Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- The agent of Hector Bellerin says there has been "no contact" from potential suitors amid speculation over the Arsenal defender's future.
- Everton manager Sam Allardyce refused to be drawn on his side's interest in Jack Wilshere but did not stint in his praise for how the Arsenal midfielder has overcome his injury woes.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are planning to strengthen three areas in an attempt to mount a credible title challenge next season.
- Kasper Schmeichel would be the perfect fit if Liverpool are in the market for a new keeper this summer, according to former Reds shot-stopper Tony Warner.
- Roberto Firmino may have never earned a move to Liverpool - if it was for an overzealous immigration officer in Madrid's Barajas Airport.
- The agent of Garry Rodrigues has claimed his client has received offers from the Premier League, as he continues to drum up interest in the player ahead of the summer transfer window. Newcastle have been credited with interest in the Cape Verde and Galatasaray winger.
- Wolves striker Leo Bonatini has spoken out on his future at the club and admitted he does not know what his future holds.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Assistant manager Ian Sharps admits everyone at Walsall is fighting for their future following the appointment of Dean Keates as boss.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Saints have netted a club record pre-tax profit of £43.7m. Accounts for the year ending June 2017 reveal that Saints have benefitted hugely from a massive increase in TV revenue, their Europa League adventure and a run to the EFL Cup final.
- AFC Bournemouth is "more secure" than it has ever been following the release of financial accounts, according to the club's chief executive.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Swansea City are confident Carlos Carvalhal will be in charge of the club next season - no matter what division they are in - following initial discussions with the Portuguese over his future.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United head coach Paul Heckingbottom admitted a contract agreement with Pablo Hernandez would not be a formality despite the club's attempt to tie the midfielder to a new deal.
- Aitor Karanka has already started work to strengthen Nottingham Forest's squad with new signings this summer - and says he is working to persuade his top targets to be part of his vision for the future at the City Ground.
THE PINK UN
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
All the latest news from around Europe, with Manchester United target Anderson Talisca reportedly set to stay with Besiktas.
Transfer Centre News
AFC Wimbledon sign ex-Addicks winger
AFC Wimbledon have signed former Charlton winger Lloyd Sam on a short-term deal.
Kranjcar leaves Rangers
Rangers have terminated Niko Kranjcar' contract by mutual consent, the Glasgow club confirmed on Friday.
Zlatan: LA you are welcome
Zlatan Ibrahimovic announced his arrival at LA Galaxy in typically theatrical style by taking out an ad in the LA Times.
England talking points
From Southgate's experimental line-up to the battle for the goalkeeping jersey, we pick out the talking points from England's win over the Netherlands...
PLAY: Offside or on?
If you were handed the offside flag, how do you think you'd get on? As part of Support The Ref week, we're testing your decision-making...
Vardy: The complete centre-forward?
Jamie Vardy has evolved into a complete centre-forward at Leicester and could be key for England at the World Cup, says Danny Higginbotham.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter