- One of manager Mauricio Pochettino's many beefs with Tottenham is their failure to pursue Philippe Coutinho in the summer.
- Chelsea will be able to sign Elseid Hysaj for free next summer after the player's agent revealed the Blues failed in a £43m bid this year.
- Manchester City are set to escape a ban from the Champions League, with the domestic treble winners being investigated for breaches of Financial Fair Play.
- Everton are lining up a £12m January move for Nottingham Forest winger Matty Cash.
- Peterborough have placed a staggering £13m price tag on striker Ivan Toney.
- Warren Gatland suspected one of his players of doping during his 12-year tenure as Wales head coach.
- Rangers are considering taking legal action against HMRC after it appeared to admit it was wrong to have claimed £50m in penalties from the club's former operating company, which went into liquidation in 2012 and triggered one of the biggest club crises in Scottish football history.
- Toronto Wolfpack head coach Brian McDermott has confirmed the club's interest in making a sensational swoop for Leicester Tigers and England centre Manu Tuilagi.
- Newcastle are interested in signing Granit Xhaka on loan in January if he wants to stay in the Premier League.
- Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte has joined the race to take Olivier Giroud out of Chelsea in January.
- Frank Lampard will make another attempt to add Shay Given to his Chelsea coaching staff amid concerns about goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga.
- Mason Greenwood and Rhian Brewster are to be given their chance to shine by England U21 boss Aidy Boothroyd.
- Sheffield Wednesday could face a points deduction following Thursday's charge of financial misconduct.
- Bayern Munich right-back Joshua Kimmich said he would enjoy a reunion with Pep Guardiola as rumours continue to grow linking the Manchester City boss with a return to Germany.
- Arsenal have reportedly sent scouts to watch Leicester defender Caglar Soyuncu in international action.
- Liverpool are interested in Genk youngster Sander Berge, according to his boss.
- Bolton will find out on Friday whether their failure to fulfil fixtures will cost them more points.
- Manuel Pellegrini has received a welcome boost with Jack Wilshere back in West Ham training.
- Borussia Dortmund are the latest European giants to have joined the chase for Chelsea's out-of-favour striker Olivier Giroud.
- The Sunderland chairman, Stewart Donald, has described his decision to borrow £9m from a group of United States-based investors as a "win-win" scenario for the League One club and claims he and his co-owners, Charlie Methven and Juan Sartori, are shouldering all the risk.
- Hearts have held talks with Stuart McCall and he will team up with Jambos legend Kenny Black if he lands the manager's job.
- Adam Bogdan is set to re-sign for Hibs with the former Liverpool 'keeper close to penning a deal until January at Easter Road.
- Celtic were dealt an injury blow on Thursday, learning that Hatem Abd Elhamed will be out for six weeks ruling him out of the Betfred Cup final.
- Hibernian are set to appoint Jack Ross as their new boss within 48 hours.
- Liam Palmer has taken a swipe at the Scotland national team under Alex McLeish and insists the Tartan Army are on the right track under Steve Clarke.
- Hearts have interviewed Neil McCann and Stuart McCall but have not given up on Stephen Robinson as they get set to approach Motherwell.
No international break for Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 jackpot for the fifth time this year!
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Steve Bruce hopes Fabian Schar holds the key to bringing Granit Xhaka to Newcastle in January, Sky Sports News understands.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest transfer news, with Newcastle reportedly interested in signing Granit Xhaka on loan in January if he wants to stay in the Premier League.
Leeds DoF explains Dan James scout data
Leeds director of football Victor Orta explains how data helped him pitch Daniel James as a transfer target before his failed transfer from Swansea in January.
Man City considering Evans and Soyuncu
Leicester duo Jonny Evans and Caglar Soyuncu are among a number of centre-back options being considered by Man City, Sky Sports News understands.
From the Congo to Accrington
Offrande Zanzala chats to Soccer Saturday about his incredible journey from the Republic of the Congo to Accrington Stanley.
What's on Southgate's Euro 2020 to-do list?
England have booked their place at Euro 2020, but what's on Gareth Southgate's to-do list ahead of next summer's tournament?
European Qualifiers: State of play
Ten nations have now booked their place at next summer's European Championships, but who is likely to join them after the final round of qualifiers?