- Chelsea have had a fourth bid of £37m for John Stones rejected and could now give up on the deal.
- David de Gea's camp are increasingly confident of securing the Manchester United goalkeeper's long-anticipated switch to Real Madrid before the transfer window closes.
- Crystal Palace new boy Yohan Cabaye was 'lost' at PSG, says France coach Didier Deschamps.
- Monaco are on the brink of signing Manchester City youngster Marcos 'Rony' Lopes in a £9m deal.
- West Ham are close to an agreement with AC Milan to sign striker Alessandro Matri.
- Sunderland hope for a positive decision from Napoli midfielder Jonathan de Guzman over a proposed loan on Friday.
- West Brom hope are confident of making headway on their deal for Manchester United defender Jonny Evans.
- Stoke City forward Jon Walters has been offered a two-year extension but is after a three-year deal.
- Manchester City have confirmed yet another summer signing, with Villarreal winger Aleix Garcia joining the club's development squad for £2m.
- John Stones has been forced to flee his home after being terrorised by furious Everton fans.
- Arsenal will look to launch a huge bid for star striker Gonzalo Higuain in January.
- Barcelona are looking to hold talks with Neymar's advisors to complete a new deal for the 23-year-old.
- Manchester United have joined the race to sign Germany international Julian Draxler, who is valued at £20m by Schalke.
- Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah is expected to return to Championship outfit Reading before deadline day.
- Watford and Brighton are competing for the signature of Feyenoord's Elvis Manu and have both had offers of £1.5m accepted.
What the bookies say
- Spurs favourites to sign Wanyama
- Palace head Austin chase
- Benzema move still possible
- Balotelli set for Milan return
- Play Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Jeremy Peace has told Tottenham target Saido Berahino he will not be leaving West Brom this summer.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Poch defends transfer policy
Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino insists the club will not just sign any player to fill a position.
Markovic 'in Fenerbahce loan'
Fenerbache are in talks over signing Lazar Markovic from Liverpool on a season-long loan, according to Sky sources.
Burnley complete Barton deal
Burnley have announced the signing of Joey Barton on a one-year deal.
CL draw explained
When is the group stage draw, who could English sides face, what are the key dates? We tell you...
Cost of Europa League
How does the Europa League affect Premier League form? We crunch the numbers to find out.
One last hurrah
Emile Heskey tells Sky Sports why he swapped the Australian sun for Bolton at 37.