- Chelsea are reportedly lining up Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho as a potential replacement for Eden Hazard.
- Manchester United have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Joao Felix - with Atletico Madrid willing to sell Antoine Griezmann to fund a move for the Benfica star.
- Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches has admitted he wants to leave the Bundesliga giants this summer.
- Mauricio Pochettino says he is "not optimistic" that Moussa Sissoko will feature in both of Tottenham's Champions League semi-final legs with Ajax.
- Kyle Walker says Manchester United won't roll out the red carpet for City even though the majority of their fans want to see Liverpool miss out on the title.
- Crystal Palace are lining up Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish to replace £80m Wilfried Zaha in the summer.
- Defender Shkodran Mustafi will be among the Arsenal players to be put up for sale in a summer clearout.
- David de Gea wants reassurances about Manchester United's future transfer policy before committing to a new long-term contract.
- Riyad Mahrez has threatened to quit Manchester City after complaining about a lack of opportunities.
- Ryan Babel has indicated he will leave Fulham in the summer for the sake of his international future.
- Atletico Madrid have joined Napoli in showing interest in Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier.
- Crystal Palace are following the progress of 21-year-old Austrian striker Sasa Kalajdzic.
- England rugby star Anthony Watson is targeting Bath's game against Sale on Friday night to end his 13-month injury absence.
- Manchester City are prepared to break their transfer record for £60m Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri.
- Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles has demanded the club hold on to "special" manager Rafael Benitez.
- Striker Charlie Austin has been told he can leave Southampton as manager Ralph Hasenhuttl plots a summer shake-up.
- Manchester United, PSG and Liverpool have been linked with Fulham left-back Ryan Sessegnon.
- Arsene Wenger says he can see Patrick Vieira "as the Arsenal coach one day".
- Jamaal Lascelles has urged Newcastle to do everything to keep Rafa Benitez as manager.
- Tottenham are facing a battle with Juventus for Fulham's £40m-rated Ryan Sessegnon.
- England co-captain Dylan Hartley hopes to make his return for Northampton against Worcester after suffering a knee injury.
- SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell will call a second board meeting in six days on Tuesday to draw up a list of candidates to be next Scotland boss.
- Azerbaijan star Rauf Aliyev insists Celtic will be signing one of Europe's top prospects if they land fellow countryman Bahlul Mustafazada.
- Steven Gerrard has tipped midfielder Ryan Jack to earn more Scotland caps.
- Australia's Peter Siddle has called for Steve Smith and David Warner to be cut some slack on their international return after the ball-tampering scandal.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Lyon captain Nabil Fekir is looking for a new agent after Jean-Pierre Bernes confirmed their working relationship has come to an end.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and rumours, with updates on the futures of Gareth Bale, Rodri, Alexis Sanchez, Wilfried Zaha and more.
Euro Papers: Pogba Real talks 'advanced'
The latest transfer news and headlines from the European press as reported talks for a Paul Pogba move to Real Madrid are "advanced".
City not getting into Rodri bidding war
Manchester City will not be held to ransom over midfield transfer target Rodri, Sky Sports News understands.
Take an interactive journey as Sky Sports examines the Manchester rivalry during the Premier League era...
Tyler's stats: Man Utd's worst defence?
Is this Manchester United's leakiest defence? What amazing record did Wolves set on Saturday? Martin has all the answers...
Perez tops form chart
Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez tops the latest Power Rankings - but who else made the top 50 this week?