- Manchester United's summer bid for Gareth Bale is in jeopardy because of Jose Mourinho's treatment of Luke Shaw, who shares the same agency as the Welshman.
- Patrick Kluivert wants his son, Ajax striker Justin, to dismiss interest from Manchester United and follow in his footsteps by joining Barcelona.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wants to ensure he earns €1m more than Lionel Messi or Neymar before agreeing to a new contract at Real Madrid.
- Andrea Pirlo will be part of the Italy national side's coaching staff if either Carlo Ancelotti or Antonio Conte are named as manager this summer.
- Rangers are interested in signing former Motherwell striker Louis Moult following his struggle with Preston North End in the Championship.
- Hector Bellerin's agent says the defender is happy at Arsenal and neither Manchester United or Juventus have made any approaches over signing him.
- Bayern Munich will target either RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner or Tottenham's Harry Kane if Robert Lewandowski forces his way out this summer.
- Newcastle's on-loan goalkeeper Martin Dubravka is willing to sign a permanent deal with the club if they avoid relegation from the Premier League.
- Basel forward Mohamed Elyounoussi has issued a 'come-and-get-me-plea' to Arsene Wenger after Arsenal scouts watched him against Manchester City in the Champions League.
- Willy Cabellero will remain as Chelsea's back-up goalkeeper next season, regardless of whether Thibaut Courtois stays or leaves the clubs.
- Real Madrid are aware of Marcus Rashford's frustration over game time at Manchester United and are preparing a summer approach as they attempt to dramatically reduce the average age of their squad.
- A dinner date with David Beckham was the final part of a three-year plan LA Galaxy undertook to convince Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join them.
- Developers have lodged plans with Brent Council to remove Wembley Stadium's pedestrian bridge ahead of the semi-finals and final of Euro 2020 due to lack of architectural merit and development possibilities.
- Liverpool target Dani Ceballos has admitted his future at Real Madrid is unclear after making just 19 appearances following his transfer from Real Betis last summer.
- Arsenal target Julian Draxler has his heart set on Real Madrid and is doing everything he can to personally engineer a move to Spain from PSG.
- Ryan Giggs has told Gareth Bale it is in his best interest to stay at Real Madrid, despite his temptation to return to the Premier League.
- Everton manager Sam Allardyce says he has always admired Jack Wilshere and has noticed a drastic improvement in the midfielder's physique in recent months.
- Gareth Bale's Wales team-mates believe he will sign for Manchester United if Zinedine Zidane remains in charge of Real Madrid beyond this season.
- Vincent Kompany believes even Manchester United fans will be cheering on Manchester City when they take on Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
- David de Gea has privately asked to leave Manchester United after holding talks with Real Madrid representatives.
- Liverpool defender Joel Matip says he is eager to add goals to his game after watching his team-mates score freely this season.
- Ryan Giggs says he spoke at length with Eddie Jones and Antonio Conte before deciding to head into international management with Wales.
- Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann says he will decide his future before the 2018 World Cup, after a lengthy transfer saga last summer concluded with him rejecting Manchester United at the last minute.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
All the latest news from around Europe, with Manchester United target Anderson Talisca reportedly set to stay with Besiktas.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
AFC Wimbledon sign ex-Addicks winger
AFC Wimbledon have signed former Charlton winger Lloyd Sam on a short-term deal.
Kranjcar leaves Rangers
Rangers have terminated Niko Kranjcar' contract by mutual consent, the Glasgow club confirmed on Friday.
Zlatan: LA you are welcome
Zlatan Ibrahimovic announced his arrival at LA Galaxy in typically theatrical style by taking out an ad in the LA Times.
England talking points
From Southgate's experimental line-up to the battle for the goalkeeping jersey, we pick out the talking points from England's win over the Netherlands...
PLAY: Offside or on?
If you were handed the offside flag, how do you think you'd get on? As part of Support The Ref week, we're testing your decision-making...
Vardy: The complete centre-forward?
Jamie Vardy has evolved into a complete centre-forward at Leicester and could be key for England at the World Cup, says Danny Higginbotham.