Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal cannot afford to make 'huge mistakes' or 'outgun' their richer rivals in the transfer market this summer, according to CEO Ivan Gazidis.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Dortmund have been left unmoved by the latest reports linking Manchester City with striker Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang.
- Beefing up their South American scouting operation means Manchester City are now trying to buy the next superstar at source.
- Man Utd are expected to let a number of players from the academy head out on loan for the new season.
- Liverpool are set to send another of their young talents out on loan, with Taiwo Awoniyi expected to join Dutch side NEC Nijmegen.
- Ronald Koeman has reassured Everton fans that "everything will be fine" in regards to the club's summer transfer plans.
- Rafa Benitez has insisted there are still "two or three things" his side must improve on before their opening game with Fulham on August 5.
- Sunderland are working flat out to end their transfer blockage, with chief executive Martin Bain in France to work alongside new manager David Moyes.
- Sunderland are finally making progress in transfer talks with Rubin Kazan for Yann M'Vila, according to sources in Russia.
- Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia has stated that the club are powerless over the future of Idrissa Gana.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves are today set to land a sensational triple transfer swoop as the Fosun era gets under way in spectacular style.
- West Brom remain interested in Leicester City's Jeffrey Schlupp and are preparing a new bid in the region of £10m.
- Stoke City are celebrating a major coup by persuading Marko Arnautovic to sign a new long-term deal - but there will be departures as Mark Hughes continues to shape his squad.
- Peter Coates says Stoke City remain hopeful they can cut a deal with West Brom for Saido Berahino.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- He's been the favourite for the position for the past few days and now former Wigan and Everton boss Roberto Martinez is in pole position to succeed Steve Bruce as Hull City manager.
- Shane Duffy says he is happy to stay at Blackburn Rovers after negotiations opened on extending his contract at Ewood Park.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Liverpool have joined Chelsea and Manchester City in the queue for Swansea City's Andre Ayew.
- Scott Hogan has rubbished talk linking the Brentford striker with a move to Premier League champions Leicester City.
- QPR and Fulham are both keeping an eye on Chelsea hotshot Patrick Bamford with a potential loan move in mind for the Chelsea striker.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United have opened contract negotiations with Alex Mowatt - but the Elland Road club are increasingly resigned to losing player-of-the year Charlie Taylor.
- Former Derby County boss Steve McClaren has thrown his hat into the ring to become the new manager of Hull City.
- Lex Immers has revealed he turned down four English clubs to stay with Cardiff City for the 2016-17 Championship campaign.
- Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has emerged as a front-runner for the Fleetwood Town manager's job.
- Jaap Stam has confirmed Dutch superstar Rafael van der Vaart made contact with Reading FC asking for a move to the club.
- West Brom assistant David Kemp has played down his presence at Albion's final two pre-season friendlies amid continuing speculation linking the Premier League outfit with Lewis Dunk.
- Sheffield Wednesday are close to completing the double signing of Watford duo Daniel Pudil and Almen Abdi, The Star can reveal.
What the bookies say
- Next England manager odds
- Aubameyang linked with City
- Mata odds-on for Everton
- Payet's next club odds
- Balotelli set to leave Reds
Watch all the latest transfer news from Sky Sports News HQ
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti has warned a trio of Premier League clubs that defender Kostas Manolas is not for sale.
Transfer Centre News
Szczesny heading back to Roma
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is to rejoin Roma on loan with a view to a permanent deal, according to Sky in Italy.
Southampton target McCarthy
Southampton are in talks with Crystal Palace to sign goalkeeper Alex McCarthy, Sky sources understand.
Kane Hemmings joins Oxford
Dundee have sold striker Kane Hemmings to Sky Bet League One side Oxford.
Arsenal's centre-back targets
Arsenal are struggling with defensive absences ahead of the new season - we look at five centre-backs they could target...
Inside Pogba's early years
While Manchester United chase Paul Pogba, we got the inside track on his first spell at Old Trafford.
Craig: The fan on the field
From fan in the stands to club captain on the pitch, Tony Craig tells Sky Sports about living out his dreams ahead of his Millwall testimonial...
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter