Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham have agreed to sign Espanyol goalkeeper Pau Lopez on loan until the end of the season, with a £6m option to buy.
- Arsenal have turned their attention to Deportivo forward Lucas Perez and Villarreal centre-back Mateo Musacchio as they look to strengthen in attack and defence.
- Pedro Obiang is wanted by three Serie A clubs. AC Milan, Fiorentina and Torino are all watching the West Ham midfielder.
- Stoke City have emerged as potential contenders to sign Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho on loan.
- Everton majority investor Farhad Moshiri is battling his former club Arsenal for the signing of £17m-rated forward Lucas Perez.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala looks set to leave the club on a season-long loan, with Serie A side Napoli the front-runners.
- Stoke manager Mark Hughes has confirmed his club have made an enquiry about signing Phil Jones from Man Utd.
- Jesse Lingard is available to face Hull City on Saturday after the Man Utd winger overcame an injury suffered against Leicester.
- Newcastle are in talks to sign Palermo left-back Achraf Lazaar.
- Rafa Benitez has been dealt a double injury blow after Aleksandar Mitrovic and Dwight Gayle were ruled out of Newcastle's weekend fixture against Brighton due to concussions.
- West Brom are reportedly one of several Premier League clubs keeping tabs on AIK Stockholm midfielder Ebenezer Ofori.
- Joe Bennett, Adama Toure, Jordan Veretout, Gabby Agbonlahor and Joleon Lescott have formed a small group of Aston Villa players training away from the first team ahead of possible transfers.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Seven out of 10 West Brom supporters think it's time for head coach Tony Pulis to leave the club.
- Stoke defender Philipp Wollscheid is a transfer target for Bundesliga side Wolfsburg.
- Brighton remain keen to sign Blackburn Rovers defender Shane Duffy before the transfer window closes.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Neil Taylor has welcomed the challenge of Stephen Kingsley, insisting Swansea can only benefit from their battle to be named first-choice left-back.
- Slavisa Jokanovic has rubbished reports he is set to quit Fulham, despite the club's internal row over transfer targets.
- Reports in Turkey suggest Nottingham Forest striker Lars Veldwijk is the subject of a bid from Galatasaray.
- Bolton have no plans to sell key players such as Zach Clough and Jay Spearing in the last week of the transfer window.
- George Long has been given permission by Sheffield United to explore his options following Simon Moore's arrival at Bramall Lane.
- Former Huddersfield Town striker James Vaughan has signed for Bury on a two-year deal.
- Former Rangers midfielder Dean Shiels has joined League of Ireland side Dundalk.
What the bookies say
- Sevilla lead Hart chase
- Everton in Sissoko frame
- PL rivals battle for Benteke
- Where will Balotelli go?
- Lukaku future in the balance
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Manchester United midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger says he will not sign for another European club and is ready to play for new boss Jose Mourinho.
Transfer Centre News
Arsenal agree deal for Perez
Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Deportivo La Coruna striker Lucas Perez after meeting his buy-out clause of £17.1m.
Nice talks for Balotelli
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has travelled to France to hold talks with Ligue 1 side Nice.
West Ham seal Fernandes deal
West Ham have announced the signing of Swiss midfielder Edimilson Fernandes on a four-year contract from FC Sion for an undisclosed fee.
City and Pep's Barcelona woes
Pep Guardiola will go up against his former side Barcelona in the Champions League looking to buck a worrying trend.
Bravo the PL's shortest 'keeper
Claudio Bravo is the joint-shortest goalkeeper in the Premier League - but how does he compare to his new peers?
Who is Lucas Perez?
All you need to know about Lucas Perez, the Deportivo striker Arsenal look set to sign ahead of Everton...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter