- Mike Ashley has agreed to sell Newcastle for £350m to the cousin of Manchester City's Arab owner Sheikh Mansour.
- Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly considering a swoop for Liverpool star James Milner.
- Real Madrid have made a £79m bid for Manchester United's long-term target Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Juventus want to re-sign Paul Pogba - and will offer Manchester United Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro in return.
- Arsenal players' plans to show support for Henrikh Mkhitaryan during the Europa League final have been blocked by strict UEFA rules.
- Harry Kane is expected to fly to Madrid with his Tottenham team-mates on Wednesday as he bids to prove his fitness for the Champions League final.
- Chelsea are facing another major blow ahead of the Europa League final with N'Golo Kante set to miss the showdown with Arsenal due to a knee injury.
- DAILY EXPRESS
Zinedine Zidane has told Sergio Ramos to stay at Real Madrid amid Liverpool and Manchester United links.
- Liverpool are eyeing Hull goalkeeper David Marshall as a potential replacement for the outgoing Simon Mignolet.
- Liverpool are plotting to hijack Watford's deal for £2m Brazilian star Joao Pedro from Fluminense.
- Manchester United are eyeing a deal for Benfica star Ruben Dias after missing out on Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Celtic boss-in-waiting Neil Lennon has confessed Mikael Lustig could have played his last game for the club.
- Rangers target George Edmundson has handed in a transfer request at Oldham.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Eden Hazard has set a deadline on his move from Chelsea to Real Madrid, so what is holding up the deal?
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Hoeness advises Boateng to leave Bayern
Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has advised Jerome Boateng to leave the club and take on a new challenge.
Stam: Ole needs to make hard decisions
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs to make some "hard decisions" to get Man Utd competing for major honours again, according to Jaap Stam.
Rojo wants to stay at United
Marcos Rojo says he wants to stay at Manchester United and believes he is in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans, despite holding recent discussions with Boca Juniors.
Grealish: It'll be different this time
Jack Grealish lost in the play-off final last season with Aston Villa, but tells Sky Sports he hopes things will be different this time around.
When Redknapp met Lampard
Jamie Redknapp sat down with Derby boss Frank Lampard to discuss the play-off final, facing John Terry and that infamous bar bill...
Aston Villa vs Derby combined XI
WhoScored compare the Aston Villa and Derby teams to pick their combined XI based on their performances in the Sky Bet Championship this season.