- Jose Mourinho wants to kick off a massive summer spending spree at Manchester United with a £40m move for Tottenham's Eric Dier.
- Sunderland's Paddy McNair has revealed he forced a move from Man Utd last summer after refusing to go on loan.
- Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain could be set to explore the possibility of a swap deal involving Diego Costa and Javier Pastore this summer.
- Antonio Conte's side have also made Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez their No 1 summer target.
- Chelsea are set to make Eden Hazard the best-paid player in the Premier League, with a £300,000-a-week deal to keep him from Real Madrid's clutches.
- Arsenal want £50m for Alexis Sanchez if he fails to agree a new deal this summer.
- Napoli defender and Chelsea target Kalidou Koulibaly was forced to pay Senegal's entire £20,000 hotel bill during a recent stay in London, according to reports in his homeland.
- Dejan Lovren has pleaded with Ivan Perisic to snub Manchester United and join him at Liverpool.
- More than 100,000 football fans were crammed into Tehran's 78,000-seater Azadi Stadium to watch Iran beat China 1-0 in a World Cup Qualifier.
- Contract rebel Isco has reportedly been threatened with a year in the stands by Real Madrid bosses as he continues to be linked to Barcelona.
- Arsenal's showdown with Manchester City on Sunday is set to decide Arsene Wenger's future.
- AC Milan defender Mattia De Sciglio is considering his future at the club - and Chelsea could pounce.
- Manchester United and Arsenal are both eyeing Villarreal star Samuel Castillejo.
- Inter Milan are reportedly considering loaning out Liverpool target Gabriel Barbosa.
- Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian is heading up Inter Milan's right-back wish-list.
- Chelsea are reportedly considering a swap deal for PSG star Javier Pastore with Diego Costa heading the other way.
- Erik Lamela and Moussa Sissoko - the two most expensive signings in Tottenham's history - have both been targeted for summer moves to Italy.
- Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson will cost the Premier League big guns £25m in the summer - both Manchester City and Liverpool have been linked with the player.
- The president of Houston Dynamo has warned Manchester United and England captain Wayne Rooney not to expect to be making easy money if he moves to MLS.
- West Ham are poised to move for Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez if Slaven Bilic is unable to halt the club's slide.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hinted he will stay at Manchester United beyond the current season.
- Manchester United are closing in on the signing of French teen sensation Aliou Traore.
- Manchester United are tracking Celtic teenager Kieran Tierney, whose reputation continues to enhance north of the border.
- Harry Kane is set to hand Tottenham a massive boost by returning early from injury.
- Barcelona and Brazil legend Ronaldinho has launched his music career with his first single 'Sozinho'.
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis is set to be offered an improved one-year contract extension this summer, taking him through to summer 2019.
- Slaven Bilic will not be offered a new contract by West Ham United this summer because of the club's worrying run of form.
- David Moyes has been told by owner Ellis Short that he will be kept on as Sunderland manager - even if they are relegated.
- Jeff Astle's widow and daughter have called for the departure of PFA chief Gordon Taylor over the dementia scandal and revealed the full harrowing story of the striker's final days.
- A non-league footballer is under investigation by Hertfordshire police after allegedly wielding a knife at an opposition fan, with the player given a life ban by his club, Sawbridgeworth Town.
- Iceland have witnessed a record-breaking baby boom nine months on from humiliating England at Euro 2016.
- Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez has revealed that he used to visit his local jail in Chile in order to play football as a youngster.
- Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone admitted in the Spanish press that Antoine Griezmann has a release clause in his current contract, alerting Premier League leaders Chelsea.
- The FA let Wilfried Zaha down, claims Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish.
- Craig Gordon has urged Celtic to sign up Stuart Armstrong now or risk losing him to the Premier League.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Real Madrid are in a "very good situation" financially but may not be willing to pay £100m to sign Chelsea's Eden Hazard, says Ramon Calderon.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
'Alexis ideal to replace Hazard'
Alexis Sanchez is the ideal candidate to replace Eden Hazard if the Belgian leaves Chelsea, according to Tony Gale and Leon Osman.
Osman: Everton perfect for Lukaku
Leon Osman believes Everton are the best club for Romelu Lukaku in his continued development, amid continued transfer speculation.
WATCH: Bastian's Chicago welcome
Bastian Schweinsteiger arrived in Chicago to a hero's welcome as fans flocked to greet the Germany World Cup winner.
The video replay debate
We look at the arguments for and against using video technology in football.
Key battle: Wijnaldum v Davies
We weigh up the key battle between Georginio Wijnaldum and Tom Davies when Liverpool host Everton on Saturday.
Relegation battle examined
Which sides are set for Premier League relegation? We assess the situation at the bottom.