- Tottenham are ready to make a move for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Sven Bender. Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is desperate for a new holding midfielder and has so far been rebuffed in an attempt to get Everton's James McCarthy.
- Alexis Sanchez wants to make a speedy return to Arsenal’s first team – less than a month after his season finished.
- Angel Di Maria will feel the full fury of manager Louis van Gaal – by being made to sweat on his move to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Arsene Wenger has backed Petr Cech to emulate Edwin van der Sar and turn Arsenal into champions.
- Jose Mourinho is closing in on the £20m signing of 21-year-old Augsburg defender Rahman Baba.
- Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom, 19, is set to join Sky Bet Championship side Hull City on a season-long loan.
- Pep Guardiola has given a huge hint that he could be heading to Manchester City next season as he admitted he could be ready to leave Bayern Munich. City believe he can be tempted to the Etihad when his current Bayern contract runs out next June.
- Tottenham have been told they must fork out £14m to land Lyon star Clinton N’Jie – even if the French club claims that is a lie.
- Gianfranco Zola reckons Mario Balotelli must quit Liverpool and take refuge in Qatar to revive his ailing career. The Chelsea legend – who bossed West Ham and Watford – will take over at Al-Arabi after leaving Cagliari last season.
- Remy Cabella has been urged to quit Newcastle – by his former boss. The French international, 25, struggled in his first season on Tyneside following his £7m switch from Montpellier.
- Enner Valencia fears he could miss the first four months of the season after being carried off just 37 minutes into West Ham's 2-2 Europa League draw with Astra Giurgiu.
- Xherdan Shaqiri has been told to stop fighting his move to Stoke by Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini. The two clubs agreed a £12m fee for the 23-year-old last month.
- Aston Villa have approached West Brom for Joleon Lescott, with an offer of £1m for the former England defender understood to have been discussed. West Brom, however, are flatly rejecting any bids for one of their key players.
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez told Sergio Ramos he couldn't let him leave the club and sign for Manchester United because if he did, he would be the next one through the door.
- Angel Di Maria will finally end his horror spell at Manchester United by completing a £45m move to Paris St-Germain, allowing United to then make a move for £22m-rated Barcelona forward Pedro.
- Branislav Ivanovic believes Chelsea can deliver a hammer blow to Arsenal's Premier League title hopes in the Community Shield at Wembley on Sunday.
- Swansea's new signing Eder has revealed how Cristiano Ronaldo's exploits at Manchester United inspired him to move to the Premier League.
- Brendan Rodgers believes Christian Benteke – the club's second most expensive signing – will turn out to be a snip at £32.5m for trophy-hungry Liverpool.
- Dimitar Berbatov has seemingly moved a step closer to joining Aston Villa after the former Spurs, Manchester United and Fulham striker cut short his holiday to finalise a deal in Birmingham on Monday.
- Anthony Stokes has won a recall to Ronny Deila’s Celtic squad for today’s league opener – despite being told his Celtic career is effectively over. It looks certain he will leave Parkhead amid interest from Championship duo Hull and Sheffield Wednesday and League One side Wigan.
- Chelsea are poised to sign defender Baba Rahman from FC Augsburg after submitting a £17.5m bid for the Ghana defender.
What the bookies say
- Chelsea close in on Stones
- Juventus track Gotze
- Lambert cut for Baggies move
- Benzema to Arsenal move unlikely
- Play Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri is hopeful of concluding a deal for Caen midfielder N'Golo Kante.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Mackail-Smith signs for Luton
Luton have signed former Peterborough and Brighton striker Craig Mackail-Smith on a two-year deal.
Rodgers: Benteke a bargain
Brendan Rodgers is confident that Liverpool's summer signing Christian Benteke will turn out to be "a bargain".
Anderson arrives at Bradford
Paul Anderson has become Bradford's seventh signing of the summer, agreeing terms on a two-year deal with the Bantams.
Stones' rapid rise
As Chelsea pursue Everton's John Stones, here's how the 21-year-old became the most sought-after defender in England...
How a transfer works
From the scouting to the signing, here's how a transfer happens, as told by those on the inside...
Chelsea, Arsenal spending compared
Jose Mourinho says Arsenal's spending leaves them no excuses. We compare their transfer fees with Chelsea's...