PODCAST: Jos Buttler's superb cricket brain and Sri Lanka's no-ball problems
Last Updated: 25/11/18 1:42pm
Dominant England are six wickets away from inflicting a whitewash on Sri Lanka after forging a powerful position on day three in Colombo.
The first hour aside, the tourists held sway with Jos Buttler and Ben Stokes constructing a stand that helped England set Sri Lanka 327 to win. By stumps the home side had slumped to 53-4.
Former England batsman Nick Compton joins Bob Willis and Charles Colvile to run the rule over proceedings, in particular…
- the secret behind Buttler's successful change of batting approach
- Stokes' 'three' innings - and Sri Lanka's problems with front-foot no-balls
- whether the third/fourth umpire should be more proactive and call no-balls
- how Dilruwan Perera has taken over the mantle of Sri Lanka's senior bowler
- their reflections on England Women's World Twenty20 campaign
Watch day four of the third Test between Sri Lanka and England live from 4.15am on Monday on Sky Sports Cricket (channel 404) and Sky Sports Main Event (channel 401).