Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says the injury-plagued Santi Cazorla could be offered a new contract, though the Spaniard faces a fight to save his career having not played since October 2016.
- Arsene Wenger expects Jack Wilshere's future to be resolved before the World Cup in mid-June.
- West Ham are set to offer David Moyes a new deal, and would be willing to hand the Scotsman full control of transfers by scrapping their plans for a director of football.
- Gary Cahill is determined to end his season on a high at Chelsea and force his way back into Gareth Southgate's plans with England.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United have reportedly completed the signing of 13-year-old Newark teenager Manni Norkett, who was the subject interest from 15 other professional clubs.
- Kyle Walker says a big factor of joining Manchester City was Pep Guardiola's work with Dani Alves and Phillip Lahm at Barcelona and Bayern Munich respectively.
- Liverpool loanee Ryan Kent is enduring a tough time at Bristol City, with manager Lee Johnson admitting "for whatever reason it hasn't quite worked as we would have all hoped".
- RB Leipzig want to sign Everton winger Ademola Lookman on a permanent basis, having initially joined on loan until the end of the season.
- Former Aston Villa midfielder Jordan Veretout, now of Fiorentina, is a rumoured target for Ligue 1 club Lyon.
- Birmingham City have taken Jorge Akers on trial - an 18-year-old winger from New Zealand.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Chris Brunt has praised West Brom caretaker manager Darren Moore for rebuilding the side's confidence and bringing a positive attitude to the role.
- Stoke have been linked with a move for Strasbourg striker Stephane Bahoken in the summer.
- Antonio Conte believes Sean Dyche's task of Premier League survival for Burnley is far more simple than that of the expectations as Chelsea boss.
- Tottenham will reportedly renew their interest in Leicester winger Demarai Gray this summer.
- Claude Puel is willing to give Leicester's title-winning players a chance to prove themselves as he plans an overhaul at the club in summer.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Swansea are said to be willing to offload striker Wilfried Bony, with Turkish side Fenerbahce offered a chance to sign the Ivorian.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Antonio Conte is confident Michy Batshuayi will make a quick recovery after the striker's season was ended when injuring his ankle at on-loan club Borussia Dortmund.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds face competition from Southampton and Celtic for 33-year-old Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Keiran Westwood.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Dennis Wise has urged Chelsea to sign Jack Wilshere this summer and insists he could play in their first team.
Transfer Centre News
Neymar's €300m clause denied
The Ligue de Football Professionnel has denied reports that PSG's Neymar has a €300m (£264m) release clause in his contract.
Euro papers: New deal for Ronaldo?
Real set to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a new deal, plus more from the papers on the continent.
Papers: PSG want Wenger as president
Back-page headlines and transfer rumours from Sunday's national newspapers...
Sanchez delivers for Man Utd
Alexis Sanchez has started slowly at Manchester United but he delivered a match-winning performance against Tottenham.
Wenger's Arsenal career in stats
After Arsene Wenger announced he is stepping down as Arsenal boss, we take a look at the stats behind his legendary spell in the Premier League.
Who next for Arsenal?
Brendan Rodgers, Patrick Vieira and Carlo Ancelotti are some of the early favourites with Sky Bet to replace Arsene Wenger.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter