- Mesut Ozil is ready to complicate Arsenal's plan to offload him by refusing to leave on loan this summer.
- One Chelsea player thinks Maurizio Sarri will be sacked if he does not win one of his next two matches.
- Arsenal legend Marc Overmars believes Alexis Sanchez could make a shocking return to the Emirates after his unsuccessful spell at Manchester United.
- Chelsea have let Frank Lampard's Derby train at Cobham ahead of their FA Cup clash at Brighton.
- Richard Scudamore urged leading Premier League clubs to agree a price cap on away tickets to gain political influence.
- Manchester United have made an approach to Borussia Dortmund for £70m-rated Jadon Sancho but rivals City would take 15 per cent of any transfer fee.
- Sergio Romero is ready to snub interest from abroad and stay at Manchester United this summer on his £65k-a-week contract.
- 17-year-old Bolton midfielder Luca Connell is the latest Irish youngster in England's sights following Declan Rice's switch.
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey will reportedly contest his FA charge over his alleged Nazi salute.
- Arsenal are hoping to appoint a director of football imminently after speaking to former player Marc Overmars and Roma's director of football Monchi.
- Chinese Super League clubs Hebei China Fortune and Shenzhen FC are battling it out to sign Crystal Palace's Will Donkin.
- Police have released pictures of 12 men they believe are connected to the bloody brawl between Millwall and Everton fans last month.
- Gareth Bale has no intention of leaving Real Madrid this summer despite facing a potential 12-match ban for a controversial celebration in the derby against Atletico Madrid.
- Several England internationals have yet to receive fees worth tens of thousands of pounds for representing their country last year.
- Chelsea director of football Marina Granovskaia's judgement is being questioned by some key figures at the club.
- The FA and EFL are holding talks about whether to introduce a new law to specifically prohibit spying on opponents.
- The agent James Featherstone is so well regarded by Birmingham City that he is permitted to use an office at the club.
- The Premier League has invited all the top-flight managers to attend a summit on video assistant referees.
- Bayern Munich are set to be without Kingsley Coman for their Champions League clash with Liverpool.
- Ajax star defender Matthijs De Ligt has made up his mind and wants to follow team-mate Frenkie de Jong to Barcelona this summer.
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is desperate to sign a new contract at the club despite the signing of Gonzalo Higuain with his current deal expiring in the summer.
- Chelsea's Gary Cahill is said to have been stunned at being left out of the travelling squad to Malmo.
Play Super 6
Predict 6 correct scores for your chance to win £250K.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABets
- Maguire on the move?
- Summer switch for Bale?
- Real favs for Neymar
- Play Super 6
Fernando Llorente says he has not considered leaving Tottenham, despite playing second fiddle to Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest news and rumours, with Manchester United reportedly preparing a £70m summer move for Jadon Sancho.
'Sanchez could return to Arsenal'
Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez could return to Arsenal in the future, according to former Gunners winger Marc Overmars.
Euro Papers: Spurs watch Kessie, Suso
Tottenham have sent scouts to watch AC Milan duo Franck Kessie and Suso, plus more from Saturday's European press.
The curious career of Ravel Morrison
Ravel Morrison's chequered career has taken another turn. How did he go from being tipped for the top to ending up at Ostersunds FK?
Weah: Celtic's new fan favourite
Timothy Weah made a surprise move to Celtic in January, on loan from PSG, but has quickly installed himself as a fan favourite.
Pace of Blackburn rise shocks Armstrong
Adam Armstrong's return to the Championship is going nearly as well as his club Blackburn's - and their form has shocked even him.