- Manchester City have opened talks with Hadjuk Split for a £7m deal for 18-year-old Croatian midfielder Ante Palaversa, a possible long-term Fernandinho replacement.
- Arsenal will overhaul their scouting department after the expected departure of head of recruitment Sven Mislintat.
- David De Gea is ready to commit his future to Manchester United after seeing his trophy hopes boosted since the sacking of Jose Mourinho.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Paul Pogba he will build his Manchester United team around him.
- Manchester United are demanding a fee of around £15m from AC Milan, Porto and Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande for midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
- Jurgen Klopp is ready to do a U-turn on his plans not to sign any players in this window.
- Everton face a battle with Wolves and Southampton for RB Leipzig striker Jean-Kevin Augustin.
- Manchester United and Chelsea are set to fight over the signature of Crystal Palace's 21-year-old right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer.
- Manchester City could miss out on highly-rated Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong because only PSG are prepared to meet Ajax's asking price of £66.4m.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit says nothing has changed under new manager Unai Emery from when Arene Wenger was in charge.
- Denis Suarez was named in Barcelona's matchday squad to face Levante, potentially scuppering Arsenal's chances of acquiring his signature.
- Chelsea midfielder Charlie Colkett is the subject of a tug-of-war between Aston Villa and Swedish club Ostersunds.
- Michy Batshuayi wants to move on loan to Monaco, despite Chelsea preferring him to move to Everton for £40m.
- The Lawn Tennis Association will invite Andy Murray to work with it when his playing career ends in an ambitious quest over the next decade to transform the development and production of British players.
- Liverpool are edging closer to signing Red Bull Salzburg striker Moanes Dabour.
- Tottenham are considering Divock Origi as a temporary replacement for Harry Kane, with England's captain out injured.
- Arsenal are planning to lure Jack Clarke away from Leeds United, with the forward's contract talks on hold until the summer.
- Antonio Valencia has told Manchester United that he will remain at the club until the summer even if they do not extend his contract into next season.
- Dan Robson is set to be handed a late chance to press his claims for World Cup selection when Eddie Jones names his England squad for the Six Nations.
- Celtic's Kieran Tierney is facing a fight to be fit for Europa League clash with Valencia.
- Scott McTominay could leave Old Trafford on loan, with both Celtic and Aberdeen interested in the midfielder.
- Damien Duff says Brendan Rodgers is in his dream job with Celtic and would not want to leave should Leicester come calling.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Cardiff City remain in advanced talks with Nantes over Emiliano Sala but confirmation of a final deal is being delayed.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Get all the latest news and gossip from the January window, including updates on Gonzalo Higuain, Alvaro Morata, Fernandinho and more!
Shanghai SIPG target Payet
Shanghai SIPG want to sign former West Ham forward Dimitri Payet from Marseille, Sky Sports News understands.
Rams in talks with Ashley Cole
Derby County are in talks to sign former Chelsea and England left-back Ashley Cole on a deal until the end of the season.
Van Dijk's influence in stats
Virgil van Dijk marked his 50th Liverpool appearance with a clean sheet on the weekend - we break down his impressive stats since joining last January.
Who is reported Man Utd target Emeran?
We profile youngster Noam Emeran, who is reportedly set to join Manchester United from Amiens.
Rashford in form of his career
The stats show Marcus Rashford is in the best form of his young career ahead of his 150th Manchester United appearance.