Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Pep Guardiola has declared Bernardo Silva will remain a Manchester City player as long as he is the manager.
- Eden Hazard will leave Chelsea when he wants to but admits "at the moment I'm good where I am" after previously being linked with a move to Manchester United.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsene Wenger has revealed that he once invited Pep Guardiola to his home when the now Manchester City manager was keen on a move to Arsenal as a player.
- Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez has pronounced himself happy with Tottenham's management of Toby Alderweireld.
- Lucas Moura believes he can write a new chapter in Tottenham's history by leading them to their first Champions League title.
- Prolific Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah has revealed how Jurgen Klopp's tactical expertise has helped get the best out of him this season.
- Duncan Ferguson is predicting "big things" for new Everton striker Cenk Tosun, after watching the Turkish centre-forward knocking in goals for fun on the Blues' mid-season break in Dubai.
- Danny Ings has revealed his will to repay Liverpool's faith and support through his prolonged injury lay-off was key in his decision to stay at Anfield.
- Wolves striker Joe Mason is the target of Colorado Rapids - who have only just signed Jack Price last January.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom's infamous 'Cab Four' are unlikely to face any court action in Spain after the case was shelved by a magistrate.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Abel Hernandez has confirmed he will return to action with Hull's U23s on Monday.
- Eddie Howe has described Nathan Ake "a model of consistency" after the defender's recent performances.
- Leicester have taken another look at two reported January targets - Benfica right-back Andre Almeida and winger Rafa Silva - according to reports.
- Bristol City ace Josh Brownhill has been linked with a summer move to Championship rivals Leeds United.
- Leonardo Ulloa insists helping Brighton stay in the Premier League will mean more to him than winning the title with Leicester.
- Huddersfield winger Sean Scannell could be set for an international move - swapping allegiances from the Republic of Ireland to Northern Ireland.
- Graeme Murty insists he is relaxed about the future of striker Alfredo Morelos after renewed speculation over a potential switch to China.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Jose Mourinho says Manchester United need a new midfielder in the summer to replace the retiring Michael Carrick.
Transfer Centre News
Pep Guardiola insists Bernardo Silva will remain at Man City for as long as he is there, plus more from Monday's regional papers.
De Vrij set for Lazio summer exit
Stefan de Vrij looks likely to leave Lazio in June with his contract renewal having been withdrawn, according to the club's sporting director.
Euro papers: Iniesta set for China?
Is Andres Iniesta moving to China? Do AC Milan want Memphis Depay? Here are the latest transfer rumours from Europe's papers.
Real's big-game mentality
Guillem Balague takes a closer look at Real Madrid's ability to raise their game for the big Champions League ties...
Arsenal v Man City: Road to Wembley
The Carabao Cup final could be the start of a quadruple-winning season for Manchester City - or a welcome trophy for Arsenal.
Arsenal v Man City: The Goalkeepers
The goalkeepers could be key in Sunday's Carabao Cup final. But who will play? And who will come out on top?
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter