- Tottenham are set to enter the race for £16m Said Benrahma with Brentford set to break up their famed BMW strike force.
- Jose Mourinho is set for a complete defensive shake-up with Serge Aurier set to leave this summer.
- Arsenal have picked Willian over Philippe Coutinho and are expected to snap up the Chelsea star in this summer transfer window.
- UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has backed players determined to take a knee ahead of the Champions League's remaining games.
- Frank Lampard has made Atletico Madrid's Jose Gimenez his No 1 target at centre-half with Chelsea making waves in the transfer market.
- Leeds are interested in signing Tottenham defender Juan Foyth as well as Benfica star Florentino Luis, according to reports.
- Arsenal's famed global scout Francis Cagigao - the man who discovered Cesc Fabregas - is set to be one of the high-profile casualties of the club's redundancy cull.
- Former Arsenal manager Unai Emery is reportedly keen to rescue Matteo Guendouzi from his nightmare at the Emirates by bringing him to Villarreal.
- Manchester City's players have an added incentive of around £15m in collective bonuses as they hunt European glory.
- Aston Villa are ready to move for Brentford's star striker Ollie Watkins as the Bees desperately try to keep their 'BMW' frontline intact.
- Southampton are set to approve a restructuring of their famed academy by replacing their U23 side with a senior B team.
- Bayern Munich are set to lose out on the loan signing of Real Madrid winger Takefusa Kubo, as the exciting Japanese youngster is set to head out to a La Liga side on another temporary deal.
- Andy Woodward, whose revelations about the sexual abuse he suffered as a child in football sent shockwaves through the sport, has slammed the FA's handling of the matter.
- Chelsea transfer target Matthias Ginter says he is "flattered" by their interest - but has ruled out a summer switch.
- Werder Bremen have stated their interest in taking Manchester United winger Tahith Chong on loan.
- Fulham are preparing to offer Scott Parker a lucrative new contract to keep their promotion-winning manager at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham are one of the leading candidates to sign Ryan Sessegnon on loan following their promotion to the Premier League.
- Fulham have an option to sign midfielder Harrison Reed and make him their first signing after earning promotion to the Premier League on Tuesday night.
- Crystal Palace are battling with Aston Villa to sign the Brentford striker Ollie Watkins and have offered a contract to Ryan Fraser, who is a free agent after leaving Bournemouth.
- Hermes have insisted claims that thousands of Rangers shirts were damaged on their watch is untrue.
- Rangers and Manchester United are reportedly set to battle it out for 16-year-old Charlie McNeill.
- Peterborough chief Barry Fry has revealed Ivan Toney wants to sign for Celtic.
- Celtic are set to seal a deal to bring Steven Fletcher to Parkhead.
- Celtic are braced for a big money chase for Odsonne Edouard with clubs down south getting ready to make a move, including Arsenal, Leicester and Aston Villa.
- Former Rangers defender David Bates is set to leave Hamburg, with the German club confirming "we're in talks".
- Lille defender Gabriel appears to be closing in on a move to Arsenal, after face-to-face talks this week.
- Hibernian want to bring Rangers star Ross McCrorie to Easter Road.
Have you opted into Sky Bet Club?
Opt in and bet £25 or more before 23:59 on Sunday to earn a free £5. Free bets will credited by 7pm on Monday.
What the bookies say