Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United face a number of obstacles in their efforts to sign Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea have been told that Napoli will not sell Kalidou Koulibaly to them this summer until they have found a replacement for the defender.
- Arsene Wenger has admitted Arsenal were monitoring Dele Alli before he joined Tottenham.
- Slaven Bilic says West Ham have a short list of forwards they want to sign this summer.
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic has revealed he is interested in signing Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge.
- Inter Milan left-back Davide Santon is set to leave San Siro at the end of the season and he could return to Newcastle United, according to reports in Italy.
- Napoli are not interested in signing Sunderland wide man Jeremain Lens, who is currently on loan at Fenerbahce.
- Former Birmingham left-back Martin Grainger thinks the club should have brought Harry Redknapp to St Andrew's weeks ago.
- Tony Pulis has revealed he does not want to sign Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves boss Paul Lambert says he will mainly concentrate on the domestic transfer market this summer in a bid to build a squad capable of winning promotion to the Premier League.
- Meanwhile, Lambert will also decide the futures of four players whose contracts expire this summer at the end of the season.
- Mark Hughes has denied that Jon Walters and Glenn Whelan will be leaving the Bet365 Stadium at the end of the season.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton manager Claude Puel claims record-signing Sofiane Boufal could one day be as good as Eden Hazard or Lionel Messi.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull boss Marco Silva says he will not let transfer rumours about his players affect their bid to stay in the Premier League.
- Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is delighted 'keeper Artur Boruc has triggered an appearance-related clause entitling him to a new deal on the South Coast.
- Leicester forward Riyad Mahrez has backed interim boss Craig Shakespeare to become the club's manager on a full-time basis.
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford manager Dean Smith says the club will be able to keep hold of their best players this summer.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho's son - 17-year-old Jose junior - has left Fulham after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent at the end of March.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Garry Monk is happy to wait until June to discuss extending his contract at Elland Road.
- Derby manager Gary Rowett has ruled out making a move for Maritimo's Portuguese midfielder Alex Soares.
- Notts County player-manager Kevin Nolan claims he will look to the Premier League for loan signings next season.
- Michael Mancienne is set to extend his stay at Nottingham Forest by a further two years.
THE PINK UN
- Luton Town want to sign departing Norwich City goalkeeper Ben Killip this summer.
- Middlesbrough have been linked with a summer move for Hoffenheim 'keeper Marvin Schwabe, say reports in Germany.
- West Brom want to sign Boro striker Alvaro Negredo and Swansea frontman Fernando Llorente, as well as Sheffield Wednesday playmaker Fernando Forestieri, according to reports.
- Brighton manager Chris Hughton has denied stories 'keeper David Stockdale could leave the newly promoted Premier League club when his deal expires this summer.
- Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder has refused to discuss Ched Evans' possible return to Bramall Lane.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Simon Mignolet and Loris Karius will battle it out for Liverpool's goalkeeper jersey next season, Sky sources understand.
Transfer Centre News
Miller signs new Rangers deal
Kenny Miller has signed a new one-year contract extension with Rangers.
Euro papers: Arsenal want Turan
All the latest transfer rumours from the European papers, including reports Arsenal want Barcelona attacker Arda Turan.
West Ham: Antonio 'going nowhere'
Michail Antonio is staying at West Ham beyond the summer, a club source has told Sky Sports News HQ.
What went wrong for Sunderland?
We look at what went wrong for Sunderland this season following their relegation to the Championship.
Why Everton could derail Chelsea
Ahead of a crucial weekend in the Premier League, we explain why Everton's impressive home form could upset title-chasing Chelsea
When Spurs last topped Arsenal
Tottenham look set to finish above Arsenal for the first time in 22 years. We look back to when they last achieved the feat...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter