Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from Sky Sports bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
Toe 2 Toe is available every week on iTunes and skysports.com. Andy Clarke takes the podcast on the road to Adam Booth's gym.
It is also available on YouTube, On Demand, and Sky Go.
· Adam Booth - explains the philosophy behind some of his unique training techniques.
· Michael Conlan - reveals why he left America to come and train with Adam in London.
· Josh Kelly - looks back on his last victory and says he feels ready for big challenges.
· Ryan Burnett - discusses how he has dealt with that painful and unlucky defeat to Nonito Donaire.
· Harlem Eubank - reflects on his progress so far and the influence of old-school boxers on the gym.
· Shannon Courtenay - admits her life has changed since her pro debut and is overwhelmed by the support.
· Joe Joyce - believes that fighting Daniel Dubois does not benefit him yet and he may go down the European route.