- Manchester United have been given a fresh boost in their long-term pursuit of Gareth Bale, with Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane admitting he cannot guarantee the Welshman will stay at the Bernabeu this summer.
- Liverpool are ready to make one last-ditch attempt to prise Naby Keita away from Germany.
- Barcelona could tempt Liverpool into parting ways with Philippe Coutinho by using influential midfielder Ivan Rakitic as part of the deal.
- AC Milan have spoken to Diego Costa's agent this summer - but chairman Marco Fassone remains tight-lipped over a move for the Chelsea striker.
- Chelsea are still interested in both Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Juventus full-back Alex Sandro.
- Manchester United are set to send scouts to Belgium to watch Anderlecht's Leander Dendoncker in their Friday night season-opener.
- Roma are set to return with a new £32m bid for Leicester's wantaway winger Riyad Mahrez, after having an initial offer of £20m rejected.
- Brighton are lining up a move for £8m-rated Leicester forward Tom Lawrence which could see them smash their club record for a second time this summer
- Alan Hutton has both Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland chasing him.
- Nahki Wells has been told by Huddersfield boss David Wagner that he can leave the club.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is planning a £50m double swoop for England stars Ross Barkley and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Ivan Perisic has moved closer to joining Manchester United after Inter Milan admitted they cannot keep him against his will.
- Manchester City will be without new signing Benjamin Mendy for the start of the Premier League season after it was revealed he has been carrying an injury for eight months.
- Barcelona target Paulo Dybala has poured cold water on talk of a switch to the Catalan giants by insisting he is happy at Juventus.
- Tottenham will become the first Premier League club to trial safe standing with an area in the north stand of the redeveloped White Hart Lane.
- Bournemouth winger Junior Stanislas is set to miss the start of the season with groin and hip problems.
- Burton Albion midfielder Jackson Irvine is in promoted Brighton's sights.
- Premier League scouts are expected to flock to catch Celta Vigo's 19-year-old midfield star Pape Cheikh Diop in action.
- Inter Milan manager Luciano Spalletti singled out the outstanding performance of Ivan Perisic in his side's 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich - but remains unsure over his future.
- Real Betis are hopeful of signing Middlesbrough's Gaston Ramirez in a £4m deal.
- AC Milan chief Marco Fassone has denied reports that his side are set to sign Renato Sanches, admitting that Bayern Munich's asking price is too high.
- Newcastle United are keen on West Ham's Spanish goalkeeper Adrian.
- Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Ross Barkley for Tottenham this summer in the belief that he can convert the England player into a central midfielder.
- Juventus have turned their attention to Paris Saint-Germain's Blaise Matuidi as they look to sign a defensive midfielder, further clearing Manchester United's path for Chelsea's Nemanja Matic.
- Manchester United are on red alert after being given fresh encouragement in their long-standing pursuit of Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale.
- Chelsea are considering bids for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ross Barkley as Antonio Conte moves to boost his squad with English players.
- Manchester United have been given fresh hope of landing Real Madrid star Gareth Bale.
- Sunderland are leading the race for Aston Villa ace Tommy Elphick - but Leeds are also in the hunt.
- Liverpool are hopeful of keeping Philippe Coutinho out of Barcelona's clutches this summer.
- Former Scotland man Jay McEveley had departed Ross County and joined National League side Tranmere Rovers.
- St Johnstone are reportedly eyeing a swoop for Hearts' out-of-favour Irishman Conor Sammon.
- Former Rangers defender Alan Hutton has both Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland chasing him.
What the bookies say
- PSG head Sanchez chase
- Roma want Mahrez deal
- Spurs top of Barkley odds
- PSG up Neymar interest
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
Who has your team signed? Who's been shipped out? All the Premier League ins and outs in the summer transfer window...
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Millwall sign defender Cooper
Millwall have completed the signing of central defender Jake Cooper on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
Baker returns to Bristol City
Bristol City have completed the signing of defender Nathan Baker from Aston Villa for an undisclosed fee.
Hernandez snubbed Spain and Italy
Javier Hernandez has revealed he turned down offers from Spain and Italy to return to "the best league in the world".
A big season for Antonio Conte
Can Antonio Conte retain the Premier League? We assess the challenge ahead for the Chelsea boss.
Why Mbappe is worth it
Monaco's Kylian Mbappe looks set to be on the verge of a record transfer but why is he so in demand?
Lionesses' path to glory
England's path to glory at the Women's European Championship has become clearer but some old foes lie in wait...