- Arsenal are pondering a swoop for Alberto Moreno with Liverpool resigned to losing the left-back at the end of the season.
- Jack Wilshere has suffered a minor setback in his bid to recover from his latest ankle problem.
- Wayne Rooney says a band of senior players "controlled the Manchester United dressing room" during his trophy-laden spell at the club.
- Chelsea want Inter's Mauro Icardi or AC Milan's Patrick Cutrone in January to replace Alvaro Morata.
- Man City and Watford legend Tony Coton has revealed he is recovering after undergoing a quintuple heart bypass.
- Daniel Sturridge is ready to extend his contract at Liverpool after forcing his way into Jurgen Klopp's plans this season.
- Chelsea legend Branislav Ivanovic is reportedly being lined up for a stunning January switch to Barcelona.
- Manchester United star David de Gea is refusing to follow Luke Shaw's example and commit his long-term future to the club.
- Jens Lehmann insists overpaid English kids must follow Jadon Sancho's lead.
- Chelsea legend Claude Makelele says the players were insecure before Jose Mourinho arrived and turned them into winners.
- Mauricio Pochettino has admitted his Tottenham squad is ripe for refreshing following a transfer-less summer.
- Eddie Jones says Joe Marler can return to the England squad if he changes his mind on international retirement.
- Alexis Sanchez is debating a move away from Manchester United just nine months after his mega-money switch from Arsenal.
- Chelsea are planning to begin contract talks with Eden Hazard before Christmas.
- Andy Carroll is set to return to full first-team training at West Ham in two weeks after not playing a game this season.
- Fulham have begun training their youngsters in the art of conversation by instructing them to ignore their mobile phones and talk to their team-mates more.
- The National Police chief responsible for policing football will advise that the sale of alcohol is restricted to England fans the next time they travel abroad.
- England wing Christian Wade has sensationally abandoned his rugby career with Wasps in an attempt to play American football in the NFL.
- Liverpool are ready to demand £20m for Divock Origi - and Everton are being linked to the unwanted forward.
- A charity representing referees in grass-roots football is seeking an urgent meeting with FA chief executive Martin Glenn following a spike in calls to their helpline to report verbal and physical abuse.
- Eddie Jones does not fear the sack despite admitting he would expect his job to be on the line if his below-strength team were to have a disastrous campaign in next month's internationals.
- The former FA chairman Greg Dyke has labelled members of the governing body whose opposition led to the collapse of the Wembley Stadium sale as "tosspots who don't want change".
- Alexis Sanchez is growing increasingly frustrated with life under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United.
- Barry Ferguson stepped back into the dugout with Kelty Hearts and insisted he's not in the slightest bit embarrassed to be starting out all over again down in the Lowland League.
- Derek McInnes insists Aberdeen can capitalise on Hearts' injury hell and make sure they remain Celtic's closest challengers.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Pep Guardiola has not ruled out Jadon Sancho returning to Manchester City in the future.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
'No plans to re-sign Neymar'
Barcelona have no plans to re-sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain, the club's vice-president Jordi Cardoner has said, despite media reports.
Howe: No Spurs contact for Ake
Eddie Howe has confirmed no approach has been made by Tottenham for Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake.
Christensen could ask to leave
Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen will ask to leave the club in January if he is not playing regular football by Christmas.
EFL: Five things to look out for
Mason Mount going back to the day job, Josh Wright discusses Bradford's problems and Macclesfield could make unwanted history.
How Sarri has changed Chelsea
Chelsea are exceeding expectations this season - but what has Maurizio Sarri changed and how has his style improved Eden Hazard?
Does Jose truly trust Mata?
Juan Mata was key in Manchester United's comeback against Newcastle but will he ever be trusted by Jose Mourinho in the biggest games?