Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United appear to be planning for life after David de Gea after the representatives of Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak jetted in to the city.
- Nolito would have to take a wage cut to re-join Celta Vigo in the summer, according to club president Carlos Mourino.
- Former Manchester City captain Richard Dunne has put his finger on what the Blues truly need to solve their back four woes - a defensive midfielder.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Frank de Boer has told Christian Eriksen to take the next step in his career, with the Tottenham star possessing "all that a Barcelona player must have".
- Former Chelsea star Gus Poyet today confirmed he wants to take captain John Terry to China on a free transfer this summer.
- Sam Allardyce says he wouldn't swap in-form Christian Benteke for Harry Kane as Crystal Palace prepare to host title-chasing Tottenham on Wednesday.
- Alex Iwobi is convinced he can overcome his recent struggle for form because he is convinced he has gone through worse during his time at Arsenal.
- Liverpool will step up their pursuit of Fulham left-back Ryan Sessegnon at the end of the season.
- Morgan Schneiderlin is confident he'll be joined by more big-money arrivals at Everton this summer - and believes the Blues are doing all they can to keep their leading talent.
- Danny Ings is the toast of Melwood after swimming the equivalent of the English Channel.
- Luke Garbutt is determined to fight for his Everton future this summer as he nears the end of a tough season.
- Newcastle United will make a final decision whether to sign Christian Atsu in May.
- Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone is not short of options as he plots a summer move away from the Stadium of Light, attracting interest from a number of clubs across Europe, including Watford.
- Rafa Benitez should go and raid his old club for Daniel Sturridge according to former Sunderland captain Micky Gray.
- Darren Fletcher remains "relaxed" about his future despite not yet signing the contract extension in front of him.
- West Brom have shown an interest in Inter Milan striker Eder, according to reports in Italy.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom have told Sebastien Pocognoli they are not going to trigger the one-year option on his contract as Tony Pulis begins his summer clear-out.
- Ryan Shawcross insists Mark Hughes is the best man for the job after reacting to criticism of the Stoke manager.
- The skipper has also said he isn't joining Newcastle United at the moment and revealed Stoke have not opened talks with him over a new deal.
- Robbie Brady insists Burnley have 'plenty left in the tank' for the final four games of the Premier League campaign.
- Eddie Howe understands Max Gradel's frustration over a lack of game time and says Cherries will speak to the winger about his future in the summer.
- Leicester City transfer target Kara Mbodji, who was apparently the subject of a £7.5million bid in January, is planning a summer move.
- Arsene Wenger revealed that Jamie Vardy would not have been his first-choice striker at Arsenal had the Leicester City front man decided to make the £20million move in the summer.
- Derby County manager Gary Rowett expects to be heavily involved in the club's summer transfer dealings.
- He has also has not ruled out the possibility of bringing in players he has worked with previously in his managerial career.
- Notts County will face competition from Peterborough United should they reignite their interest in Dover striker Ricky Miller during the summer transfer window.
THE PINK UN
- Kyle Lafferty is planning his Norwich City exit and the striker admits he would love a return to Rangers.
- Cardiff City are being linked with a Bosman swoop for Hearts' highly-rated freebie Callum Paterson.
- Bruno Manga could be heading for Turkish giants Galatasaray if Neil Warnock fails in any last-ditch bid to keep hold of the Gabon centre-back.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Skipper Stephen Warnock has admitted Wigan Athletic have learned 'the hard way' about how tough and ruthless the Championship is.
- Reading boss Jaap Stam is yet to decide on the futures of loan trio Reece Oxford, Lewis Grabban and Jordon Mutch.
- Brighton midfielder Steve Sidwell believes he deserves another contract and deserves another crack at the Premier League.
- Anthony Knockaert also insists he has nothing to prove in the Premier League.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Simon Mignolet and Loris Karius will battle it out for Liverpool's goalkeeper jersey next season, Sky sources understand.
Transfer Centre News
Wenger confirms Mbappe interest
Arsene Wenger has admitted Arsenal are interested in signing Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe this summer.
Fletcher contract talks on hold
West Brom captain Darren Fletcher is ready to put his contract talks on hold until the summer.
Pep: I don't want to sign Alli
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino can relax - he does not want to sign Dele Alli this summer.
Tottenham's big response
Why Tottenham's win at Selhurst Park was a perfect response to recent questions over their mentality.
Alli's wonder goal remembered
As Dele Alli and Spurs prepare to visit Crystal Palace, we look back at his wonder goal the last time he played at Selhurst Park.
The stats show how Andros Townsend has rediscovered his best form under Sam Allardyce at Crystal Palace.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter