- Lorenzo Insigne's agent is pushing for talks with Liverpool over a January move to Merseyside to help end the striker's spell at Napoli.
- Dominic Solanke is on the verge of signing a new contract at Chelsea after lowering his wage demands.
- Everton's James McCarthy will be a target for a host of clubs in the January transfer window after failing to impress boss Ronald Koeman.
- Manchester United are set to recall Cameron Borthwick-Jackson after a lack of game time on loan at Wolves.
- Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta faces a two-month injury lay-off after suffering a nasty knee injury against Valencia.
- Manchester United have signed teenage Dutch winger Millen Baars. The 16-year-old had been on the books of Ajax but fell out with coaching staff and has opted to join United where he will be free to play for their U18s from January.
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January as the midfielder struggles to get in to the Manchester United side under Jose Mourinho.
- Bayern Munich are planning a German record £65m bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.
- Jose Mourinho admits he will no longer be the 'Special One' if he can't win a trophy at Manchester United.
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic is eyeing a move for under-fire Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi.
- Pep Guardiola wants to replace Sergio Aguero with Borussia Dortmund star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Steven Gerrard could make a sensational return to Liverpool in a coaching role.
- Gareth Bale is finally ready to put pen to paper on a new deal to end any immediate hopes Manchester United have of luring him back to the Premier League.
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman's hopes of signing Alex Witsel have suffered a blow, with the midfielder reportedly close to agreeing to join Juventus.
- Paul Parker has called Peter Schmeichel 'a coward' and claims he would often 'throw his rattle out the pram'.
- Europe's biggest fans group have given a big thumbs-down to UEFA plans for the Champions League final to be played in locations such as New York.
- Chelsea starlet Nathaniel Chalobah is to be offered a new deal after impressing Antonio Conte.
- Bayern Munich have dealt Manchester City a fresh blow - by warning Pep Guardiola to forget about David Alaba.
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman is targeting Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman as a replacement for Gareth Barry.
- Manchester United are ready to battle Arsenal in the scramble for Atletico Madrid's £40m-rated defender Jose Gimenez.
- Wayne Rooney will be offered a mega £500,000-a-week deal to quit Man United to link up with Sven-Goran Eriksson in the Chinese Super League.
- Jurgen Klopp has said that Steven Gerrard will always be welcome back at Liverpool; the former club captain has hinted at a return to England from Los Angeles on social media.
SCOTTISH SUNDAY MAIL
- Mark Warburton has revealed a second Rangers training-ground row has fired his players up for the League Cup semi-final with Celtic.
What the bookies say
- Gunners going for Sturridge?
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Next Premier League manager to leave odds
- PFA Player of the Year race close
Barcelona striker Neymar has agreed a new contract which keeps him at the Nou Camp until the summer of 2021.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Mourinho: I'll never sell Rooney
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says he will never reach the position where he feels forced to sell Wayne Rooney.
'No Arsenal future for Wilshere'
Jamie Redknapp believes Jack Wilshere needs to leave Arsenal permanently and use his loan spell at Bournemouth to prove his fitness.
'Simeone will decide after 17/18'
Sky Sports' Spanish expert Guillem Balague answers your questions ahead of a big weekend in La Liga, including regarding the future of Diego Simeone.
The £700m line-ups
More than £700m of talent will be on display when Chelsea face Manchester United. See how the cost of the squads compare...
Key Battle: Luiz v Ibra
Will David Luiz or Zlatan Ibrahimovic come out on top when Chelsea host Manchester United? We check the stats...
New role for Pogba?
Danny Higginbotham explains why Jose Mourinho could change Paul Pogba’s role against Chelsea.