- Pep Guardiola would prefer to manage Manchester United when he eventually comes to the Premier League.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking for the next Robert Lewandowski-style bargain in the January transfer window.
- Kevin Phillips believes record-breaker Jamie Vardy should definitely be part of England's plans for Euro 2016 because of his raw pace.
- Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to make a sensational return to Manchester United.
- Bayern Munich fear they have failed to keep Pep Guardiola out of the clutches of Manchester City.
- Arsenal are set to join the race to sign Everton and England defender John Stones.
- Bordeaux star Henri Saivet was watched by the likes of Everton, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Swansea and Bournemouth as his side played Liverpool in the Europa League.
- Chelsea are ready to sign Boca Juniors striker Jonathan Calleri.
- Jurgen Klopp wants £20m Stoke keeper Jack Butland as Simon Mignolet's Liverpool replacement.
- Everton centre-half John Stones is taking Spanish lessons in news sure to alert Barcelona.
- Toby Alderweireld says Chelsea striker Diego Costa was his mentor when they were at Atletico Madrid together.
- Newcastle are planning a £10m January raid for Tottenham outcast Andros Townsend.
- Aston Villa want Burnley centre-half Michael Keane to boost their defence.
- Rafa Benitez will abide by any decision Real Madrid president Florentino Perez makes over Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Louis van Gaal went "berserk" with his Manchester United players at half-time in their recent 0-0 draw with PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League.
- Liverpool and Everton are ready for a transfer tug of war over Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland.
- Jack Grealish's exile from Aston Villa's first-team squad will end on Monday.
- Barcelona are trying to increase Sergi Roberto's buyout clause amid interest from Chelsea.
- Fulham are one of five clubs set to be penalised by the Football League this week for breaching Financial Fair Play regulations.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has told Eden Hazard he will never be his perfect No. 10.
- West Ham and Stoke are keeping an eye on Burnley's Tendayi Darikwa.
- Tottenham are leading the race for Morecambe's £2m-rated forward Tom Barkhuizen.
- Emmanuel Adebayor is considering a return to the Premier League.
- Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker says he is firmly against any idea of the Premier League introducing a winter's break.
- Jurgen Klopp has revealed that there is no agreement in place prohibiting the Liverpool boss from raiding former club Borussia Dortmund.
- FA chairman Greg Dyke is angry with the Premier League over plans to cut England's top flight from 20 clubs to 18.
- Liverpool have joined the chase for £7m-rated German goalkeeper Loris Karius from Mainz.
- Manchester City have revealed they were interested in signing Neymar two years ago.
- Tottenham are ready to offer Andros Townsend plus cash in a £25m bid for West Brom striker Saido Berahino.
- Jurgen Klopp is considering going back to Borussia Dortmund with a £56m bid for Marco Reus and Mats Hummels.
- Sam Allardyce says Sunderland have been poor in developing young players.
- The FA dismissed reports it was to ask the Premier League to reduce the number of teams in the division from 20 to 18 to help improve England performances.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is open to the possibility of a move away from Real Madrid at the end of the season.
- Pep Guardiola is understood to see Manchester United as his preferred option when he makes his next move, potentially next summer.
- Rangers boss Mark Warburton is the top target for Fulham as the Sky Bet Championship club respond to the latest setback in their search for a new manager.
What the bookies say
- Betting opens on Messi's next club
- Villa favourites to sign free agent Adebayor
- Real Madrid favourites to land Hazard
- QPR head Crouch's next club betting
- Play Soccer Saturday Super 6
Could Jamie Vardy play for a top-six Premier League club? Jamie Carragher, Gary Neville and Peter Schmeichel have their say...
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Deila to act over Stokes outburst
Celtic boss Ronny Deila has told Sky Sports News HQ he will take action over Anthony Stokes' social media outburst.
Neymar plans Barca extension
Neymar says he plans to end speculation over his future by signing a new contract with Barcelona.
'Come to England, Zlatan'
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still good enough to play for any Premier League team, according to Sweden team-mate Jonas Olsson.
Ranieri has changed it
Why Claudio Ranieri still deserves more credit for Leicester's astonishing form this season.
Vardy's record run
Jamie Vardy has now scored in a record 11 Premier League games in a row. Here's how he did it.
Future Liverpool star?
Liverpool's Sergi Canos on Jurgen Klopp, the Scouse accent and life on loan at Brentford.