- Angry Everton fans are planning a walkout in the 27th minute against Arsenal to send a message to owner Farhad Moshiri as he returns to Goodison Park for one of the most crucial games in his five-year reign.
- Rafa Benitez was given the ultimate backing by Farhad Moshiri on Sunday night as Everton's owner allowed director of football Marcel Brands to quit.
- A number of EFL clubs were left 'seriously unimpressed' following a recent group call with Twitter to discuss the fight against online abuse.
- Footballers earning north of £100,000 a week and set to leave their clubs on a free transfer this summer may have to lower their expectations, with insiders claiming the market is the flattest in years.
- Referee Felix Zwayer has explained his decision-making after two controversial penalty calls led to Bayern Munich beating Borussia Dortmund and Jude Bellingham referencing the official's involvement in a past match-fixing scandal.
- Britain is in line to host one of the four groups in the Davis Cup finals next year after being given a wildcard straight into the 16-team event in 2022.
- Yorkshire are on the brink of appointing Darren Gough as their new director of cricket and his appointment could be announced on the same day Yorkshire's sacked staff meet with lawyers to discuss taking legal action en masse.
- Leeds could face an FA probe after Sergi Canos appeared to be hit by an object after scoring Brentford's second at Elland Road.
- Crystal Palace ace Wilfried Zaha is caught up in an alleged rental scam.
- Southampton are lining up a shock move for 40-year-old former Chelsea star Willy Caballero to solve their goalkeeping crisis.
- Jose Mourinho is a shock managerial target for Everton if they sack Rafa Benitez, according to reports.
- Chesterfield mercilessly mocked Paul Scholes as they celebrated knocking Salford out of the FA Cup by mimicking him chewing his daughter's toenails.
- Chris Silverwood has confirmed that Ben Stokes is ready to play in the first Test of the Ashes series despite the England all-rounder having not appeared in a competitive fixture since July 26.
What the bookies say
West Ham manager David Moyes admits he feels for Jesse Lingard over his lack of game time at Manchester United.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Transfer Centre latest: Rangnick eyes trio of big-name signings
All the latest news as new interim Man Utd manager Ralf Rangnick reportedly targets a trio of big-name arrivals to kick-start his reign at Old Trafford.
Carrick leaves Man Utd as caretaker spell ends
Michael Carrick has stepped down as Manchester United first-team coach and will leave the club following the conclusion of his spell as caretaker manager.
Kingsley: Big decision to make over Hearts future
Stephen Kingsley insists he will focus on his Hearts future when the time is right, with his main target a successful season on the pitch.
PL hits and misses: Rangnick's revolution begins
Ralf Rangnick makes his mark at Man Utd, Antonio Conte's Spurs emerge, and there are twists in the Premier League title race...
Arsenal's striker problem: Should Arteta stick with Aubameyang?
What is up with Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and should Mikel Arteta stick with him for the Monday Night Football clash with Everton?
Winners and losers under Rangnick at Man Utd?
Should Cristiano Ronaldo be worried? Could Donny van de Beek finally get a chance? The potential winners and loses at Ralf Rangnick's Man Utd...