Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Emmanuel Adebayor is set to be reunited with former Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood on loan at Aston Villa, who will cover the player’s wages.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he came close to signing Eden Hazard before the forward joined Chelsea in 2012.
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis is not concerned that Tottenham want Saido Berahino.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United could let Ashley Young leave this summer if they receive a suitable offer.
- Jason Denayer is targeting a place in Manchester City’s first team this season.
- Everton are in line to pocket over £1m after selling Chris Long to Burnley.
- Former Sunderland defender Julio Arca is aiming for the manager’s job at the Stadium of Light after becoming a youth coach at the club.
- Dick Advocaat admits Sunderland’s pre-season shortcomings have only reinforced his existing views on the Black Cats squad.
- West Brom have confirmed the signing of James Chester
- Stoke haven't given up on Dynamo Kiev's Andriy Yarmolenko – despite the signing of fellow winger Ibrahim Afellay.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Steve Bruce has promised the money raised from player sales will be reinvested to add depth to his squad.
- Burnley have signed AFC Wimbledon teenager Dan Agyei on a long-term contract.
- Oliver Burke has signed a new long-term deal at Nottingham Forest.
- Swansea City manager Garry Monk has assured fans captain Ashley Williams will not be leaving the club this summer.
- Robbie Brady is finally a Norwich City player after his protracted transfer from Hull City was confirmed on Wednesday.
- The agent of Ipswich Town target Rodolph Austin has revealed that the Jamaica midfielder may not be allowed to sign for an English club due to tighter work permit rules.
What the bookies say
Join us for a superb summer of live sport
- Chelsea close in on Stones
- Juventus track Gotze
- Lambert cut for Baggies move
- Cavani backed for United move
- Play Sky Sports Fantasy Football
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hinted PSG will not be his last club by suggesting his next move will be a "big surprise".
Transfer Centre News
Mutu makes move to Pune City
Former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has confirmed he has signed a two-year contract with Indian Super League side FC Pune City.
Wilson commits to Bournemouth
Callum Wilson has ended speculation over his future after signing a new four-year contract with Bournemouth.
N'Guessan joins Doncaster
Doncaster have made forward Dany N'Guessan their sixth summer signing.
How a transfer works
From the scouting to the signing, here's how a transfer happens, as told by those on the inside...
Chelsea, Arsenal spending compared
Jose Mourinho says Arsenal's spending leaves them no excuses. We compare their transfer fees with Chelsea's...
Premier League transfer guide
What does your team need? Who have they signed? Who's been shipped out? Stay up to date...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter,