Two fight fans have filed a class-action lawsuit against Manny Pacquiao over his failure to disclose a shoulder injury before he took on Floyd Mayweather,
Nevada residents Stephane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran are said to be suing on behalf of "all persons who purchased tickets; purchased the pay-per-view event; or who wagered money on the event."
They are seeking more than $5m (£3.2m) from Pacquiao because stories of a serious shoulder problem only surfaced after he had lost on points in what had been dubbed 'the Fight of the Century'.
Their suit is against Pacquiao, promoters Top Rank and manager Michael Koncz for fraudulently concealing the Filipino's injury before Saturday's fight.
Mayweather v Pacquiao is estimated to have generated more than $350m (£230m) with more than three million customers in the USA paying $100 to watch on pay-per-view.
The lawsuit read: "Defendants prior to and at the time the plaintiffs and the class decided to purchase tickets; purchase pay per view showings or wagered on the event the defendants knew and had full knowledge and information that defendant Pacquiao had been seriously injured and was suffering from a torn rotator cuff.
"Defendants further know that such injury would severely affect his performance."
But Top Rank hit back soon after the lawsuit was filed, claiming that it was a frivolous action.
"The allegations in this lawsuit are demonstrably false," attorney Daniel Petrocelli, who represents Top Rank, told ESPN.
"There are documents that explicitly show the medications that Manny was using to treat his shoulder and it was fully disclosed with USADA, which we contracted for this fight."