- Manchester United are assembling a committee of three ex-players to help identify transfer targets.
- David de Gea has turned down Manchester United's final contract offer.
- Arsenal have been phoning fans in a desperate bid to flog their remaining Europa League final tickets.
- Maurizio Sarri would rather quit now then be sacked for failing to win the Europa League.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko hopes to sign a new Manchester City deal after establishing himself as the club's first-choice left back.
- Slavisa Jokanovic met with owner Steve Gibson on Wednesday for talks over the vacant Middlesbrough manager's job.
- West Ham striker Lucas Perez is in talks with La Liga side Alaves.
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche is making a record £15m bid to sign Craig Dawson.
- Chelsea youngster Reece James is a target for Brighton.
- Sunderland's owners used £32m of Premier League parachute payments to buy the club from Ellis Short last year.
- Arsenal face a backlash from UEFA if fans protest during next week's Europa League final in Azerbaijan.
- Chelsea will gauge the feelings of senior players ahead of making a final decision on Maurizio Sarri's future as doubts persist over the Italian's position.
- Two of England's most high-profile female footballers, ex-England players Rachel Yankey and Katie Chapman, have insisted they do not want to see mixed football introduced for adults, an idea being explored by the FA.
- Tottenham have launched a £10m move for exciting Leeds United prospect Jack Clarke.
- Aston Villa and Stoke have joined Leicester in the race for Luton right-back Justin James.
- World Rugby has pledged an extra £1bn in a desperate bid to salvage their Nations Championship concept and avert the threat of the Six Nations doing their own separate rights deal.
- Wolves are heading the £30m chase for Porto hit-man Moussa Marega.
- Kieran Trippier is set to find himself at the centre of a tug-of-war between Atletico Madrid and Napoli.
- Marcus Rashford is ready for England's Nations League campaign having secretly played through the pain barrier for Manchester United this season.
- West Brom are stepping up their interest in Danny Cowley with their first-choice as new manager Chris Hughton, taking a break following his sacking by Brighton.
- Leeds, Cardiff and Wigan are fighting over the signature of Portsmouth striker Jamal Lowe.
- Bournemouth will listen to offers for Leicester target Jordon Ibe.
- Liverpool are hoping to arrange a friendly at their Spanish training camp this weekend in a bid to maintain sharpness ahead of the Champions League final.
- After seven days of negotiations, Rafael Benitez and Mike Ashley are still attempting to reach a deal to extend the Spaniard's contract as Newcastle United's manager.
- The Premier League's 20 clubs made record revenues of £4.827bn in 2017-18, paying total wages of £2.8bn.
- Christian Benteke may leave Crystal Palace this summer after a £15m offer from Shandong Luneng Taishan.
- UEFA is facing the embarrassment of next week's Europa League final between Arsenal and Chelsea taking place with thousands of empty seats in Baku's Olympic Stadium.
- Newcastle have slapped a "not for sale" tag on hot prospect Sean Longstaff in a bid to fend off interest from Manchester United.
- Southampton are battling Everton to sign Benfica striker Haris Seferovic.
- Bristol City boss Lee Johnson is set to sign a new three-year deal.
- Former Crystal Palace, Burnley, Fulham, West Ham and Aston Villa goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly has announced his retirement at the age of 43.
- David Warner's celebrity manager has sought assurances from Cricket Australia that tight security will protect the player and his family during the World Cup and the Ashes.
- Steve Clarke has secured Alex Dyer as his Scotland No 2.
- Gordon Strachan is eyeing a stunning return to football at Dundee as technical director.
- Referee Craig Thomson has confirmed his retirement from football.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Manchester United, Everton and West Ham have been offered the chance to sign Marseille and Netherlands midfielder Kevin Strootman on loan.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Inter want Lukaku, Moses once Conte joins
Inter Milan want to sign Romelu Lukaku and Victor Moses this summer; once they have appointed Antonio Conte as their new head coach, Sky Sports News understands.
Stay or go... Is Bale's time up at Real?
After Real Madrid fans voted in favour of Gareth Bale leaving Real Madrid this summer, we take a look at the Welshman's situation in the Spanish capital...
Sarri plans Chelsea talks after final
Maurizio Sarri will discuss his future with Chelsea after the Europa League final as he wants to know "if they are happy with me".
Will James go straight into Ole's XI?
Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Swansea winger Daniel James - but will the young Welshman go straight into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans?
EFL play-off finals essential stats
The EFL play-off finals kick off on Sky Sports this weekend and here are five essential stats ahead of the all-or-nothing showdowns.
Transfer target: Ryan Sessegnon
Ryan Sessegnon has been linked with Manchester United, Tottenham and Juventus - but what would the 19-year-old provide?