Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham are poised to confirm the loan signing of Argentine striker Jonathan Calleri.
- Pedro expects Eden Hazard to recover from his worst season for Chelsea and prove he deserves to be compared to Lionel Messi.
- West Ham have made signing an experienced left-back a priority following the news that Aaron Cresswell faces up to four months out injured.
- Tottenham signing Vincent Janssen has revealed how he almost gave up on football altogether after becoming frustrated at Feyenoord.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United target Blaise Matuidi has been told he can leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
- Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho is reshaping his squad and there may not be a place for Marcos Rojo or Phil Jones.
- Manchester City are closing in on deals for Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus.
- Oumar Niasse is ready to accept that his Everton career could be over after less than a season with the Blues.
- Jack Colback has insisted there is plenty of life after Gini Wijnaldum at Newcastle United.
- Leeds have not given up in their pursuit of Sunderland's Liam Bridcutt after apparently missing out on Albin Ekdal.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Super-agent Jorge Mendes will play a key role in bringing new players to Wolves, the club's new owners have confirmed.
- Joe Allen turned down interest from two top European clubs and elsewhere in the Premier League to sign for Stoke City, The Sentinel can reveal.
- Burnley have suffered more frustration in their attempts to bolster the ranks in midfield after seeing a third bid for Brighton's Dale Stephens rejected.
- Owen Coyle says he's starting to bring the pieces of his Blackburn Rovers jigsaw together as more players return to match action and build up their fitness levels.
- Claudio Ranieri believes he knows better than anyone how to get the best out of Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Joe Allen's move to Stoke City has been described as a "disaster" for Swansea City by former Wales striker Dean Saunders.
- Norwich City are thought to be willing to spend as much as £15million to land Fulham striker Ross McCormack this summer.
- Neal Ardley hopes to convince Sean Kelly he can be the penultimate piece of AFC Wimbledon's jigsaw ahead of kick-off to the League One season.
SOUTH LONDON PRESS
- Fred Onyedinma will be given a chance to play as a striker for Millwall this season - but boss Neil Harris has urged patience as he learns the role.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- The agent of Hamburg midfielder Albin Ekdal has categorically ruled out any chance of the Sweden international rejoining Massimo Cellino at Leeds United.
- Cardiff City manager Paul Trollope has told strikers Federico Macheda and Adam le Fondre they can leave the club.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson won't make predictions on how his Bolton side will fare in League One until he is happy with the balance of his squad.
- Albion boss Chris Hughton says midfield star Dale Stephens is unfazed by mounting transfer interest.
- Bournemouth are understood to have concluded a deal to sign defender Brad Smith from Liverpool - for a fee in the region of £3m.
- Joey Barton reckons Rangers' summer signings have complemented their Championship winning stars perfectly as the Light Blues bid for further success this season.
What the bookies say
- Next England manager odds
- Aubameyang linked with City
- Mata odds-on for Everton
- Payet's next club odds
- Balotelli set to leave Reds
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has warned a trio of Premier League clubs that defender Kostas Manolas is not for sale.
Transfer Centre News
'No £40m bid from Arsenal'
Lyon have "categorically" denied receiving an improved offer of £40m for striker Alexandre Lacazette from Arsenal.
Sane tells Schalke he wants move
Manchester City target Leroy Sane has informed Schalke he wants to leave the club, according to Sky sources in Germany.
Agent fee stalling Pogba deal
Paul Pogba's move to Manchester United is stalling over a stand-off regarding who pays his agent's fee, according to Sky in Italy.
Premier League 2 explained
The Premier League has announced the introduction of Premier League 2 - but what is it and how will it work? We answer the key questions...
Pep's pre-season impact
We take a look at Pep Guardiola's training methods and the changes he has made to Manchester City's pre-season routine...
Is Bale the Real star?
Cristiano Ronaldo won Euro 2016 but it’s Gareth Bale who can be Real Madrid’s star now.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter