- Manchester City are closing on the £20m transfer of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus despite rival interest from Manchester United.
- Carlos Tevez revealed yesterday he has turned down a move to Chelsea.
- Everton are working on a deal to land Stoke City winger Marko Arnautovic as Ronald Koeman looks to find a solution to bolster his attack.
- Liverpool could break the £100m barrier this summer for money recouped as Joe Allen's sale to Stoke will trigger a raft of departures from Anfield.
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic could turn to his former Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic after moves for Milan's Carlos Bacca and Juventus' Simone Zaza stalled.
- Chelsea have been encouraged in their bid for Kalidou Koulibaly despite Napoli offering him a new contract.
- Manchester United are ready to rival Manchester City for Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci.
- Chelsea are set for a boost with Atletico Madrid on the verge of dropping their interest in Diego Costa.
- Premier League champions Leicester will hold crunch contract talks with Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Simpson, Danny Drinkwater, Jeffrey Schlupp and Riyad Mahrez ahead of the new season.
- West Ham are set to make a move for a new left-back after Aaron Cresswell was ruled out for up to four months.
- Sam Allardyce admitted Arsene Wenger is among the bosses with whom he will build bridges to ensure players are released for England.
- Former Tottenham ace Rafael van der Vaart is being lined up for a sensational move - to Championship club Reading.
- Steven Berghuis will start a Watford exodus by joining Feyenoord on a year-long loan.
- Carlos Tevez has revealed Chelsea want him to make a sensational Premier League return.
- Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker could be out for up to five months after suffering a knee injury.
- Manchester United have upped their bid for Paul Pogba to £95m to force the world record deal over the line.
- Leicester have moved for Poland's £5.2m-rated Euro 2016 star Bartosz Kapustka.
- Chelsea could make a shock move for Carlos Tevez. Antonio Conte knows the Argentine forward well from their time together at Juventus.
- Manchester City and Manchester United will continue to visit China for pre-season tours despite the shambles surrounding the cancellation of yesterday's derby game in Beijing.
- Crystal Palace have joined Premier League new-boys Burnley in the battle to sign Brighton midfielder Dale Stephens.
- Steve Bruce is considering whether to quit football after his shock departure from Hull.
- Sunderland have finally thanked Sam Allardyce for saving them from relegation - three days after he left to take the England job.
- Former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart is being lined up for a move to Championship club Reading after being told he has no future at Real Betis.
- Roma have edged ahead of Liverpool and West Ham in the race to sign want-away Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen.
- Chelsea have made a surprise move for Carlos Tevez, as their search for a new striker widened last night.
- Steve Bruce is considering whether to quit football after his shock exit from Hull City.
- Martin Glenn, the chief executive of the Football Association, has said there is a growing desire within English football for a midseason break but it will be 2019/20 at the earliest before it can be introduced.
- Hull have compiled a five-man shortlist topped by Roberto Martinez as they seek a successor to Steve Bruce before the first-team squad head to Austria for a training camp next week.
- Sam Allardyce has left Wayne Rooney in limbo over the England captaincy for at least another month and suggested that he will lose his midfield place unless he is playing in that role for Manchester United.
- Wolves manager Kenny Jackett has been reassured he will keep his job following a Chinese group's £45m takeover.
- Celtic are facing a Champions League defensive crisis with Erik Sviatchenko out of tomorrow night's crunch clash in Kazakhstan.
What the bookies say
- Next England manager odds
- Aubameyang linked with City
- Mata odds-on for Everton
- Payet's next club odds
- Balotelli set to leave Reds
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has warned a trio of Premier League clubs that defender Kostas Manolas is not for sale.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Higuain joins Juve for £75m
Gonzalo Higuain has become the world's third most expensive player after completing his £75.3m move from Napoli to Juventus.
'No £40m bid from Arsenal'
Lyon have "categorically" denied receiving an improved offer of £40m for striker Alexandre Lacazette from Arsenal.
Sane tells Schalke he wants move
Manchester City target Leroy Sane has informed Schalke he wants to leave the club, according to Sky sources in Germany.
Premier League 2 explained
The Premier League has announced the introduction of Premier League 2 - but what is it and how will it work? We answer the key questions...
Pep's pre-season impact
We take a look at Pep Guardiola's training methods and the changes he has made to Manchester City's pre-season routine...
Is Bale the Real star?
Cristiano Ronaldo won Euro 2016 but it’s Gareth Bale who can be Real Madrid’s star now.