- Manchester United are set to offer Ashley Young a new three-year contract, with an option for a further year. The winger has been linked with Tottenham and Liverpool but now looks set to stay at Old Trafford.
- United are also on the verge of selling Angel Di Maria to Paris St-Germain for around £44.5m and will use £22m of the proceeds to buy Pedro from Barcelona.
- Fabricio Coloccini, 33, has told Newcastle manager Steve McClaren he wants to stay at St James' Park for the rest of his career.
- Defender Yohan Benalouane will complete a £5.6m move to Leicester against his wishes after admitting he didn't want to leave old club Atalanta.
- Former Aston Villa captain Stiliyan Petrov says free agent forward Dimitar Berbatov is in talks about a move to the midlands.
- Real Madrid are thinking about possible replacements for Karim Benzema, were the France international to leave, and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero plus Juventus duo Alvaro Morata and Fernando Llorente are on their radar.
- Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's top target in the transfer market and he has set aside almost £50m for the deal.
- Crystal Palace are interested in signing Fabricio Coloccini but Newcastle want to keep the defender.
- Wolfsburg manager Dieter Hecking is confident Kevin De Bruyne will stay with the club rather than join Manchester City.
- Ligue 1 side Lyon are discussing making a £7m move for Manchester United right-back Rafael.
- Sunderland are closing in on a deal for France international Yann M’Vila, who is set for a medical on Monday, and are also poised to sign QPR midfielder Leroy Fer on a season-long loan.
- Middlesbrough's Lee Tomlin is trying to force through a move to the Premier League and Bournemouth and Norwich are monitoring the situation.
- Liverpool's England U18 winger Sheyi Ojo is set for a season-long loan switch to Championship side Wolves.
- Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has tabled an £8m bid for Celtic's 24-year-old Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk.
- Liverpool want to sign winger Denis Cheryshev from Real Madrid and are set to make a bid of £14.9m.
- Tottenham are in talks with Villarreal to offload Roberto Soldado to the Spanish club. They want £11m for the former Valencia striker.
- Hull will complete a double signing today, with right-back Moses Odubajo joining from Brentford for £3.5m and Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom moving to the KC Stadium on a season-long loan.
- West Ham are to appeal for a work permit for Mexico international Raul Jiminez. A £1.4m loan fee has been agreed with Atletico Madrid but the 24-year-old does not meet the criteria required for a visa.
- Sunderland have distanced themselves from reports linking them with a move for Fenerbache forward Moussa Sow and are unlikely to move for Blackburn's Scotland international Jordan Rhodes.
- Manchester City are on the verge of agreeing a deal to sell striker Edin Dzeko to Italian side Roma for a fee of around £15m.
- Newcastle United expect to complete a £300,000 deal for Northampton striker Ivan Toney after he completes a medical with the club today.
- Rangers manager Mark Warburton is set to secure former Derby midfielder John Eustace on a permanent deal this week after he impressed while training with the Ibrox club.
What the bookies say
- Chelsea close in on Stones
- Juventus track Gotze
- Lambert cut for Baggies move
- Benzema to Arsenal move unlikely
- Play Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Sunderland are interested in signing Leroy Fer and Yann M'Vila to bolster their midfield next season, Sky sources understand.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
AFC Wimbledon sign Robinson
AFC Wimbledon have completed the signing of defender Paul Robinson on a free transfer.
Nelson pens Barnet deal
Barnet have signed experienced defender Michael Nelson.
Pompey bag Clarke on loan
Portsmouth have signed teenage defender Matt Clarke on loan from Ipswich.
Stones' rapid rise
As Chelsea pursue Everton's John Stones, here's how the 21-year-old became the most sought-after defender in England...
How a transfer works
From the scouting to the signing, here's how a transfer happens, as told by those on the inside...
Chelsea, Arsenal spending compared
Jose Mourinho says Arsenal's spending leaves them no excuses. We compare their transfer fees with Chelsea's...