Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United 's chances of signing Paul Pogba have been dealt a significant a blow as the Juventus midfielder would prefer to join Real Madrid.
- Ryan Giggs is out of contract at Man Utd this week for the first time since he was a child and has been cut from Jose Mourinho's coaching staff.
- Daley Blind has been linked with a transfer away from United but is keen to work with Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford next season.
- Highly-rated youth coach Lee Carsley is set to join the Manchester City setup.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- New Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has ruled himself out of the running to be the next England manager, insisting he has just landed his "dream job" at Parkhead.
- Japan international Takuma Asano claims he has been approached by Arsenal over a possible move to the Premier League.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has breathed a sigh of relief after Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino were both left out of Brazil's squad for the Olympic Games.
- Liverpool have been linked with Belgium stalwart Axel Witsel according to reports in Italy.
- Everton are to be offered Wilfried Bony as bait in Manchester City's bid for John Stones.
- Newcastle United are looking to tie up a deal for AFC Bournemouth winger Matt Ritchie after positive talks with the Scotland international.
- Dimitar Berbatov is in talks with two Championship clubs, according to reports.
- Jordan Amavi could be set for a reunion with his former Nice boss Claude Puel at Southampton.
- West Brom remain quietly confident Matt Phillips will become the club's first summer signing - even though negotiations are dragging on.
- Juventus have joined Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United in the chase to sign N'Golo Kante.
- An online gambling firm has created controversy by putting a prison cell outside the Leicester City ground in a swipe at transfer target Troy Deeney.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Anthony Forde has become the latest player to leave Walsall after agreeing a three-year deal to join Championship outfit Rotherham.
- Wolves have received no bids for star defenders Dominic Iorfa or Kortney Hause, boss Kenny Jackett has stated.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United midfielder Tommaso Bianchi has sealed a permanent transfer to Ascoli, the Italian club confirmed today.
- Leeds United assistant Pep Clotet is predicting "one of the most difficult seasons ever in the Championship" amid mounting activity in the transfer market.
- Swansea City midfielder Leon Britton is set to quash any chance of a reunion with Leeds United head coach Garry Monk by accepting a new contract at the Liberty Stadium.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Michael van der Hoorn could seal a move to Swansea City before Francesco Guidolin's men jet off for their pre-season tour of America a week today.
- Newcastle United youngster Ivan Toney is wanted by his former club Northampton Town.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City look set to miss out on Sunderland's Steven Fletcher - as Norwich have come in with a firm offer for the striker.
- Stoke City midfield prospect Mark Waddington has moved to Kilmarnock on a half-season loan deal.
- Stoke City boss Mark Hughes would love to make Portugal star Nani his headline signing this summer.
- Burton Albion target Jackson Irvine has described the Brewers bid for him as 'flattering' but remains focused on playing for Ross County.
EASTERN DAILY PRESS
- New Reading boss Jaap Staam has made it clear he wants to keep hold of reported Norwich City transfer target Aaron Tshibola.
- Nottingham Forest hope to sign 'five or six' players in this transfer window.
What the bookies say
- Will Vardy stay or go?
- Aubameyang odds-on for City
- Lukaku for Chelsea return?
- Mahrez's next club odds
- Fantasy Six-a-Side
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Dutch striker Vincent Janssen says he is frustrated with AZ Alkmaar for turning down a £15m bid from Tottenham for his transfer.
Transfer Centre News
Rotherham sign midfielder Forde
Rotherham have signed midfielder Anthony Forde from Walsall for an undisclosed fee.
Hulk record transfer confirmed
Zenit St Petersburg have confirmed the transfer of Hulk to Shanghai SIPG for a Russian transfer record.
Grimsby sign midfielder Berrett
Midfielder James Berrett has joined Sky Bet League Two side Grimsby Town on a two-year deal from York City.
Reasons for Wales to believe
Can Wales go all the way at Euro 2016? We look at some of the reasons to believe ahead of their clash with Belgium.
How Belgium tower over Wales
Wales seem comfortable as underdogs against Belgium, and on paper, that tag would be an understatement.
Hope for England?
Despite the Euro 2016 gloom, England cannot point to a lack of talent coming through.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter