- Real Madrid have admitted they made a mistake blocking Gareth Bale's £1m-a-week move to China last summer when personal terms had been agreed for him to leave the Bernabeu.
- Tottenham have agreed fees with Southampton to sign Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and for Kyle Walker-Peters to move in the other direction.
- Jorginho's agent has left the door open for the midfielder to join Juventus this summer in a move that could help fund a Chelsea bid for Declan Rice.
- Leeds United are among the teams looking at Said Benrahma and are prepared to follow up their interest with an offer for the Brentford forward.
- Arsenal have put Ainsley Maitland-Niles up for sale in a desperate bid to raise money - just days after he helped win them the FA Cup.
- Leeds United are eyeing up a £15m move for Liverpool winger Harry Wilson - but face competition from Aston Villa and Newcastle United.
- Brentford forward Ollie Watkins is wanted by a host to top-flight clubs, including Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Leeds and Sheffield United.
- Ryan Fraser's decision to walk out on Bournemouth looks like it could backfire, with Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool's interest in the winger drying up.
- Norwich value Jamal Lewis closer to £20m as Liverpool saw their £10m bid rejected, but the Reds could include full back Yasser Larouci in negotiations with the Canaries going forward.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer equalled Sir Matt Busby's long-standing record of academy debutants in a season when exciting prospect Teden Mengi came on for his Manchester United bow on Wednesday.
- Chelsea are considering Sergio Reguilon as a cheaper alternative to Ben Chilwell at left-back.
- Players will be warned over approaches from match-fixers by the PFA amid concerns those on reduced salaries after the pandemic will be viewed as easy prey.
- Carlo Ancelotti is targeting Manchester United's Diogo Dalot to bolster his defensive options this summer.
- Marcelo Bielsa is planning a £20m swoop for Stuttgart striker Nicolas Gonzalez.
- Fulham are preparing to offer Scott Parker a lucrative new contract to keep their promotion-winning manager at Craven Cottage
- Arsenal's overhaul of their scouting network has continued, with several more recruitment personnel told they will be made redundant.
- Grant McCann has been assured his position is safe as manager of Hull City despite the club's relegation to League One after a run of one victory in 20 games.
Have you opted into Sky Bet Club?
Opt in and bet £25 or more before 23:59 on Sunday to earn a free £5. Free bets will credited by 7pm on Monday.
What the bookies say
- Who will snap up Jadon Sancho?
- Arsenal favourites for Grealish?
- Premier League 2020/21 betting
- Have you opted into Sky Bet Club?
- Coutinho back to Liverpool?
Manchester United were interested in signing Nathan Ake before rivals Manchester City beat them to his signature.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and rumours, with updates on Jadon Sancho, Willian, Jamal Lewis, Jose Gimenez, Alexis Sanchez and more!
Liverpool's £10m bid for Lewis rejected
Liverpool have had a £10m bid for Norwich left-back Jamal Lewis rejected as they look to bring in cover for Andy Robertson.
Aubameyang close to signing new Arsenal deal
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is close to ending speculation about his future by signing a new contract with Arsenal.
Bale at crossroads after Champions League snub
Despite winning four Champions League titles with Real Madrid, Gareth Bale divides opinion. He stands at another crossroads in his career.
Willian the latest to cross Chelsea-Arsenal divide?
With Chelsea forward Willian close to joining Arsenal, we look at other players to have made the controversial move across the capital...
'Redknapp a better tactician than Wenger'
In the latest Off Script, Paul Merson explains why Harry Redknapp was a better tactician than Arsene Wenger and delves into George Graham's disciplinarian tactics.