- Gonzalo Higuain will fly into London on Friday to complete a loan move to Chelsea and will potentially be available to sit on the bench against Arsenal on Saturday night.
- Chelsea are also closing in on a deal to sign midfielder Leandro Paredes from Zenit St Petersburg as their replacement for Cesc Fabregas.
- Manchester United are set to offer Marcus Rashford a new deal that will double his current wage to £150,000 per week.
- Borussia Dortmund will not sell England international Jadon Sancho to a Premier League club this summer.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will soon have a formal interview for the full-time Manchester United manager's job.
- Liverpool are monitoring Schalke's 20-year-old midfielder Weston McKennie.
- Leeds United have rejected an approach from Crystal Palace for teen sensation Jack Clarke.
- Napoli's £90m-rated Kalidou Koulibaly remains Manchester United's No 1 defensive transfer target.
- Inter Milan are set to deal Manchester United's hopes of signing Milan Skriniar a blow by offering the defender a lucrative new contract.
- West Brom want to sign Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings on loan.
- Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri is targeting a move for Fiorentina midfielder Bryan Dabo.
- Newcastle are eyeing a move for Blackburn midfielder Lewis Travis after impressing in the recent FA Cup double header.
- England captain Dylan Hartley is facing surgery on his knee if he cannot prove his fitness for the latter stages of the Six Nations.
- Ashley Cole is poised for a move to Derby County after Frank Lampard convinced the club's owner Mel Morris to finance a deal.
- Chelsea are prepared to offer Callum Hudson-Odoi a new deal worth as much as £70,000 in a bid to stop him moving to Bayern Munich.
- Manchester United players and staff want Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to be offered the permanent manager's role after his electric start.
- Manchester United have beaten Juventus and PSG to the signing of 16-year-old Amiens forward Noam Emeran.
- Manchester City youngster Tom Dele-Bashiru is free to leave the club after failing to agree a new contract
- West Ham have seen two offers for £45m-rated Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek turned down.
- Southampton have opened talks with Genk over a potential deal for defender Joakim Maehle.
- Bolton will carry out additional searches on fans who are planning to protest against owner Ken Anderson at their next home match.
- BBC chief Tim Davie has turned down the chance to become Premier League chief executive in the wake of Susanna Dinnage's decision not to take up her appointment.
- Cricket World Cup tickets are being resold for over £12,000, more than 100 times their face value, with organisers threatening legal action against ticket exchange websites.
- Arsenal fear losing teenagers Arthur Okonkwo, Xavier Amaechi and Tyreece John-Jules to clubs in Germany.
- Tottenham have revived their interest in Barcelona forward Malcom after a failed a move in the summer.
- English football is preparing to make rule changes to allow replays of VAR decisions to be shown on big screens inside stadiums.
- Football's law-making body (IFAB) are set to make the biggest change to the handball law for 80 years.
- Aaron Ramsey will sign a four-year contract at Juventus worth £300,000-a-week, putting him among the best paid British footballers.
- West Ham may leave out Marko Arnautovic against Bournemouth because of doubts over his frame of mind.
- Scottish Premiership managers have united with under-fire referees to back the use of VAR after a crunch summit.
- Rangers have offered a deal to Chicago Fire midfielder Matt Polster after he spent the winter break training with the club.
- Celtic remain keen on a deal to sign Manchester United's Scott McTominay on loan but will have to move fringe midfielders out of the club first.
- The Premier League are prepared to wait until the end of the year to appoint a new chief executive after their most recent setback.
- Huddersfield have parted company with sporting director Olaf Rebbe, three days after head coach David Wagner left the club by mutual consent.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Cardiff City are closing in on Emiliano Sala with the Nantes striker undergoing a medical in Wales on Friday, Sky Sports News understands.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and gossip from the January window, with updates on Gonzalo Higuain, Marko Arnautovic, Marcus Rashford and more!
PSG in talks for Paredes
Paris Saint-Germain are in negotiations to sign Leandro Paredes from Zenit Saint Petersburg, SSN understands.
Cardiff complete Niasse loan deal
Everton's Oumar Niasse has joined Cardiff City on loan until the end of the season.
EFL: Five things to look out for
Nathan Jones chasing an early win with Stoke, legend Martin O'Neill returns to Nottingham Forest and Gareth Ainsworth close to completing his five-year plan.
Scout report: Celta Vigo's Brais Mendez
In the second edition of the Sky Sports scout report, we look at one of the best emerging wingers in La Liga - Brais Mendez.
Summer signings rated
Lucas Torreira, Xherdan Shaqiri, Felipe Anderson... WhoScored.com pick out 10 of the top-performing Premier League summer signings.