LeBron James used the backboard to throw himself a pass before grabbing the rebound and scoring against the Phoenix Suns.
James scored 19 points and handed out 10 assists as the Los Angeles Lakers sealed their first victory of the season, comfortably beating Phoenix 131-113.
The highlight play came in the final seconds of the first half. James brought the ball up-court before bamboozling Trevor Ariza with a behind-the-back dribble that allowed him to advance into the paint.
Once there he deftly shot the ball high on the glass before claiming the rebound and laying the ball home.
Click on the video above to watch LeBron's self-assist
Wednesday night's scores
- Philadelphia 76ers 108-123 Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves 105-112 Toronto Raptors
- Dallas Mavericks 104-111 Atlanta Hawks
- Brooklyn Nets 102-86 Cleveland Cavaliers
- New York Knicks 87-110 Miami Heat
- Charlotte Hornets 110-112 Chicago Bulls
- Utah Jazz 100-89 Houston Rockets
- Indiana Pacers 116-96 San Antonio Spurs
- Los Angeles Lakers 131-113 Phoenix Suns
- Washington Wizards 122-144 Golden State Warriors
- Memphis Grizzlies 92-97 Sacramento Kings
Sky Sports is the new home of the NBA in the UK with live coverage throughout the week, including selected live games free to all Sky subscribers via Sky Sports Mix.