- Chelsea are closing in on £35m-rated Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, with Nemanja Matic set for a move to Manchester United if that deal goes through.
- Joe Hart could remain at Manchester City as the England No 1 keeps his options open.
- Diego Costa is ready to dig his heels in and stay at Chelsea until he seals his dream move back to Atletico Madrid, who are currently serving a transfer ban until January.
- Alan Pardew is the shock name in line to be named as Sunderland boss if Tony Adams' consortium seize control of the club.
- Man Utd have slapped a £20m price tag on full-back Matteo Darmian, who is wanted by Juventus.
- John Terry is willing to drop into the Championship as he fancies getting more silverware.
- Ross Barkley faces being stuck in limbo at Everton after Tottenham cooled their interest in him.
- Bojan Krkic claims he will probably return to La Liga if he leaves Stoke this summer.
- Sam Clucas is set to join the list of players to quit Hull this summer following their relegation. Leicester, Burnley and Swansea are locked in a three-way fight for the midfielder.
- Newcastle and Burnley are battling it out to sign England Under-20 World Cup winner Sheyi Ojo on loan.
- Pepe Reina is close to agreeing a one-year contract extension at Napoli.
- Derby aim to sign Stoke midfielder Glenn Whelan, once they sell Will Hughes for around £8m to Watford.
- Manchester City don't want to loan out Nolito this summer, with the club keen to seal a permanent deal for him.
- Giannelli Imbula's proposed loan switch from Stoke to Nice has hit a snag over the midfielder's wages.
- Huddersfield have made a club record £11.5m bid for Montpellier striker Steve Mounie.
- John Terry is close to agreeing a £60,000-a-week Aston Villa deal after leaving Chelsea.
- Manchester United will go all out for Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata, as Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to make peace with the Spanish club.
- Manchester City star Samir Nasri has been offered a £275,000-a-week tax free deal by Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
- Dani Alves has moved closer to a reunion with Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola after being freed by Juventus.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez is set to land Brazilian star Fernando from Manchester City.
- Mauricio Pellegrino is "very close" to signing a deal to become Southampton boss.
- Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta has confirmed the club have received a "substantial offer" for Alex Sandro.
- Leicester City are plotting a £25m move for Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
- Louis van Gaal is targeting a return to football more than a year after he was sacked by Manchester United and is seeking a role at the Dutch FA.
- Southampton and Crystal Palace are battling to make Mauricio Pellegrino their new manager, with Frank De Boer waiting in the wings.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Rangers sign Mexican duo
Rangers have secured a double deal after signing Mexico internationals Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera on three-year contracts.
Portsmouth land Nathan Thompson
Portsmouth have signed defender Nathan Thompson from Swindon on a two-year deal.
Davies signs two-year Oldham deal
Oldham have signed striker Craig Davies from Scunthorpe on a two-year deal.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
Did Villa pave the way?
Did Aston Villa pave the way? Sky Sports speaks with the Premier League's first player liaison officer.
How could Man Utd line up?
How could Manchester United line up next season, should their major transfer targets complete their moves to Old Trafford?