- Jose Mourinho has told Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy that Harry Kane cannot be sold at any cost.
- Brendan Rodgers was Tottenham's first choice to replace Mauricio Pochettino before they turned to Jose Mourinho.
- Manchester United are ready to back Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in signing Norwegian starlet Erling Braut Haaland.
- Tottenham saw a £1.75m offer for Peterborough teenager Ricky-Jade Jones turned down while they were preparing for Mauricio Pochettino's exit.
- Michael Bridges is set to talk with Carlisle United about becoming their new manager.
- Wolves are planning a January move for Reading youngster Danny Loader.
- James Maddison is considering turning down Manchester United by signing a new contract with Leicester.
- Stevenage caretaker boss Mark Sampson plans to produce five witness statements with his career on the line over racism claims.
- Gordon Taylor's reign at the PFA is set to continue into 2020 with the review into the organisation not close to a conclusion.
- Paul Collingwood is being lined up to take charge of England's one-day squad in India next year to ease the burden on new head coach Chris Silverwood while there could also be a permanent spin bowling coach role for Jeetan Patel.
- Jose Mourinho could resurrect Tottenham's previous interest in Paulo Dybala and Bruno Fernandes in January if given the green light to make early additions to his squad.
- Southampton have told Celtic they will have to find £10m to make Mohamed Elyounoussi's move permanent after an impressive start to his loan spell in Scotland.
- Sale Sharks owner Simon Orange admits he considered evading Premiership Rugby's salary cap but concluded it would be wrong for the sport.
- Jose Mourinho decided to take the Tottenham job after being given assurances that Harry Kane would not be sold at least until the end of the 2020-21 season.
- Wolves could be forced to pull out of a bitcoin lottery sponsorship deal amid growing concern over the business background of Crypto Millions Lotto owner Sulim Malook.
- Newcastle are tracking Le Mans winger Stephane Diarra but will face competition for his signature from Leicester and Celtic.
- Bournemouth hope to have David Brooks back from his ankle ligament injury within a month.
- Mauricio Pochettino will remain on Tottenham's payroll until he finds another job to ensure they receive compensation for him.
- Barcelona and Bayern Munich are ready to pounce for Mauricio Pochettino after he was sacked by Tottenham.
- Mauricio Pochettino was forced to leave a note to say goodbye and thank you to his Spurs squad after being axed so suddenly.
- Tottenham's contract rebels Christian Eriksen, Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld could yet agree new deals after Jose Mourinho's arrival as manager.
- In-demand striker Erling Braut Haaland has reportedly visited Arsenal's training ground as speculation mounts over his future.
- Burnley supporters were reported for alleged hate crimes at matches more than any other club in England and Wales over the past two seasons, with Home Office data showing 17 instances, four more than Manchester United, Sunderland and West Ham.
- Fraser Forster has revealed he's had no contact with anyone at Southampton since returning to Celtic on loan.
- Rangers are taking a second look at Paul Gascoigne's 17-year-old nephew Cameron, who was released by Newcastle in the summer.
Soccer Saturday Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: The Premier League returns, with all six games featuring in Saturday's £250,000 round.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce says he is "quietly confident" of securing youngster Matty Longstaff to a new deal.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest transfer news and gossip, including updates on who new Spurs boss Jose Mourinho is chasing in January.
Ibrahimovic in talks over AC Milan return
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in talks over a return to AC Milan but a deal is still a long way off, according to Sky in Italy.
Euro papers: Auba considering Barca move
With news of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a new angle on Jose Mourinho, here's the back pages from Europe.
What will Mourinho's Spurs look like?
Jose Mourinho has taken over from Mauricio Pochettino at Tottenham, but what will his Spurs side look like?
Pochettino can rise again
Sky Sports' Adam Bate reflects on Spurs' sudden dismissal of Mauricio Pochettino and explains why his best days may still be ahead...
Championship fans rate their club's season so far
We asked fans from all 24 Sky Bet Championship clubs to rate their 2019/20 season so far...