- Arsenal could look to Napoli striker Dries Mertens to replace Alexis Sanchez if the Chilean opts not to sign a new contract at the Emirates.
- Manchester United have joined Chelsea in the race to sign Genoa whizzkid Pietro Pellegri, but the club's owner Enrico Preziosi wants £40m for the 16-year-old striker.
- Real Madrid will offer midfielder Mateo Kovacic to Tottenham as part of a deal to secure Dele Alli, who owner Florentino Perez sees as the next Galactico.
- Xabi Alonso is set to be the next big-name former player to enter the managerial ranks, although he is coy where his coaching career will begin.
- Frank de Boer is set to make a swift return to management - with Spanish strugglers Deportivo La Coruna.
- Liverpool and Manchester United supporters have been warned of "long spells" in prison if they cause trouble in Moscow this week.
- Arsene Wenger has hinted Arsenal were approached by Monaco over resurrecting their move for Thomas Lemar only two days before the summer window closed.
- Liverpool could be "ready to sell" Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona in January according to fresh reports in Spain, but only if their Premier League campaign is not going well.
- Fenerbahce could mount a bid to prise Mesut Ozil away from Arsenal and from right under the noses of Manchester United, apparently his preferred destination.
- Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, who is a target for Arsenal, has told his club he wants a big pay rise.
- Jose Mourinho is furious about Shane Long's tackle on Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, which will rule the Belgian out of their Champions League clash with CSKA Moscow.
- Edinson Cavani asked Neymar if he 'thought he was Lionel Messi' when he first arrived at Paris Saint-Germain and the pair have enjoyed a strained relationship ever since.
- Youri Tielemans chose a move from Anderlecht to Monaco over Arsenal during the summer because he thought he would get more chances to play.
- Nathaniel Chalobah's England breakthrough will be put on hold after the Watford midfielder suffered a freak knee injury in training.
- Apoel Nicosia manager Giorgos Donis believes his defenders will know what to expect from Tottenham striker Harry Kane given they have already faced Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Atletico Madrid are unlikely to parade Diego Costa in front of old employers Chelsea when the two teams meet in the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Former Liverpool forward Suso has extended his contract at AC Milan until June 30, 2022.
- Andre Gomes has asked agent Jorge Mendes to secure his exit from Barcelona, with Manchester United continuing to be interested in the Portugal midfielder.
- Real Madrid are plotting a January move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Julian Draxler, whose role has been cut by the arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe.
- Leicester City have submitted their appeal to FIFA over the deadline day deal with Sporting Lisbon for midfielder Adrien Silva, who remains in limbo.
- Ronald Koeman says Davy Klaassen needs more time to adapt to the demands of the Premier League after a disappointing start to his Everton career.
- Newcastle United are preparing to open talks with Rafa Benitez about a new contract in the hope of improving the manager's relationship with owner Mike Ashley.
- Crystal Palace's hopes of recovering from an abysmal start to the season suffered a significant blow when Christian Benteke was ruled out for at least six weeks with a knee injury after a scan on Monday.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
The latest rumours from the European newspapers, including reports Barcelona will return with a January bid for Philippe Coutinho.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Costa completes Atletico move
Chelsea have confirmed Diego Costa has completed his move to Atletico Madrid.
Euro Papers: Everton target Cavani
All the latest from the European papers, with Everton reportedly interested in signing PSG striker Edinson Cavani.
Cesc: Costa exit a shame
Cesc Fabregas has described Diego Costa as one of the world's best No 9s ahead of his move from Chelsea to Atletico Madrid.
Arsenal-WBA talking points
Alexandre Lacazette was at the double for Arsenal - but should West Brom have had a penalty? We examine the game...
Aguero tops Power Rankings again
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has topped the Sky Sports' Power Rankings again - but only just. Check out the top 50 in-form players...
Messi tops La Liga rankings
Barcelona's Lionel Messi has topped the Sky Sports La Liga Power Rankings for a fourth week running - but who else made the top 50?