- Tottenham have identified Leicester's James Maddison as a potential transfer target to replace Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz, who is also attracting interest from Manchester City and Liverpool.
- Paris Saint-Germain boss Thomas Tuchel is being tracked by Manchester United, in case Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fails to improve results.
- Daniel James has travelled with the Manchester United squad to London ahead of Sunday's game against West Ham after a knock ruled him out of Europa League action in midweek.
- England's World Cup opener against Tonga could be disrupted with Rugby World Cup organisers issuing an 'extreme weather warning'.
- The RFU has been forced to seek outside financial donations for the first time as its cash crisis meant it could not provide Eddie Jones with the World Cup budget he wanted.
- Russia are set to face exclusion from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics over suspected data tampering at a drug-testing lab in Moscow.
SUN ON SUNDAY
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has blamed the club's board for not signing Christian Eriksen and Donn Van de Beek this summer.
- Former Manchester United midfielder Anderson has retired from football at the age of 31.
- Fans of Manchester United, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Wolves have been warned anti-social behaviour will be "dealt with robustly" this weekend when the four clubs travel to London.
- Real Madrid duo Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric have surprisingly been included in the FIFA FIFPro Men's World XI for the second season in a row.
- Ben Foster admitted he could have conceded 12 goals as Watford were routed 8-0 by Manchester City.
- Jamie George believes England may be forced to adopt a coded sign language during lineouts against Tonga because of the unique loud atmosphere expected in the Sapporo Dome.
- Rangers could face Porto in an empty stadium with the Portuguese side being charged by UEFA after racist chants were picked up by broadcasters in their 2-1 Europa League win over Young Boys.
- Kilmarnock are keen on signing former Everton striker Victor Anichebe.
Soccer Saturday Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 jackpot for the fourth time this year!
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Manuel Pellegrini says Declan Rice is not concerned about his value in the transfer market, and can develop further at West Ham this season.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Hudson-Odoi signs new Chelsea deal
Callum Hudson-Odoi has signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea.
Dorrans secures Dundee deal
Dundee have signed former Rangers midfielder Graham Dorrans on a deal until the end of the season.
League One player off to Kashmir conflict zone
Oxford United footballer Kash Siddiqi is set to move to the most militarised region in the world and join Indian side Real Kashmir, Sky Sports News understands.
What Klopp wants from Liverpool now
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on change, improvement, mentality and the pursuit of consistency...
Problems for Pochettino’s Spurs
Can this Tottenham team really go again? It is a question that needs answering after their loss to Leicester.
What's the football capital of England?
London is calling this Sunday when West Ham host Manchester United and Liverpool travel to Chelsea. But which city can boast being England's football powerhouse?