Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsene Wenger retains hope that Arsenal can pull off a world-record transfer for Monaco's teenage sensation Kylian Mbappe.
- Chelsea hope to complete the £35.1m signing of Tiemoue Bakayoko next week, but will face a battle to keep Nemanja Matic.
- Frank de Boer is excited about the opportunity to become Crystal Palace manager and is in talks over the final points of a deal, his brother Ronald said on Friday.
- Watford have turned their attentions to Middlesbrough defender George Friend after refusing to meet Arsenal's £15m valuation for Kieran Gibbs.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian has asked to leave Old Trafford, according to reports.
- Juventus full-back Dani Alves has hinted that he will be joining Manchester City this summer.
- Liverpool have had a 100m euros bid for Monaco wonderkid Kylian Mbappe rejected, according to reports in Spain.
- Mohamed Salah set his sights on winning trophies after completing his big money move from Roma to Liverpool.
- Sandro Ramirez could have a release clause in his contract after just 12 months at Everton, according to Spanish media.
- Eibar have started to source a replacement for £8.7m defender Florian Lejeune and anticipate the defender will leave for Newcastle imminently.
- Newcastle target Pepe Reina's future should be resolved within the next few days - with a move away from Napoli likely, according to reports in Italy.
- Fabio Borini has met with AC Milan officials to discuss a potential transfer from Sunderland, according to reports in Italy.
- Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder - who had been linked with the vacant Sunderland job - has agreed a contract extension with the Blades.
- Joe Cole says Aston Villa target John Terry has 'many good years ahead of him' and reckons Chelsea will miss the 36-year-old.
- Birmingham City have made an enquiry for Barnsley defender Marc Roberts.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Boss Nuno Espirito Santo will next week greet his new squad at Wolves with the message: "I can make you better players."
- Walsall have landed their number one goalkeeping target after snapping up Mark Gillespie from Carlisle.
- Aston Villa will remain patient in their pursuit of John Terry as the former England captain considers a formal contract offer.
- Stoke City have brushed aside reports they tabled a bid of £12m for Middlesbrough skipper Ben Gibson.
- Meanwhile, the Potters have dismissed reports from Italy insisting AS Roma have approached the club about Xherdan Shaqiri.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City head coach Leonid Slutsky is hopeful of persuading Tomas Kalas to become his first new recruit as he prepares to hold talks with the Chelsea defender over the coming days.
- Leicester City are poised to sign young Norwich striker Benny Ashley-Seal, according to reports.
- Nottingham Forest striker Apostolos Vellios is understood to be in Greece ahead of a move to Olympiakos.
- Notts County boss Kevin Nolan hopes Jorge Grant will return to Meadow Lane if Nottingham Forest allow the midfielder to go out on loan again.
- Notts County are set for talks with former Derby County defender Jake Buxton.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton's managerial hunt is drawing to a close with Mauricio Pellegrino expected to become the club's new boss.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Blackburn want to sign QPR midfielder Ben Gladwin.
- QPR have offered a contract to Barnsley midfielder Josh Scowen.
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford midfield player Jan Holldack has signed a new one-year B Team contract.
- Meanwhile, Brentford have added another striker to their B-team ranks, bringing in Finnish youth international Marcus Forss.
- Bolton Wanderers forward Max Clayton is the latest player to sign for Blackpool.
- Ingolstadt have confirmed they are fighting to keep Brighton target Markus Suttner.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
Transfer Centre News
Euro papers: PSG turn to Bale?
Paris Saint-Germain are ready to make a move for Real Madrid star Gareth Bale, plus more from Monday's European press.
Donnarumma talks after U21s
Agent Mino Raiola says Gianluigi Donnarumma will meet with AC Milan after the European U21 Championship to discuss his future.
Bournemouth lead Ake chase
Bournemouth are increasingly confident they are close to agreeing a deal to sign Nathan Ake from Chelsea.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
Ten U21 stars who impressed
Ten players who will have impressed the scouts during the European Under-21 Championships...
Europe's in-demand goalkeepers
From Schmeichel to Donnarumma, WhoScored.com analyse the qualities of Europe's most in-demand goalkeepers.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter