Paper Talk Regional
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are expected to bid for Toby Alderweireld if Tottenham decide to sell the defender in the summer.
- Manchester United have an Alexis Sanchez-sized issue when it comes to trying to convince David de Gea to commit his long-term future to Old Trafford.
- Aymeric Laporte is hoping to mark the start of his City career with a win at Wembley.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Willian has admitted he remains close friends with Jose Mourinho, but insists his focus will be on helping Chelsea beat Manchester United on Sunday.
- Kyle Walker admits he took a risk to join Manchester City last summer after starting to doubt he could win major trophies at Tottenham.
- Jurgen Klopp suggested Liverpool are looking to tie Sadio Mane down to a new contract, but insisted it's normal to want to keep your best players.
- Jurgen Klopp says Steven Gerrard is doing a superb job at youth level while admitting the first-team are happy to have young players such as Rafa Camacho, Curtis Jones and Connor Masterson involved in their training sessions.
- Leighton Baines is set for a timely first-team return as Everton grapple with a defensive injury crisis this weekend.
- Newcastle United chiefs will be cautious when it comes to the whispers coming out of Stamford Bridge about Jamaal Lascelles.
- It is time to draw a line under the Financial Fair Play charge that has been hanging over Leicester City for three-and-a-half years, manager Claude Puel has declared.
- A petition calling for Sunderland owner Ellis Short to sell the club has been signed by almost 7,000 supporters.
- George Thorne was not in Derby County's 18 for last night's 2-2 draw with Leeds United at Pride Park Stadium due to a back problem.
- Gary Rowett has dismissed suggestions Derby County are suffering their 'the February wobble'.
- Middlesbrough striker Rudy Gestede will miss the rest of the season with an ankle season.
- Aitor Karanka hopes he does not have to deliver another dressing room rollocking to get Nottingham Forest firing at QPR and jokingly insisted: 'If I do, it is because they are not intelligent'.
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has confirmed that the Eagles are close to signing former Liverpool goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri.
- The Celtic players let their supporters down in the defeat to Zenit, according to Roy Keane.
- Brighton boss Chris Hughton would rather stay up than win the FA Cup.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Chris Ramsey is assisting with QPR first-team coaching following the recent departure of Curtis Fleming.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Man City favourites for Mahrez
- Can move on the cards?
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
EFL clubs have voted in favour of falling in line with the Premier League and bringing the transfer deadline forward to Thursday August 9.
Transfer Centre News
Palace in talks to sign Cavalieri
Crystal Palace are in advanced talks to sign goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri - a 35-year-old free agent released by Fluminense in Brazil last year.
Vardy: Meeting resolved Mahrez saga
Jamie Vardy says Leicester have "moved on" from Riyad Mahrez's transfer saga following a meeting among the players.
'No secret we want to keep Mane'
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool naturally plan to keep their key players and strengthen if possible
Pick your Man City XI
Who should Pep Guardiola choose to start against Arsenal in the Carabao Cup final? Select your Man City XI with our interactive team selector...
LISTEN: PL Prediction Show
The PL Prediction Show with Paul Merson and Max Rushden is now available on podcast and you can listen to it here.
Your combined Man Utd-Chelsea XI
All week we've been asking you to select your Man Utd-Chelsea combined XI with our team selector. Here's the most picked team...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter