Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Slaven Bilic admits questions about his future will continue even if West Ham beat Swansea on Saturday and move out of the Premier League's bottom three.
- Alexandre Lacazette says Arsenal did not panic after their poor start to the season and are now reaping the rewards of their hard work during that bad run.
- Chelsea are planning to open talks with Belgium Under-21-international starlet Charly Musonda over a new contract.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Sweden coach Janne Andersson admits Victor Lindelof's peripheral status at Manchester United is "frustrating" as the national team attempts to qualify for the World Cup.
- Pablo Maffeo is reaping the rewards from getting serious first-team football, according to Pep Guardiola.
- Jurgen Klopp confirmed his admiration for Spartak Moscow's Quincy Promes - a player Liverpool considered signing in January as they sought cover for Sadio Mane.
- Isaac Hayden has offered his support to Joselu - insisting every Newcastle United outfield player must become more clinical in front of goal, not just the Spaniard.
- Simon Grayson says he has learned to take the rough with the smooth - just like his pal and predecessor as Sunderland boss Mick McCarthy.
- A dozen or so lower league scouts flocked to Villa Park to catch a glimpse of Aston Villa's youngsters as the U23s edged past Brighton & Hove Albion last night.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Maya Yoshida has urged Saints to "step up" against the Premier League's smaller clubs - starting at Stoke this weekend.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull's Jackson Irvine has no regrets after turning down a "ludicrous" offer from China.
- Steven Defour has pinpointed the toughest day in Burnley's pre-season as the unlikely turning point in his Clarets career.
- QPR missed out on young Algerian prospect Mehdi Boudjemaa because he preferred to stay with Guingamp, where he has come up through the ranks.
- Shahid Khan believes giving people the resources to achieve and then hold them accountable for their choices is the best way for Fulham to operate.
- Deadline Day signing Sam Winnall is set to be handed his first start this week as Derby County tackle two away games in five days.
- Jack Lester deserves a first-team management "opportunity soon", but the man who he could replace at Chesterfield -Guy Branston - doesn't believe the Nottingham Forest coach is the right "sort of fit" for the Spireites.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson will try to press the reset button on Wanderers' season as they head to Bristol City tonight.
- Blackpool manager Gary Bowyer is contemplating changes to "freshen up" his side, with free agents Jay Spearing and Adam Henley both training with the club.
- Pascal Gross has spoken of his successful settling-in period with Brighton.
- Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy admits he did consider bringing Jonny Williams back to the club for a fifth loan spell this summer.
- Manager Chris Wilder admits he is disappointed his Sheffield United side didn't score more than four goals in their historic Steel City Derby victory over Wednesday on Sunday.
- Bournemouth's Lewis Cook has revealed a debt of gratitude to Jack Wilshere and insisted the out-of-favour Arsenal midfielder had the talent to play in any team.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
The latest rumours from the European newspapers, including reports Barcelona will return with a January bid for Philippe Coutinho.
Transfer Centre News
Costa completes Atletico move
Chelsea have confirmed Diego Costa has completed his move to Atletico Madrid.
Euro Papers: Everton target Cavani
All the latest from the European papers, with Everton reportedly interested in signing PSG striker Edinson Cavani.
Cesc: Costa exit a shame
Cesc Fabregas has described Diego Costa as one of the world's best No 9s ahead of his move from Chelsea to Atletico Madrid.
Kane proving world-class status
Harry Kane is the top scorer in the Champions League and is now proving he is world class.
Arsenal-WBA talking points
Alexandre Lacazette was at the double for Arsenal - but should West Brom have had a penalty? We examine the game...
Aguero tops Power Rankings again
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has topped the Sky Sports' Power Rankings again - but only just. Check out the top 50 in-form players...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter