- Juventus and Atletico Madrid are reportedly keeping tabs on Bukayo Saka and are expected to make a move for the Arsenal winger this season.
- Tottenham have no plans to change their policy on statues, amid pleas from fans for the club to produce a lasting memorial for Jimmy Greaves.
- Danny Drinkwater has labelled his Chelsea career 'a shambles' following his move to the club in 2017.
- Former Liverpool and Everton midfielder Don Hutchison believes Donny van de Beek should leave Manchester United in order to keep his career alive.
- Denis Law wants to help transform how sport supports dementia sufferers after becoming a new champion of a campaign by the Alzheimer's Society.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is reportedly keen on Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi ahead of the January transfer window.
- Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman's future at the club is in doubt, according to reports in Spain.
- Brighton star Yves Bissouma has admitted his "dream" is to play in the Champions League but is still content with life on the south coast for the time being.
- Former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho has left club Al Ahli after just four matches with the club.
- Andreas Christensen is ready to sign a new deal with Chelsea - after initially being offered a pay cut.
- Premier League refs' chiefs are pleased with the way VAR is working - despite a weekend of controversy.
- Atletico Madrid reportedly rejected the chance to sign Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.
- Manchester United see Franck Kessie as a potential replacement for Paul Pogba, according to reports.
- Manchester City are preparing for a crunch run of games without several stars following Ilkay Gundogan's injury blow.
- Liverpool are battling a fresh spate of injuries after Thiago Alcantara picked up a knock against Crystal Palace.
- James Rodriguez is reportedly in the Middle East for talks to end his Everton hell.
- Liverpool are in line to pay stricken Championship club Derby County a £100,000 windfall if teenager Kaide Gordon makes his debut this week.
- Billy Vunipola is set to be left out of England's training squad on Tuesday as head coach Eddie Jones looks to shake up his selection entering the two-year countdown to the 2023 World Cup.
- Andy Murray says he will "always be there on the end of the phone" for Emma Raducanu - but he will not "wade in" with advice as he knows how annoying it can be.
- Chelsea transfer target Matthijs de Ligt has a 'special release clause' in his contract at Juventus that becomes active in the summer of 2022.
- Jesse Lingard is one of four players on Manchester United's list of stars they want to tie down to new contracts this season.
- Davie Martindale says it's time for Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou to bring in his own coaching staff.
- Everton hero Kevin Campbell is desperate for his old club to snap up Rangers starlet Nathan Patterson, urging them to strike a deal with the Light Blues in January.
- Celtic star Greg Taylor could be facing two months on the sidelines.
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, another chance to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play for free, entries by 3pm.
What the bookies say
Paul Pogba has been impressed by Manchester United's recruitment over the summer and is now more open to signing a contract extension.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
All the latest transfer news and rumours, including updates on the futures of Callum Hudson-Odoi, Matthijs De Ligt and Franck Kessie.
Raiola: Chance Pogba will return to Juve
Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola says there remains a possibility the Manchester United midfielder will return to Juventus, according to widespread reports in Italy.
Papers: Juventus and Atletico eye Saka
All the top stories and transfer rumours from Tuesday's national newspapers...
Meet Hwang, the new Bull at Wolves
Hwang Hee-chan on why he is known as The Bull and is ready to become a Premier League star at Wolves.
Hits and misses: De Gea back, Lukaku back and even better
David de Gea's Man Utd redemption, Romelu Lukaku's evolution and Marc Cucurella's Brighton impact - Sunday's key talking points...
Hits and misses: Konate bow, plucky Gunners and 'guilty' Pep
Ibrahima Konate's Liverpool bow assessed, 'guilty' Pep Guardiola and have Arsenal turned a corner?