- Slavisa Jokanovic has two games to save his job at Fulham.
- Rafa Benitez admits time is running out for him at Newcastle.
- Mauricio Pochettino has warned his Spurs players to forget winning the title if they can't beat PSV in Wednesday's Champions League showdown.
- German giants Borussia Dortmund have identified the next three English wonderkids they want to take to the Bundesliga - Bobby Duncan, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Phil Foden.
- Eden Hazard has suffered an injury scare after hurting his back in Chelsea's draw with Manchester United.
- Jose Mourinho faces an anxious wait to find out whether or not the Football Association will charge him for his furious reaction to the goading of Chelsea coach Marco Ianni.
- Sir Dave Richards, the former Premier League chairman who helped derail the £600m Wembley sale, has blamed local authorities for the crisis in grass-roots facilities.
- England cricket chiefs insisted there was "no doubt" over the team's integrity on Sunday night after nine matches involving the national side were identified in a documentary alleging spot-fixing across the international game.
- Jose Mourinho is to launch an internal investigation into how Manchester United's line-up was leaked ahead of Saturday's clash with Chelsea.
- West Ham fear winger Andriy Yarmolenko could be out for six months with a ruptured Achilles tendon.
- Chelsea and Manchester United are expected to be let off with a warning and reminded of their future conduct by the Football Association following the chaotic scenes that marked the closing stages of their 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
- Former Aston Villa forward Gabby Agbonlahor has ruled out a move to Scotland - unless it's to Celtic or Rangers.
- Ronny Deila says he will return to Celtic to celebrate if Brendan Rodgers' side win 10-in-a-row.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Manchester City and Leroy Sane are in talks over a fresh contract for the Germany international, Pep Guardiola confirmed on Friday.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Euro Papers: Conte to replace Lopetegui
Real Madrid line up Antonio Conte to replace under-fire boss Julen Lopetegui, plus more from the papers across the continent
Chilwell signs new Leicester deal
Ben Chilwell has committed his future at Leicester City until 2024 by signing a new deal.
Euro Papers: Malcom to leave Barca?
The latest transfer news and rumours from the European press as Malcom could be set to leave Barcelona in January.
How Jose left Bridge the better man
Jose Mourinho tried not be the centre of attention at Stamford Bridge, but the attention came to him. Gerard Brand was there to watch over him.
Signs of life at United?
Manchester United showed resolve at Chelsea, but will Jose Mourinho really be able to turn it all around?
Liverpool grinding it out
Liverpool were not at their swaggering best in beating Huddersfield but they got the win.