- Chelsea are lining up a sensational player-plus-cash deal for the £80m-rated Monaco star Thomas Lemar and are willing to put Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi into the deal.
- Arsenal could lose eight players next summer as Arsene Wenger braces himself for his biggest-ever squad shake-up.
- Zinedine Zidane has talked up a potential Real Madrid move for Mohamed Salah after admitting that the Liverpool star is a player he "rates a lot".
- Jose Mourinho has been hit with another ban - after being told he cannot serve his players their traditional Christmas lunch.
- Mousa Dembele has denied reports he has found £1m worth of hidden treasure in his new hotel.
- Diego Maradona has warned Cristiano Ronaldo over his 'greatest ever' claims as the Real Madrid star is told to pull his socks up.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is heading to the Manchester United exit after a bust-up with boss Jose Mourinho.
- Barcelona have reportedly been told to pay £127m for Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho - but negotiations are still ongoing.
- West Ham are prepared to cash in on Domingos Quina, with Liverpool leading the chase to land the starlet.
- Newcastle United's players have scrapped their Christmas party after suffering seven defeats in the last eight games.
- Mauricio Pochettino vowed Spurs will pump up the volume and party if they stun runaway leaders Manchester City.
- Arsene Wenger admits he has found the Premier League tougher over the last few years - as most teams want to park the bus.
- Jose Mourinho says he will allow any unhappy player to leave Manchester United for the right price in next month's transfer window, news that will spark speculation over the futures of Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Luke Shaw.
- Everton manager Sam Allardyce says his healthy relationship with Steve Walsh, the club's director of football, can ensure the transfer structure yields more productive results at Goodison Park.
- Crystal Palace are exploring selling the naming rights to Selhurst Park to help fund the proposed £100m redevelopment of the main stand.
- Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey want Carl Robinson, the Vancouver Whitecaps coach, to replace Chris Coleman as Wales manager.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Alan Pardew is hoping to confirm West Brom's transfer plans this week, and has hinted at his interest in Danny Ings.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Ronaldo: I'd like to retire at Real
Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to finish his playing career at Real Madrid after his goal saw the Spanish giants crowned world champions.
Klopp: No January move for Keita
Jurgen Klopp says Naby Keita will not be moving to Liverpool during the January transfer window.
Pep refuses to rule out Sanchez move
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has refused to rule out a January move for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
No stopping Man City now
Tottenham tried a new way to stop Man City but all hope is now lost for the chasing pack.
Five stats to tell your mates
We pick out the best stats from Saturday's Premier League action, featuring Marcos Alonso and Mauricio Pochettino.
Bournemouth's Defoe dilemma
Jermain Defoe's stunner at Palace was a timely reminder of his class. But it has been a slow start back at Bournemouth...