Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are understood to be exploring the possibility of signing Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci.
- Meanwhile, Manchester United target Raphael Varane has reacted to speculation linking him with a move to Old Trafford - by explaining why he is staying at Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid appear to have admitted defeat by Manchester City in the chase for Brazilian Gabriel Jesus.
- Real also fear Pep Guardiola is chasing midfielder Toni Kroos.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez is "not bothered" by the ongoing speculation surrounding his future, according to his Leicester teammate Demarai Gray.
- Joe Allen will undergo a medical at Stoke City on Monday ahead of completing a £13million move from Liverpool.
- Ryan Kent is set to lead a mini-exodus from the Liverpool Academy with a number of youngsters heading out on loan.
- Everton are in negotiations with Galatasaray to off-load their expensive flop Oumar Niasse, according to reports in Turkey.
- Marseille are still interested in Florian Thauvin , despite the winger being given a second chance at Newcastle United by Rafa Benitez.
- Rafa Benitez says that Newcastle United will listen to any offers for Moussa Sissoko - but admits he does not have to sell him amid reported interest from Real Madrid.
- David Moyes will have to fend off interest in one of his star players, with West Bromwich Albion and Leicester City both reportedly keen on centre-back Lamine Kone.
- Ex-Manchester United man Gary Neville could be a contender to join David Moyes' backroom team at Sunderland.
- Sheffield United will continue to play Birmingham City target Che Adams despite the uncertainty surrounding his future.
- West Bromwich Albion 's James Chester will hold make-or-break talks with manager Tony Pulis about his role at the Hawthorns as clubs begin to circle the centre-back.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- New owners Fosun International have hinted boss Kenny Jackett will stay in charge at Wolves for the foreseeable future.
- Joe Allen has agreed terms with Stoke City and now looks set to complete a £13.5m move from Liverpool.
- Swansea City have been linked with a move for Tottenham outcast Alex Pritchard.
- Southampton are the front-runners to sign Monaco forward Valere Germain.
- Southampton have been linked with a £5m move for Tottenham full-back Kieran Trippier.
- Bournemouth are understood to be closing in on the signing of Liverpool's Brad Smith.
- Brentford will make a decision on whether to offer Emmanuel Ledesma a contract by the end of the week, head coach Dean Smith has confirmed.
- Reading are exploring a sensational move for former Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur star Rafael van der Vaart.
- Brighton have turned down a third Burnley bid for Dale Stephens - plus another from an unidentified club.
What the bookies say
- Next England manager odds
- Aubameyang linked with City
- Mata odds-on for Everton
- Payet's next club odds
- Balotelli set to leave Reds
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has warned a trio of Premier League clubs that defender Kostas Manolas is not for sale.
Transfer Centre News
Watford interested in Boufal
Watford are one of a number of clubs interested in Lille forward Sofiane Boufal, Sky sources understand.
Allen completes Stoke move
Wales midfielder Joe Allen has completed his transfer from Liverpool to Stoke on a five-year contract.
Tevez: Chelsea want me
Carlos Tevez claims he will snub interest from Chelsea this summer to see out his career with Boca Juniors.
QUIZ: What England managers said
Know your England managers? Try our quiz to see if you know which England manager said what.
What we learned from Allardyce
Five things we learned from Sam Allardyce’s first England press conference as manager.
Man Utd's tour misfortune
After Man Utd's clash with City was called off, we look at what's gone wrong on their tour of China.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter