- Manchester City are closing on the £20m transfer of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus despite rival interest from Manchester United.
- Everton are working on a deal to land Stoke City winger Marko Arnautovic as Ronald Koeman looks to find a solution to bolster his attack.
- Liverpool could break the £100m barrier this summer for money recouped as Joe Allen's sale to Stoke will trigger a raft of departures from Anfield.
- Manchester United are ready to rival Manchester City for Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci.
- Chelsea are set for a boost with Atletico Madrid on the verge of dropping their interest in Diego Costa.
- Premier League champions Leicester will hold crunch contract talks with Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Simpson, Danny Drinkwater, Jeffrey Schlupp and Riyad Mahrez ahead of the new season.
- West Ham are set to make a move for a new left-back after Aaron Cresswell was ruled out for up to four months.
- Sam Allardyce admitted Arsene Wenger is among the bosses with whom he will build bridges to ensure players are released for England.
- Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker could be out for up to five months after suffering a knee injury.
- Manchester United have upped their bid for Paul Pogba to £95m to force the world record deal over the line.
- Manchester City and Manchester United will continue to visit China for pre-season tours despite the shambles surrounding the cancellation of yesterday's derby game in Beijing.
- Crystal Palace have joined Premier League new-boys Burnley in the battle to sign Brighton midfielder Dale Stephens.
- Steve Bruce is considering whether to quit football after his shock departure from Hull.
- Sunderland have finally thanked Sam Allardyce for saving them from relegation - three days after he left to take the England job.
- Chelsea have made a surprise move for Carlos Tevez, as their search for a new striker widened last night.
- Sam Allardyce has left Wayne Rooney in limbo over the England captaincy for at least another month and suggested that he will lose his midfield place unless he is playing in that role for Manchester United.
What the bookies say
- Next England manager odds
- Aubameyang linked with City
- Mata odds-on for Everton
- Payet's next club odds
- Balotelli set to leave Reds
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has warned a trio of Premier League clubs that defender Kostas Manolas is not for sale.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Watford interested in Boufal
Watford are one of a number of clubs interested in Lille forward Sofiane Boufal, Sky sources understand.
Allen completes Stoke move
Wales midfielder Joe Allen has completed his transfer from Liverpool to Stoke on a five-year contract.
Tevez: Chelsea want me
Carlos Tevez claims he will snub interest from Chelsea this summer to see out his career with Boca Juniors.
QUIZ: What England managers said
Know your England managers? Try our quiz to see if you know which England manager said what.
What we learned from Allardyce
Five things we learned from Sam Allardyce’s first England press conference as manager.
Man Utd's tour misfortune
After Man Utd's clash with City was called off, we look at what's gone wrong on their tour of China.