Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Man City coach Pep Guardiola is weighing up a January swoop for Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci, according to reports in the Italian media.
- Former Man Utd winger Ryan Giggs claims he has still to have any contact from Swansea regarding the managerial position at the club and that he is content to pursue his media career for now.
- Under-pressure Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho remains popular with the club's players despite his very public criticism of left-back Luke Shaw after their 3-1 loss at Watford last Sunday.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Cesc Fabregas has revealed he would have left Chelsea in the summer transfer window if he thought he was not good enough to feature in Antonio Conte's first team.
- Jose Mourinho was "massively disappointed" not to succeed Gerard Houllier as Liverpool boss in the summer of 2004, according to then-Reds midfielder Danny Murphy.
- Sunderland have been offered the chance to sign former Spurs frontman Emmanuel Adebayor, who is currently a free agent after his reported move to Lyon broke down.
- Sunderland manager David Moyes believes club-record purchase Didier Ndong - who joined the club from Lorient in the summer - will turn out to be an excellent signing for the Black Cats.
- Wayne Rooney should end his career at Man Utd and move to the MLS, says former Aston Villa and England striker Stan Collymore.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves captain Danny Batth says all the club's new signings are finally starting to settle down at Molineux.
- Mark Hughes has played down overnight reports that on-loan Man City striker Wilfried Bony is causing unrest in the Stoke dressing room.
THE DAILY ECHO
- New Southampton manager Claude Puel's trust in young players is "brilliant", according to the club's 21-year-old midfielder Harrison Reed.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Caretaker Hull boss Mike Phelan has revealed he is still to hear from the club's owners about becoming the Tigers' manager on a full-time basis.
- New Blackburn signing Wes Brown says he will carry on playing at the top level "as long as my legs allow me".
- Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri claims he would not swap any of his players for the biggest stars in the world.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Former Man Utd assistant manager Ryan Giggs says he is more than happy at present with his life outside of the game.
- Swansea are pondering a move for Gianfranco Zola to replace under-pressure boss Francesco Guidolin, according to reports in Italy.
- Nottingham Forest manager Philippe Montanier will not exclude Nicklas Bendtner from his rotation policy at the City Ground.
- Middlesbrough coach Aitor Karanka says it is wrong to compare Victor Valdes to the goalkeeper he was at Barcelona, although the Spaniard hopes his compatriot will rediscover his best form at the Riverside.
- Hull City defender Harry Maguire has revealed he is not too disappointed about missing out on a summer move to 'Boro.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that midfielder Aaron Ramsey is set to miss Wales' World Cup qualifier with Austria next month with injury.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton manager Phil Parkinson says he is proud of the legacy he left behind at Bradford City ahead of the two clubs' League One clash on Saturday.
- Brighton defender Shane Duffy claims he is not concerned about his record £3.5m price tag and is instead concentrating on helping his new team to get promoted to the Premier League.
- Chris Wilder has revealed Reece Brown will be handed a new deal at Bramall Lane, while Cameron Stewart may be offered the chance to move to Bramall Lane after leaving Ipswich Town earlier this season.
What the bookies say
- Gunners going for Sturridge?
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Next Premier League manager to leave odds
- PFA Player of the Year race close
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
A Madrid court has re-opened a case into alleged irregularities regarding the transfer of Neymar to Barcelona.
Transfer Centre News
Pep: Hart, Toure not about me
Pep Guardiola says he did not enjoy dropping Joe Hart and Yaya Toure, but insists he is the "chief" at Manchester City.
Sakho hits out at Liverpool 'lie'
Mamadou Sakho has vented his frustrations at Liverpool on Snapchat after being frozen out of the first-team this season.
Burnley trio sign one-year deals
Burnley have announced Stephen Ward, Kevin Long and Dean Marney have extended their contracts with the club.
Better without Rooney?
Why Manchester United looked more fluent without captain Wayne Rooney against Leicester City.
What's wrong with West Ham?
Danny Higginbotham explains what's gone wrong with West Ham this season and why Dimitri Payet has been so subdued.
Payet's free-kick prowess
Dimitri Payet scored yet another free-kick for West Ham on Wednesday night, but how does his set-piece rate compare to others?
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter