Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are close to announcing their second signing, believed to be Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic.
- United are ready to let Adnan Januzaj leave the club permanently and are considering a number of offers.
- Leicester are the new favourites to sign Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
- Juventus have accepted Dani Alves' request to be released from his contract ahead of a move to Manchester City.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Sean Dyche would be interested in the Crystal Palace job if he is approached about taking over.
- Juventus have confirmed a "substantial offer" has been received for Chelsea target Alex Sandro.
- Inter Milan are considering hijacking Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny.
- RB Leipzig CEO Oliver Mintzlaff has warned off interest in Naby Keita amid reports Liverpool want to sign the midfielder.
- Liverpool have no intention of selling Emre Can this summer.
- Rafa Benitez is considering a move for another goalkeeper after Matz Sels departed for Anderlecht on a season-long loan.
- Preston boss Simon Grayson is emerging as one of the favourites to take the vacant post at Sunderland.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Aston Villa have jumped to the front of the queue to sign former Chelsea captain John Terry.
- West Brom are close to agreeing a new deal with defender Craig Dawson.
- The deal to bring Terry to Villa Park could be worth as much as £4m-a-year to the former Chelsea defender.
- West Brom are among the clubs chasing England U21 winger and Norwich star Jacob Murphy, who is valued at £7m.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton are edging closer to a decision on their new manager with Mauricio Pellegrino and Frank de Boer the frontrunners.
- Luton boss Nathan Jones says no player will leave unless it benefits the League Two club amid speculation Nottingham Forest want Pelly Ruddock-Mpanzu.
- Leicester City are weighing up their options after being told to double their opening £10m bid for West Brom's Jonny Evans.
- Derby boss Gary Rowett wants to make "two or three" new signings before the season starts.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich winger Jacob Murphy is the subject of a four-way transfer tussle involving West Brom, Crystal Palace, Southampton and Swansea.
- Reports claim Stoke have lodged a £12m bid for Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson.
- Former Blackpool loanee Jordan Flores has committed his future to parent club Wigan by signing a new contract.
- Lazio are the latest club credited with an interest in Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
Transfer Centre News
Rangers sign Mexican duo
Rangers have secured a double deal after signing Mexico internationals Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera on three-year contracts.
Portsmouth land Nathan Thompson
Portsmouth have signed defender Nathan Thompson from Swindon on a two-year deal.
Davies signs two-year Oldham deal
Oldham have signed striker Craig Davies from Scunthorpe on a two-year deal.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
England talking points
Five key talking points as England reach the European U21 Championships semi-finals.
Did Villa pave the way?
Did Aston Villa pave the way? Sky Sports speaks with the Premier League's first player liaison officer.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter