- Pep Guardiola is tracking £150m worth of British talent in Declan Rice, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Ben Chilwell ahead of splashing the cash at Manchester City this summer.
- Maurizio Sarri expects the sack if Chelsea suffer another humiliation against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final.
- Ander Herrera is ready to commit his long-term future to Manchester United with a new three-year deal in the pipeline.
- Arsenal fear they could be playing at a half-empty Emirates against BATE Borisov on Thursday.
- Scott McTominay has moved ahead of big-money flop Fred in the Manchester United pecking order - after a deadline-day move to West Brom was rejected.
- Petr Cech took the Arsenal women's team out for a meal to congratulate them on their successful season so far.
- Arsenal are monitoring developments with Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope as they assess replacements for Petr Cech.
- Bayern Munich have joined the growing list of clubs monitoring Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Laura Muir's record mile run in Birmingham last Saturday is under scrutiny with a leading sportswear manufacturer seeking clarification as to whether her shoes comply with athletics rules.
- Liverpool have been tipped as potential buyers of Bruno Fernandes this summer - as Sporting Lisbon face being forced to cash in on the Portugal midfielder.
- Maurizio Sarri is struggling to convince Chelsea's serial silverware winners that his way is the right way.
- Ashley Young is among three players unable to play in the last eight of the FA Cup next month after a change in the rules this season - players who are booked twice in the cup automatically miss the next game, although there is an amnesty for the semi-finals.
- The ECB is threatening to abandon the Kia Oval as a host venue for The Hundred in an act of retribution after Surrey voted against the format chosen for English cricket's new competition that starts next year.
- Nantes are set to take their dispute with Cardiff City over the death of Emiliano Sala to Fifa this week if the Premier League club fail to comply with the French club's request for payment of the first instalment of his £15m transfer fee by Wednesday.
- Steven Gerrard admits the Scottish Cup is now the most realistic opportunity for Rangers to end their trophy drought.
- Revolutionary plans to draft in foreign referees to the top flight for the start of next season are to be tabled.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Fernando Llorente says he has not considered leaving Tottenham, despite playing second fiddle to Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Maurizio Sarri, Declan Rice and Aymeric Laporte.
Klopp: Liverpool liked Sancho
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool were interested in Jadon Sancho before the teenager joined Borussia Dortmund but had no chance of signing him.
Nani moving to MLS to join Orlando
MLS side Orlando City have signed ex-Manchester United winger Nani on a free transfer.
McCall: Support from club is key
Stuart McCall discusses Scunthorpe's fortunes this season and his departure from Bradford.
Part one of City's quadruple?
Ahead of the Carabao Cup final on Sunday, we assess Manchester City's chances of winning a historic quadruple this season.
MNF Extra: Off-the-ball stats
Introducing the off-the-ball analysis that could change how we see the game.