- Real Madrid and Barcelona are set to go head-to-head with one another to tempt manager Jurgen Klopp and star defender Virgil van Dijk from Liverpool.
- Kevin De Bruyne believes history can repeat itself and Manchester City will once again hunt down Liverpool in the Premier League title race.
- Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has threatened to play for Nigeria if Gareth Southgate doesn't hurry up and pick him again for England.
- UEFA referee chief Roberto Rosetti has hit out at the Premier League's use of VAR after Mike Riley admitted that four VAR decisions had been incorrect in matches before the international break.
- Ashley Young says Manchester United are "very close" to turning a corner under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City can learn and refocus after humbling defeat away to Norwich City.
- Tammy Abraham says he is "living the dream" and setting his sights on becoming a club legend after finally being given his chance in a Chelsea shirt.
- Dean Smith is backing "football nut" Jack Grealish to spark his season into life and push Aston Villa up the Premier League table as they prepare to play West Ham on Monday Night Football.
- Feyenoord boss Jaap Stam fears they will face a nervous night at Ibrox on Thursday if they repeat their recent defensive lapses against Rangers in the Europa League.
Soccer Saturday Super 6: £250k jackpot must be won!
FREE TO PLAY: £250,000 is GUARANTEED this weekend, whether you score 30 points or not!
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer remains confident Man Utd can convince David de Gea to sign a new contract, despite protracted talks and still no breakthrough.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Back-page headlines and transfer rumours from Monday's national newspapers...
All the latest gossip and news from around the world as David Beckham reportedly steps up his bid to sign Lionel Messi for his MLS club Inter Miami FC.
Pochettino upbeat now window has closed
Mauricio Pochettino is positive about what Tottenham can achieve over the coming months with the transfer window now shut and no distractions affecting his squad.
Man City may have crisis of Pep's own making
The scale of Man City's defensive woes were laid bare as they were stunned by Norwich at Carrow Road - will it cost them the title?
Barca's teen record-breaker
Ansu Fati has burst onto the scene at Barcelona. Here's what you need to know about the 16-year-old record-breaker...
How to watch PL highlights with Sky Sports
All you need to know to be able to watch highlights from every Premier League game with Sky Sports.