- Liverpool are ready to spend £85m to sign Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele in January - Jurgen Klopp was his landlord when he was in Dortmund.
- Tottenham are to offer £35m to sign Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella as a replacement for the injury-plagued Mousa Dembele.
- Arsenal face competition from Real Madrid in their pursuit of Espanyol defender Mario Hermaso - who is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in La Liga.
- Borussia Dortmund and Marseille are both keen to sign Arsenal's 17-year-old English midfielder Ben Cottrell.
- Arsenal are keeping tabs on Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini by sending scouts to watch the player in action over the next few weeks.
- Olivier Giroud could be on the verge of a move to Marseille just a year after joining Chelsea from Arsenal.
- UEFA will meet this week to tackle the issue of clubs in the Champions League charging away fans up to three times as much as home fans for tickets.
- A legal dispute between West Ham and the company that manages the former Olympic stadium will be the first appeal hearing to be live-streamed on YouTube.
- A five-figure bet was placed on Daniel Sturridge leaving Liverpool for Inter Milan during the period the Liverpool striker is being investigated for allegedly breaching betting rules.
- The RFU are locked in a war of words over its financial management following claims by former chief executive Francis Baron that the governing body is in a perilous financial position, despite record revenues.
- The FA held a lecture for key England staff labelled 'Generation Z' which discussed how to manage the youngest group of players in the squad.
- Colombian Juan Sebstian Quintero, who plays for Deportivo Cali, says he survived an assassination attempt claiming one of his team's own fans shot at him at point-blank range.
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is to voice the Green Goblin in the French version of a new Spider-Man film.
- Tyson Fury's father has been refused entry to the United States due to a criminal conviction and won't be able to be in his son's corner when he fights Deontay Wilder.
- Mo Farah has been re-instated to British Athletics' World Class Programme for 2018/19 as he attempts to run the Olympic Marathon at Tokyo 2020.
- Alexis Sanchez saw Jose Mourinho's decision to bench him for the Manchester Derby as the final straw and will attempt to force a January exit.
- Rafa Benitez has told Isaac Hayden he can still rescue his Toon career despite being intent on quitting Newcastle in the summer.
- Niall McGinn has revealed how Celtic missed out on their chance to sign Everton star Seamus Coleman after a trial in 2009.
- England coach Eddie Jones is disillusioned about inconsistent decisions in Tests so he plans to boycott all official meetings relating to the game's laws.
- Rory McIlroy could lose his European Tour slot and Ryder Cup captain chance with his decision to focus on the PGA Tour.
- Jose Mourinho is set for more transfer frustration in January as Manchester United currently look unlikely to sign anyone in the mid-season window.
- Manchester United's plans to sign Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar have been dealt a blow as his agent says he's in talks to stay at the San Siro.
Play Super 6
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win £250K.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Mesut Ozil turned down "crazy offers" from Asia before committing his future to Arsenal, his agent has claimed.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Euro Papers: Oblak unhappy at Atleti
All the latest transfer news from around Europe, with goalkeeper Jan Oblak reportedly unhappy at Atletico Madrid.
Christensen not expecting January exit
Andreas Christensen has told Sky Sports News he does not expect to leave Chelsea in January, but has warned he is unhappy with his current situation.
Arnautovic hints at West Ham exit
Marko Arnautovic has hinted he may be ready to leave West Ham in order to chase his dream of playing Champions League football.
Ranieri's big tasks at Fulham
Claudio Ranieri is back in the Premier League having been appointed as Slavisa Jokanovic's successor at Fulham.
What do Chelsea need in January?
The season is well underway, but with January approaching where do Chelsea fall short and where do they need to strengthen?
How is Coutinho faring at Barca?
Philippe Coutinho is nearing his first year at Barca, but how has the playmaker performed since joining the Catalans from Liverpool?