Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham are considering a move for Hull City defender Harry Maguire at the end of the season.
- West Ham will challenge for a place in Europe next season if Slaven Bilic adds to his squad this summer, according to Michail Antonio.
- Southampton midfielder Oriol Romeu is "not far off" the standard of Chelsea's newly-crowned PFA player of the year N'Golo Kante, according to Claude Puel.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are increasingly confident they will win the race for Michael Keane.
- Paul Pogba's former team-mate Andrea Barzagli believes the Frenchman might regret his decision to leave Juventus to return to Manchester last summer.
- Liverpool youngster Allan Rodrigues de Souza is set to stay on loan at Hertha Berlin for another season.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has lauded a 'really special' Newcastle side - and insists he is 'happy' he stayed.
- Jermain Defoe has challenged his Sunderland team-mates to thrive under the pressure of the Tees-Wear derby.
- Former Birmingham City goalkeeping coach Nigel Spink has hit out at the decision to sack Gary Rowett.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Leandro Bacuna reckons Gabriel Agbonlahor could still be a big player in a Villa promotion push next season after the striker's derby heroics ended a 14-month goal drought.
- Stoke City are involved in a four-way rush for long-term Mark Hughes target Sandro Ramirez, according to reports in Spain.
- Bojan is being tasked with helping keep loan side Mainz in the Bundesliga but it has been all-but ruled out that he will be there next season.
- Claude Puel is aiming to stem the usual flow of summer departures from Saints with Virgil van Dijk, Dusan Tadic and Ryan Bertrand being mooted for possible exits.
- It is not guaranteed that Martin Caceres will get his long-awaited Saints debut before the end of the season, according to Claude Puel.
- Battle for places is just how it should be, says Burnley winger Scott Arfield, as he eyes a return from a knee problem this week.
- Joshua King says adopting the same "no fear" attitude he had when playing football in the school playground is the secret behind his goal-laden 2017.
- Cherries star Charlie Daniels has launched a blistering attack on Leyton Orient owner Francesco Becchetti and backed calls for him to sell up.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Nigel Clough insisted Leeds United were destined for bigger things in the next two seasons after dealing a hammer blow to the club's 2017 promotion bid.
- Eric Lichaj says he does want to discuss a new long-term contract with Nottingham Forest - but the club's short-term fate must be the priority.
- Former Nottingham Forest boss Stuart Pearce has been linked with a return to football management - in New Zealand with Wellington Phoenix.
- Kevin Nolan insists Notts County will not be bullied into giving more money to players this summer if they are unhappy with their initial contract offers.
- Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Cardiff City are preparing to battle it out for the signature of Sam Gallagher.
- Gary Rowett says Derby County need some "different characters" to help the team but insists that is not a slight on the current squad.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City have reportedly identified Garry Monk as their first choice to become their new head coach.
- Alvaro Negredo concedes he and his Middlesbrough team-mates "could have done more" to prevent the club's 2017 capitulation.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has told Marseille he wants to stay with them and leave Swansea City when his loan spell comes to an end this summer.
- Former Arsenal striker Alan Smith believes Brighton boss Chris Hughton could be surprised by some of his Albion players as they step up to the Premier League.
- Striker Ched Evans said farewell to his Chesterfield team-mates yesterday as a sensational return to Sheffield United edged nearer to completion.
- Former Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew believes he could, and should, have done more business in the summer transfer window.
- Former Rangers winger Willie Henderson claims £50m is required for new players if the Ibrox club is to compete with Celtic.
- Brendan Rogers last night backed Leigh Griffiths to take full advantage of an extended run in the Celtic first team and atone for the loss of top scorer Moussa Dembele.
- Clint Hill hopes he has done enough in his first campaign at Rangers to earn an extension to his Ibrox deal.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Simon Mignolet and Loris Karius will battle it out for Liverpool's goalkeeper jersey next season, Sky sources understand.
Transfer Centre News
Wenger expects Sanchez deal
Arsene Wenger expects Alexis Sanchez to sign a new Arsenal contract this summer.
'Spurs will only sell to sign'
Mauricio Pochettino insists Tottenham will not sell any players against their will this summer.
Allardyce: Zaha worth £40m
Wilfried Zaha is worth at least £40m in the summer transfer market, Crystal Palace boss Sam Allardyce has insisted.
Chelsea talking points
We examine the talking points from Chelsea's important win over Southampton and what it means for the title race...
The next John Terry?
Several Chelsea youngsters are ready to emulate John Terry and hold down a first-team spot, but who are they?
Bertrand's rise at Saints
We examine how Ryan Bertrand has blossomed at Southampton ahead of Tuesday's return to Chelsea.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter