- David de Gea will become the world's highest-paid goalkeeper after agreeing a new six-year contract with Manchester United worth around £117m.
- Jadon Sancho is backing Rhian Brewster to enjoy a breakthrough season.
- The Premier League do not anticipate any threat to English clubs being able to sign European players after Brexit following discussions with the Home Office.
- Steve Bruce is considering a move to bring Andy Carroll back to Newcastle this summer.
- Axel Tuanzebe has claimed he is ready to play regular first-team football at Manchester United next season.
- Tottenham are set to offload Vincent Janssen with Mexican side Monterrey set to sign the striker "in the coming days".
- Chelsea starlet Ike Ugbo is set for a loan transfer away from Stamford Bridge for the upcoming season.
- Bolton's players are set to walk out on the club as they still wait to be paid.
- Crystal Palace have held talks with Liverpool over a move for right-back Nathaniel Clyne, according to reports.
- Newcastle want to grab Burnley's £30m-rated Dwight McNeil.
- Paris Saint-Germain have shown an interest in signing Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon.
- Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce is showing interest in Rangers captain James Tavernier.
- Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri has emerged as a frontrunner in the race to sign Tottenham defender Danny Rose.
- Harry Winks has claimed Tottenham will show a new arrogant streak as they hunt down Manchester City and Liverpool in the Premier League next season.
- Jesse Lingard has been told by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to stop making bad decisions and raise his game.
- Hatem Abd Elhamed's pace will help him in Scotland after Celtic transfer, says Boni Ginzburg.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard says Greg Docherty deserves his chance to shine at the club.
- Liverpool are weighing up joining Barcelona in the race to land £18million rated Augsburg left-back Philipp Max.
- Tottenham are on the verge of seeing off competition from Inter Milan and Borussia Dortmund to land Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon.
- Paris Saint-Germain are ready to test Everton's resolve to keep Idrissa Gueye at Goodison Park with a package worth an initial £30m.
Sky Sports Fantasy Football is Back
FREE TO PLAY: Get your Head in the Game
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Manchester United have rejected a bid of £53.9m from Inter Milan for Romelu Lukaku, Sky Sports News understands.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Leonardo: No concrete offer for Neymar
PSG sporting director Leonardo says there has been "no concrete offer" for Neymar amid interest from Barcelona.
Thiago: Bale welcome at Bayern
Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara says Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale would be welcome if he decided to join the German champions.
Villa agree initial Trezeguet fee
Aston Villa have agreed an initial fee of £8.5m for Kasimpasa winger Mahmoud Hassan, Sky Sports News understands.
How would Barca line up with Neymar?
How would Barcelona fit Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Lionel Messi, and Luis Suarez into the same team?
Can Hazard go up a level in Madrid?
Eden Hazard is a special talent but is he ready to become Real Madrid’s new superstar?
How Juve plan to be Europe's No 1
With the signing of Matthijs De Ligt, Juventus have sent another statement to the football world. But how are they planning to become Europe’s No 1 club?