanding improved terms of £125,000 a week.
- Lee McCulloch has been primed to take charge of Kilmarnock for Saturday's relegation crunch against Motherwell.
What the bookies say
- Messi for Manchester City?
- Real lead chase for Hazard
- Terry backed to remain at Chelsea
- Where next for Pellegrini?
- Play Super 6
Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has hit out at "rubbish reporting" amid speculation over his future.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Atkinson extends Crawley loan
Crewe midfielder Chris Atkinson has extended his loan spell at Crawley for another month.
Aberdeen trial for Adejo
Aberdeen have handed a trial to Nigerian defender Daniel Adejo.
Austin joins Leamington on loan
Burton Albion teenager Sam Austin has joined Leamington on loan for a month.
Was Asprilla to blame?
Did Faustino Asprilla cost Newcastle the title? Twenty years on, Adam Bate revisits the evidence.
Are Leicester the new Forest?
Exploring the similarities between Claudio Ranieri's Leicester and Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest.
The Sanchez factor
We examine Alexis Sanchez's importance to Arsenal ahead of their Super Sunday clash with Leicester.