Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are close to making Brazil international Fred their first summer signing.
- Eric Bailly has no intention of leaving Manchester United in the summer transfer window.
- West Ham could make an enquiry as to the loan availability of Manchester City's highly-rated 17-year-old Phil Foden.
- City would have to pay £60m for Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Michael Ballack could be in line for a surprise return to Chelsea as their new director of football.
- West Ham will not be signing Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure this summer.
- Slavisa Jokanovic will look for assurances that Fulham will match his ambition when he sits down with the club's hierarchy after Saturday's Play-off Final at Wembley.
- Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has sensationally claimed that Nabil Fekir wants to remain at Lyon after the French club secured qualification for next season's Champions League.
- Christian Pulisic has refused to comment on rumours of a move to Liverpool this summer.
- Roma winger Cengiz Under believes Liverpool should not be in the Champions League final - and are only there because of poor officiating.
- Portuguese outlet Fanatik report today that Benfica's Anderson Talisca - who impressed on loan at Besiktas last season - will join either Liverpool, Arsenal, Wolves or Tottenham this summer.
- According to Calciomercato in Italy, Newcastle United have made an enquiry to Juventus over midfielder Stefano Sturaro.
- Newcastle United are hoping to slice a huge chunk from their wage budget this summer by moving on some big earners.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Cameron John is reportedly on the radar of three clubs as he approaches the final year of his contract.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Jordan Graham and Sylvain Deslandes will remain at Wolves after the club triggered options to extend their contracts.
- Wolves have finalised a deal to sign Willy Boly for around £10m, the Express & Star understands.
- Darren Moore beat nearly 50 applicants to the Albion job after significantly impressing the club's Chinese owners with his loyalty and love for the Baggies.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Mauricio Pellegrino could be set for a return to football management for the first time since getting sacked by Saints. Spanish outfit Leganes have supposedly been in discussions with the 46-year-old boss.
- Leicester City want to sign Patrick Roberts from Manchester City.
- Carpi's president has revealed that Leeds United have until June 30 to complete a deal for Jerry Mbakogu with the Elland Road club delaying over the signing of the striker.
- Anthony Knockaert has been fined £20,000 after a 110mph police chase.
- New Brighton signing Leon Balogun believes his game is perfectly suited to the Premier League.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Juventus appear to be out of the running to sign Alvaro Morata.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Michael Carrick insists Paul Pogba has a future at Manchester United and says his best years are ahead of him at Old Trafford.
Transfer Centre News
Toure not ruling out Utd move
Outgoing Man City midfielder Yaya Toure says he is not ruling out a move to Man Utd as he looks towards the next move of his career.
Rondon wanted by Atletico and Inter
Atletico Madrid and Internazionale are interested in signing West Brom’s Salomon Rondon, Sky Sports News understands.
Rooney set for DC United medical
Wayne Rooney will arrive in Washington on Thursday for talks and a medical with MLS side DC United, according to Sky sources.
All change under Emery
Unai Emery’s emphasis on the details will represent a key change of approach for Arsenal.
Pellegrini to change West Ham
Manuel Pellegrini insists on playing attacking football but will he be able to transform West Ham?
Emery's impressive arrival
Sky Sports News reporter Ian Bolton analyses Unai Emery's first news conference as Arsenal head coach.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter