- Manchester United will launch a new offensive to sign Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.
- Roy Hodgson believes Wayne Rooney should still be playing for England.
- Petr Cech admits he is frustrated at Arsenal's already failing Premier League title campaign.
- Galatasaray have entered the race to sign Manchester United's Marouane Fellaini.
- Chris Coleman will earn £750,000 per year as Sunderland boss after quitting Wales.
- Riyad Mahrez insists he is happy at Leicester despite wanting to leave in the summer.
- Brazil star Hulk claims he has the chance to move to the Premier League this January.
- Scott Parker says he is hoping to produce the Tottenham stars of tomorrow as U18s coach.
- Peter Crouch believes he should have a CTE scan after heading the ball so many times.
- Bayern Munich appear to be closing in on an agreement for Hoffenheim striker Sandro Wagner.
- Jurgen Klopp will give Dominic Solanke more chances at Liverpool.
- Arsene Wenger says he will not publish a book about his time as Arsenal boss.
- Antonio Conte says England boss Gareth Southgate left Danny Drinkwater open to attack.
- The end looks nigh for Tony Pulis at West Brom after the manager defended his record.
- Manchester United want to sign Gareth Bale from Real Madrid and are not put off by the forward's injury problems.
- Tony Pulis has told the West Brom board to think hard before they decide to sack him.
- Newcastle ace Florian Lejeune has slammed Harry Kane for his tackle on him in the opening games of the season.
- Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson has warned his players they must stop Everton star Wayne Rooney at all costs.
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has refused to rule out a future move for PSG forward Neymar.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Manchester United are facing an uphill struggle to keep Marouane Fellaini at the club, with time ticking on his current deal.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
'Ozil, Sanchez need quality deals'
Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal will need to match the demands of Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil in order to keep them.
All the latest from the back pages of Friday's regional newspapers as Barcelona are yet to make formal contact with Arsenal about Mesut Ozil.
Euro Papers: Barca's Coutinho back-up?
The latest news and rumours from papers across Europe, as Barcelona reportedly set their eyes on an alternative to Philippe Coutinho.
Five stats to tell your mates
With the help of Opta, we pick out five great stats from Saturday’s Premier League action.
Carroll key for Moyes?
David Moyes was mocked for his crossing obsession but in Andy Carroll he now he has his ideal target man.
What's going wrong at Leeds?
We take a closer look at the problems facing Thomas Christiansen ahead of Leeds' clash with Middlesbrough on Sunday.