Giannis Antetokounmpo emerged victorious in a duel between two of the NBA's most athletic players as he unleashed an almighty dunk over Blake Griffin.
Although Griffin outscored Antetokounmpo by 31 to 15, it was the Greek Freak who went home with bragging rights.
Not only did Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks cruise to a 115-92 victory over the Detroit Pistons, but the MVP-favourite produced the play of the night at Griffin's expense.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
Attempting to defend Antetokounmpo on the baseline, Griffin leapt in an attempt to block the 24-year-old, but only succeeded in giving away a foul as the ball was viciously dunked on him.
Antetokounmpo's 27 points per game, along with averages of 13 rebounds and six assists, have led the Bucks to a 16-7 start and second place in the Eastern Conference.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Antetokounmpo's dunk, then click the video below to watch the rest of the top plays from Wednesday night's NBA action, including rim-rocking dunks from Russell Westbrook and Lonzo Ball.
Wednesday night's results
- Golden State Warriors 129-105 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Denver Nuggets 124-118 Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards 131-117 Atlanta Hawks
- Oklahoma City Thunder 114-112 Brooklyn Nets
- Philadelphia 76ers 102-113 Toronto Raptors
- Los Angeles Clippers 86-96 Memphis Grizzlies
- Detroit Pistons 92-115 Milwaukee Bucks
- Charlotte Hornets 104-121 Minnesota Timberwolves
- Dallas Mavericks 106-132 New Orleans Pelicans
- San Antonio Spurs 113-121 Los Angeles Lakers
Sky Sports is the new home of the NBA in the UK with live coverage throughout the week, including selected live games free to all Sky subscribers via Sky Sports Mix.