- Manchester United will have to offer £40m plus Luke Shaw if they want to sign Tottenham left-back Danny Rose this summer.
- Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon says the club will only sign Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski as a stop-gap while they wait for Harry Kane.
- Hector Bellerin has dropped a huge hint he is set to stay at Arsenal - by revealing he wants the No2 shirt.
- Arsenal believe they are ahead of Chelsea in the race to make Luis Enrique their next manager but could baulk at his wage demands of £15m per season.
- RB Leipzig are targeting Tottenham teenager Reo Griffiths, who has scored more than 30 goals for the club's youth teams this season.
- Chelsea and Manchester United fans are coming together for an emotional tribute to Ray Wilkins, who died earlier this month, when they meet in the FA Cup final on May 19.
- Pep Guardiola is looking at Brazil U20 defender Lucas Halter, who plays for Atletico Paranaense, to add to his South American connection at Manchester City.
- Robin van Persie has hinted he's close to retiring, admitting he has to be 'honest' with himself.
- Jamaal Lascelles claims Newcastle have silenced the critics who dismissed them as "just a Championship team".
- Carlo Ancelotti is set to become Italy's next national team manager but only because he has been snubbed by both Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Manchester City have withdrawn their interest in Shakhtar Donetsk playmaker Fred, paving the way for Manchester United to make a move.
- Chelsea will resist offers for Tiemoue Bakayoko and Alvaro Morata this summer unless either player makes it clear they want to leave.
- Stoke City have cancelled their end-of-season awards dinner as they believe it would be "inappropriate" because of the team's struggles this season.
- Allan McGregor is edging towards a stunning return to Rangers.
- Cristiano Ronaldo continued his gift-giving spree by sending Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford a signed Real Madrid shirt.
- Joachim Low is reluctant to succeed Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager this summer because of concern that he may be burnt out after Germany's World Cup defence in Russia.
- Fifa's plans for a Club World Cup will bring health concerns for overworked players, Richard Scudamore, the Premier League's executive chairman, has said.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Tottenham striker Harry Kane is a transfer target for Real Madrid, according to the Spanish club's former president Ramon Calderon.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Man City monitor defender Halter
Manchester City are monitoring the progress of Brazilian defender Lucas Halter, Sky Sports News understands.
Euro Papers: Barca return for Alves?
All the latest news from around Europe, as Dani Alves says he would "go back tomorrow" if asked to return to Barcelona.
Rice set for new West Ham deal
West Ham are poised to offer defender Declan Rice a new long-term contract, according to Sky sources.
Hidden cost of Sanchez
Why Anthony Martial's stunted development is the real cost of Alexis Sanchez signing for Manchester United...
Zaha: An unfair reputation?
Wilfried Zaha tells Sky Sports about the 'agenda' against him and how he has matured since his time at Manchester United.
Garcia ousts Messi in rankings
Athletic Bilbao midfielder Raul Garcia has topped the La Liga Power Rankings - but who else made the top 50?