- Paris Saint-Germain are tracking David de Gea's Manchester United situation ahead of an ambitious summer raid.
- Manchester United are reportedly keeping tabs on Kylian Mbappe and Harry Kane as alternatives to Erling Haaland.
- Manchester United have reportedly already held transfer talks with Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey.
- Manchester United are scouting Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Edmond Tapsoba after receiving a tip-off in Germany, reports say.
- Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly willing to pay David Alaba's £400,000-a-week wages when he becomes a free agent this summer.
- Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul are looking to break the pay-per-view record 'by a long shot' - making it the richest fight of all time.
- Jack Grealish is confident he will be fit to return to Aston Villa's team at Newcastle on Friday after a four-match absence.
- West Ham are among the clubs monitoring Stuttgart striker Sasa Kalajdzic.
- Derby boss Wayne Rooney is confident his side have enough in their armoury to avoid being dragged back into a Championship relegation fight after a 1-0 defeat by Coventry.
- Martin Johnson says England must learn to 'keep their hand out the cookie jar' and fix their wretched discipline.
- Paul Pogba's Manchester United future is believed to be as unclear as ever amid silence from agent Mino Raiola.
- Southampton striker Danny Ings has hinted he wants to play for Liverpool in the Champions League.
- Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool's American owners have got his back.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fears opponents are neutralising Manchester United - by man-marking Bruno Fernandes.
- Granit Xhaka has apologised to Arsenal fans after his costly mistake in the 1-1 draw with Burnley on Saturday.
What the bookies say
- Who will snap up Jadon Sancho?
- Arsenal favourites for Grealish?
- Premier League 2020/21 betting
- Have you opted into Sky Bet Club?
- Coutinho back to Liverpool?
Pep Guardiola says all his Manchester City players deserve to stay at the club for "many, many years", but accepts some of them may leave this summer.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and rumours as four Premier League clubs reportedly eye up Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland this summer.
Musiala signs five-year professional deal with Bayern
Jamal Musiala has signed his first professional contract with Bayern Munich, according to Sky in Germany.
Beckham: Inter Miami would love to sign Messi, Ronaldo
David Beckham has said his ultimate goal is to bring players of the calibre of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to Inter Miami.
Hits & misses: Arsenal to prioritise Europa now?
Will Arsenal prioritise the Europa League now? Leicester secure huge win having stared down the barrel, and Villa are once again indebted to Emi Martinez brilliance.
Fernandes: I can handle big-game pressure
Bruno Fernandes has brushed off suggestions he is a flat-track bully as the Manchester United midfielder looks to inspire his team to victory on derby day.
How Adarabioyo is flourishing in the Premier League
Tosin Adarabioyo is on a mission to keep Fulham in the Premier League, having flourished as a top-flight centre back since his October arrival.