Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Wilfried Zaha has rocked Crystal Palace after indicating for the first time that he wants to leave Selhurst Park.
- Fulham are eyeing a move for Besiktas goalkeeper Fabri, with the Turkish club lining up Arsenal's David Ospina as his replacement.
- Real Madrid are preparing to make an opening £112million offer for Chelsea star Eden Hazard.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Pep Guardiola insisted he is not disappointed that the 'exceptional' Jorginho has signed for Chelsea. Pep Guardiola has praised Joe Hart's professionalism during pre-season training. And the Manchester City manager has made it plain that if the club cannot find a deal for the keeper - permanent or loan - he will be happy to keep him in his squad.
- Marco Silva has told Ademola Lookman he is wanted at Everton despite RB Leipzig trying to prise him from Goodison. The Blues have rejected an approach from the Bundesliga outfit and insist the 20-year-old winger is not for sale.
- Oumar Niasse is part of Marco Silva's plans at Everton.
- Newcastle United manager Rafa Benitez does want defensive reinforcements - but a deal for free agent Diego Reyes is looking unlikely at this stage.
- Sunderland are close to sealing a deal for former Sheffield Wednesday defender Glenn Loovens.
- West Brom winger James McClean is close to a move to Championship rivals Stoke City, BirminghamLive understands - and Albion are close to sorting an immediate replacement.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Tony Xia appears set to relinquish control of Villa to an Egyptian consortium - and a deal could be finalised in the next 24 hours.
- Chris Brunt hopes fellow long-serving midfielder James Morrison will be able to earn a new contract at Albion.
- Stoke City are closing in on three signings - Tom Ince, James Chester and James McClean - as Gary Rowett tries to get deals over the line before the season opener at Leeds.
- Ben Brereton is confident missing the bulk of Nottingham Forest's pre-season will not have an adverse effect when the new Championship campaign gets underway.
- Claude Puel's side will have to stump up the cash if they are to land Germany left-back Marvin Plattenhardt. City have been linked with the 26-year-old this summer and reports in Germany claim Hertha Berlin are willing to let Plattenhardt go for the right price, which is said to be €25m (£22.3m).
- Reported Leicester City target Djene Dakonam has asked his club Getafe to reject offers from the Premier League. City were linked with a £25million move for the defender earlier this week.
- New signing Florian Jozefzoon says he will bring "speed" and "creativity" to the Derby County team. Meanwhile, Frank Lampard says he has been tracking Jozefzoon ever since he was appointed Derby manager.
- Peterborough United have rejected three bids from Derby County for hot-shot Jack Marriott, according to Posh chairman Darragh MacAnthony.
- Accrington Stanley defender Mark Hughes admitted he had interest from other clubs over the summer but never wanted to leave the Wham Stadium.
- Meanwhile, Accrington boss John Coleman said the form of Ross Sykes in pre-season means he is no longer looking to bring in two centre-backs.
- Sheffield Wednesday manager Jos Luhukay admits to having been hugely encouraged by Sam Hutchinson's "good physical shape" in pre-season.
- The future of unsettled Hull winger Kamil Grosicki, due to report back for pre-season training on Monday, is likely to be resolved in the coming weeks.
- David Wagner still has his eye on the transfer market as he guides Huddersfield Town through their pre-season work in Germany.
- Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is refusing to rule out the possibility of Junior Stanislas being fit for the start of the new campaign - but admits he faces a race against time.
- Callum Wilson believes Cherries' continental tests in pre-season will help them thoroughly prepare for the Premier League.
THE PINK UN
- Daniel Farke is sad to see Yanic Wildschut leave but admitted after Norwich City's 1-1 German tour finale against VfL Wolfsburg it does open up a spot to attract a "quality" signing.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- QPR are looking to tie up a deal to bring in Australia centre-back Trent Sainsbury. The club are hoping to sign Sainsbury, 26, from Chinese club Jiangsu Suning, possibly on an initial loan deal.
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper David Seaman believes Thierry Henry has what it takes to become a manager.
- Reported Watford target Sergio Rico is likely to leave Sevilla this summer.
- Reading youngster Andy Rinomhota has been earmarked for a loan move away from the club. The 21-year-old is highly rated by Royals having joined from AFC Portchester back in 2015 and he has been a key player for the club's U23 side.
- Sheffield United will resist any Brighton attempt to snap up a prized asset - despite splashing out on a new centre-back. The Seagulls are interested in Blades defender Jack O'Connell, who is rated at around £6m.
- Rangers will allow midfielder Greg Docherty to leave Ibrox this summer in search of first team football.
- Celtic youngster Kristoffer Ajer will look to get one over his international colleague Tore Reginiussen when Brendan Rodgers' side host Rosenborg next week.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Neil Warnock says he is optimistic about bringing Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic to Cardiff.
Transfer Centre News
Barca make third bid for Willian
Barcelona have launched a third bid to sign Chelsea winger Willian which is in excess of £55m, Sky Sports News understands.
Euro Papers: Schurrle set for exit
All the latest transfer news, with Andre Schurrle in talks to leave Borussia Dortmund.
Pep yet to decide on City loans
Pep Guardiola says Manchester City are yet to decide whether youngsters like Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz will leave on loan.
Max Meyer: Wonderkid without a club
Max Meyer was hailed as the next wonderkid from Germany, but with the new season fast approaching, how does he find himself without a club?
Alisson can take Reds to next level
Find out why Alisson Becker is the goalkeeper who can take Liverpool to the next level in our in-depth profile.
Can Rooney bring DC United success?
Can Wayne Rooney bring success back to DC United? Ahead of their game against Atlanta United live on Sky, World Football Index takes a look.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter