- Paris Saint-Germain have joined the list of clubs interested in Callum Hudson-Odoi, who is furious with the way he has been treated at Chelsea since he put in a transfer request.
- Willie McKay insists the deal that took Emiliano Sala to Cardiff days before the striker died in a place crash was "clean".
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to open contract talks with Dani Alves, who is scheduled to become a free agent this summer and understood to be of interest to Manchester City.
- Ronaldinho has linked up with Teqball, a craze popular with Chelsea and Man Utd players, in a bid to get it included in the Olympic Games.
- Joe Joyce could be in line for an early world heavyweight title fight because of Tyson Fury's decision to sign with Top Rank, according to trainer Abel Sanchez.
- Emiliano Sala signed a "potentially invalid" contract with Cardiff City in the days before he died in a plane crash.
- Exeter Chiefs pair Ben Moon and Jack Nowell are expected to be Eddie Jones' only changes when he names his England side to face Wales in Cardiff.
- Marouane Fellaini has rejected claims his move from Manchester United to Chinese club Shandong Luneng was solely motivated by money.
- La Liga chief Javier Tebas has emerged as a contender to take over from Richard Scudamore as Premier League chief executive.
- Emiliano Sala's family could miss out on £600,000 compensation if his contract with Cardiff was not registered properly with the Premier League as he would not have been registered with the PFA's pension scheme either.
- Celtic fans claimed to have been set upon by Spanish police as they were drinking in Valencia the night before the clubs meet in the Europa League.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Fernando Llorente says he has not considered leaving Tottenham, despite playing second fiddle to Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Maurizio Sarri, Declan Rice and Aymeric Laporte.
Papers: PSG in for angry Hudson-Odoi
All the top stories and transfer rumours from the back pages of Thursday's national newspapers...
Obafemi signs new Southampton contract
Southampton striker Michael Obafemi has signed a new three-and-a-half year contract with the club.
Is Manchester City's quadruple now on?
Manchester City showed their strength in depth against Schalke. Is the quadruple possible?
Man Utd vs Liverpool essential stats
From Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford's flourishing partnership to Mohamed Salah's imminent record, we pick five stats ahead of Super Sunday.
City's growing football empire
How City Football Group, owners of Man City, are building their stable of clubs in developing countries and emerging markets