- Arsene Wenger has agreed to help build the structure to replace himself as a trade-off for being given a new two-year contract at Arsenal.
- But Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will be sold as part of a reinvention process that could see a huge overhaul of players at the Emirates this summer.
- Antonio Conte has sounded out Juventus star Leonardo Bonucci about a money-spinning switch to Chelsea this summer.
- Roma want to bring Manchester United outcast Matteo Darmian back to Italy.
- Marco Verratti's agent has alerted Europe's top clubs by claiming the Italy midfielder is not happy at Paris Saint-Germain.
- Jose Mourinho says Manchester United will struggle to sign players from their Premier League rivals.
- Former England manager Roy Hodgson has revealed he turned down the chance to appear in Strictly Come Dancing.
- Arsene Wenger has told his critics that football is not just about winning trophies.
- Chelsea sent scouts to watch Germany's Roma centre-half Antonio Rudiger in action against England.
- Real Madrid are stepping up their interest in Monaco's Kylian Mbappe and see the teenager as the new Ronaldo (Brazilian version).
- Manchester City have revived their interest in Juventus centre back Leonardo Bonucci. The 28-year-old is valued at £60m.
- Arsenal and Manchester City are among the clubs monitoring Flamengo teenager Vinicius Junior. The 16-year-old Brazil U17 forward has also been watched by Manchester United and Barcelona.
- Barcelona forward Neymar has hailed the talents of Gabriel Jesus and hinted that he would love to line up alongside the Manchester City star for club and country.
- Barca could offer Isco a £17m bonus to join them when his Real Madrid contract is up.
- Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld wants £100,000-a-week to put him on par with the club's top earners.
- Arsenal are planning a £25m summer bid for Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan.
- Divock Origi is frustrated by his lack of playing time for Liverpool and is considering his future at the club.
- Chelsea are unmoved by Diego Costa's latest claim that he wanted to return to Atletico Madrid last summer and that he could move to China at the end of this season.
- Leicester will make a renewed move for Anderlecht defender Kara Mbodji this summer if they avoid relegation, having had two bids rejected in January.
- Leicester are considering another move for Middlesbrough's Gaston Ramirez, who will press to leave if they drop into the Championship.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Arsenal have put contract talks with Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil on hold until the summer, Arsene Wenger has revealed.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Arsenal scout wanted by top clubs
Arsenal's head of international recruitment, Francis Cagigao, is being chased by leading English, Spanish and German clubs, say Sky sources.
Sigurdsson's 'big club' dreams
Gylfi Sigurdsson says he is enjoying the "pressure" at Swansea, but has aspirations to play for a bigger club.
Kachunga signs for Terriers
Huddersfield are to sign on-loan forward Elias Kachunga on a permanent deal from Bundesliga outfit Ingolstadt.
Lessons for England
The 3-4-3 formation, Lallana's vital role and Michael Keane's audition. Five lessons from England's defeat to Germany.
Brit in Brazil
Highly-rated coach Michael Beale has swapped Liverpool U23s for Sao Paulo. He tells Sky Sports about his Brazilian adventure...
Who will be player of the year?
A look at the five favourites to be PFA player of the year. Will Eden Hazard win again?