- Pep Guardiola is set to sign a new contract at Bayern Munich and will put pen to paper on a new £17m-a-year deal before Christmas.
- Mega-rich Paris Saint-Germain are ready to break the bank to sign Cristiano Ronaldo on a deal worth £500,000 per week.
- Spurs are now one of the most attractive clubs on Earth to players, according to manager Mauricio Pochettino.
- France has no plans to scrap fan zones during Euro 2016 despite concerns over security following the Paris terror attacks.
- Former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has urged Wayne Rooney to join him in China.
- Brendan Rodgers is in Qatar talking over a mega-money deal to return to football. The ex-Liverpool boss could earn £3.5m a year with Al Sadd.
- Gareth Bale's agent tried to convince him to join Manchester United - and would have received £14m if the deal went through.
- PSG and Sweden star Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims he can add fortune-telling to his repertoire - as he envisioned his own success.
- Southampton will resist Manchester United's attempts to land winger Sadio Mane in January.
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit believes Juventus star Paul Pogba must become more of a 'leader' on the pitch.
- Newcastle are set to throw teenage sensation Adam Armstrong, who is currently on loan at Coventry, into their fight for Premier League survival.
- Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has hinted he might try and sign a winger in the January transfer window.
- John O'Shea is planning to use Sunderland's survival bid to launch his Euro 2106 ambitions with the Republic of Ireland.
- Victor Wanyama is confident Southampton fans have forgiven him for trying to force a deadline day move to Tottenham.
- Liverpool have been asked by the Premier League to formally submit their case over the purchase of Danny Ings ahead of a tribunal that is likely to take place in the New Year.
- Everton winger Kevin Mirallas has become a January transfer target for Ligue 1 clubs AS Monaco and Marseille.
- Jermain Defoe claims Sunderland team-mate Duncan Watmore reminds him of Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale when he first arrived at Tottenham.
What the bookies say
- Betting opens on Messi's next club
- Villa favourites to sign free agent Adebayor
- Real Madrid favourites to land Hazard
- QPR head Crouch's next club betting
- Play Soccer Saturday Super 6
Yaya Toure says he is at Manchester City for the long haul, adding he wants to help them become the "biggest club in the world".
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Henry makes Rovers return
West Ham defender Doneil Henry has returned to Blackburn on a loan deal through to January 3.
Pugh commits to Bournemouth
Winger Marc Pugh has signed a new deal with Bournemouth that will keep him at the club until the summer of 2018.
Gayle swaps Oxford for Cambridge
Cambridge have completed the loan signing of Oxford defender Cameron Gayle.
Positives for Arsenal
From Sanchez's heroics to their defensive solidity - we reflect on a night of positives for Arsenal.
George Best timeline
On the 10th anniversary of George Best's death, we chart the Manchester United hero's career.
Messi rejoins new Barca
Lionel Messi is back but he has rejoined a Barcelona that has proven there is life without him.