Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Real Madrid could make a move for Man City defender Nicolas Otamendi if Pepe leaves the club at the end of the season, according to his agent.
- Manchester United want to tie Jose Mourinho down for another five years at Old Trafford - regardless of whether they finish in the top four.
- Jose Mourinho has told certain players who performed in the win at Blackburn after the game they will start in Wednesday's Europa League second leg at Saint-Etienne.
- Man City could face competition from rivals Chelsea in the race to sign Monaco midfielder Thomas Lemar.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham expect Schalke will buy midfielder Nabil Bentaleb on a permanent basis for £16m in the summer.
- Jan Vertonghen has praised the huge strides forward Harry Winks has made since breaking into Tottenham's first team.
- Nathan Ake says he is aiming to learn every time he steps onto the pitch alongside Chelsea's "great players".
- Andre Ayew says he is ready to help West Ham during the Premier League run-in after finally putting his thigh injury behind him.
- Jurgen Klopp has warned Liverpool to be aware of a potential backlash from next opponents Leicester.
- Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu declared that his hard work had paid off after he netted his first goal on loan at AC Milan.
- Yakubu has tipped Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye to become even better next year after hailing him as being "the signing of the season".
- Sunderland must learn to live without a targetman following Victor Anichebe 's injury, says David Moyes.
- Steve Bruce reckons Henri Lansbury "can't tackle a fish supper" as the Aston Villa midfielder runs the gauntlet at Newcastle United on Monday evening.
- Released Birmingham City defender Paul Caddis is training with Portsmouth in the hope of impressing enough to earn himself a contract.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Former West Bromwich Albion prodigy Izzy Brown does not regret leaving the Baggies as a teenager even though he's only made one first-team appearance for Chelsea in the past four years.
- West Brom training remains as tough as ever under Tony Pulis, skipper Darren Fletcher has confirmed, as the gaffer refuses to rest on his laurels.
- Stoke chairman Peter Coates is hopeful of seeing Bruno Martins Indi remain long term and of watching him climb up the rankings of the club's greatest centre-half pairings.
- Eddie Howe has tipped Cherries midfielder and current Rangers loanee Emerson Hyndman to develop into "a great player".
- Leicester City defender Ben Chilwell has been accused of being too scared to take a throw-in during the FA Cup defeat at Millwall.
- Scott Carson is still hoping Derby County can drag themselves back into play-off contention this season.
- Derby County are set to battle it out with Norwich City for Exeter City starlet Ollie Watkins in the summer, according to reports.
- Kevin Nolan has hailed the impact of Shola Ameobi and says the bustling striker's ability has been a key addition to Notts County's attack
- Nottingham Forest legend Stuart Pearce could be in line for a return to management after being linked to the role of India Under-17s coach.
- West Brom midfielder James Morrison thought he would stay at Middlesbrough for his entire career - until he was told he was no longer wanted.
- Craig Noone insists he can feel the good times coming back at Cardiff City - and says he wants Neil Warnock to stay to make sure of it after admitting the veteran boss is proving his worth.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Wigan Athletic's spot-kick hero Matt Gilks was left to reflect on an 'all right' debut in the goalless draw against Preston
- Striker Yann Kermorgant says he hopes he can use his past experience of winning promotion from the Championship for Reading FC's end-of-season run-in.
- Sam Baldock believes Glenn Murray is worth every penny of the £3 million Albion paid for him - even at 33.
- Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder insisted he would not swap his players for any others in the division following their top of the table clash with Scunthorpe.
- Bristol City have been linked with a summer swoop for PSG youngster Fode Ballo-Toure, according to French Media.
- Gustav Engvall's proposed loan move to Swedish club Djurgarden is entirely dependent upon the severity of the injury suffered by Bristol City striker Tammy Abraham last week.
- Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina has been tipped to leave the club this summer, with Premier League sides Crystal Palace and Watford expressing an interest in signing him.
- Rangers will this week step up their search for a new boss and a director of football following Sunday's shambolic defeat at Dundee.
- Former Valencia boss Pako Ayestaran says he is happy to be linked with the managerial vacancy at Rangers.
What the bookies say
- Messi for Man City?
- Brighton head Lampard odds
- Fulham keen on Keane
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
The Sunday Supplement guests said Manchester United could be happy to sell Wayne Rooney to a Chinese club in February.
Transfer Centre News
No Hernandez bids from China
Hull City have not received any official bids for Abel Hernandez despite reports linking him with a move to China.
Janssen to fight on at Spurs
Vincent Janssen has vowed to fight on despite struggling in his first season at Tottenham.
VOTE: More expensive than Pogba?
Griezmann, Messi, Hazard - who do you think will succeed Paul Pogba as the world's most-expensive footballer?
WATCH & VOTE: Best nutmeg?
Who performed the best nutmeg? Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suarez or Gareth Bale? Watch and vote here!
WATCH & VOTE: Goals!
We've rounded up some top strikes from around the world but which is your favourite? Watch and cast your vote...
Barcelona problems exposed
Barcelona's recurring problems under Luis Enrique were exposed by PSG and can be exploited by Atletico Madrid, explains Guillem Balague...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter