Tuesday 9 August 2016 10:19, UK
Don't miss the stories behind the headlines each Sunday on Cricket Writers on TV.
Nick Hoult of the Daily Telegraph and Martin Johnson of the Sunday Times joined Paul Allott on the panel to preview the final day's play, before taking a closer look at all the biggest cricketing stories in the Sunday papers.
The subjects up for the discussion included:
- the continuing issue of slow over-rates and what the ICC should do to address the problem
- whether Hales and Vince have done enough to book their spot on England's winter's tours
- how sports writing and relationships with the England team have changed during Martin's esteemed career
- stories of cricket writer and former Wisden editor John Woodcock, who turns 90 today
- the latest on how the domestic Twenty20 competition in England could look
Cricket Writers on TV comes your way every Sunday of the summer as our panel discuss the burning issues within the game.