Formula 1 Reporter & Columnist
Zak Brown's Sky F1 exclusive: On McLaren, Honda and F1 2018
Last Updated: 18/12/17 11:21am
Don't miss the fascinating and illuminating Sky F1 exclusive as Zak Brown chats to Rachel Brookes about McLaren's season, and looks ahead to 2018.
Despite finishing ninth in the standings, McLaren were one of the talking points of F1 2017 as their year unraveled under Honda - leading to the team dumping their engine suppliers.
And as McLaren prepare for a fresh start with Renault, executive director Brown sat down for a lengthy exclusive interview with Sky F1. In the video, Brown details:
- Why Ron Dennis would have taken same decision with Honda
- Never say never when it comes to a return to Honda power
- Fernando Alonso didn't give an ultimatum over his future
- McLaren's 2017 season would have been similar to Red Bull's with Renault engine
- Why McLaren are a few weeks behind in ideal car design - and how they're shaping up for 2018
- Team need to be "back towards the front" next season
- And much more...
Watch the engaging full interview by clicking play on the video at the top of the article.
Sky Sports F1 is the only place to watch every Formula 1 Grand Prix, qualifying and practice session live in 2018. Get Sky Sports F1.
Comment below to get involved in the debate, but please adhere to our House Rules. If you wish to report any comment, simply click on the down arrow next to the offending comment and click 'Report'.