Evan Fournier hit a game-winning buzzer-beater to seal a 102-100 win for the Orlando Magic against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
With the score tied 100-100 and 1.8 seconds left in the game, the Magic inbounded the ball to Fournier at the top of the three-point arc.
The French guard sidestepped Cavaliers defender Cedi Osman and, with his right foot grazing the three-point line, fired a long jump shot. The ball left his hand with 0.4 seconds left on the clock.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
Fournier's shot swished through the net as time expired to seal the Magic's victory.
In the process, Fournier made amends for missing a free throw moments earlier which would have given Orlando the lead.
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Fournier beat the buzzer to earn the Magic a win
Monday night's results
- Boston Celtics 107-115 Denver Nuggets
- Toronto Raptors 124-111 Utah Jazz
- New Orleans Pelicans 116-122 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Houston Rockets 98-94 Indiana Pacers
- Chicago Bulls 116-115 New York Knicks (2OT)
- Cleveland Cavaliers 100-102 Orlando Magic
- Miami Heat 120-115 Detroit Pistons (OT)
- Minnesota Timberwolves 109-120 Los Angeles Clippers
- Memphis Grizzlies 101-117 Golden State Warriors
On Saturday, November 10, you will be able to follow the Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Clippers, also available on a free live stream, from 8:30pm on skysports.com and the Sky Sports app.
Sky Sports is the new home of the NBA in the UK with live coverage throughout the week, including selected live games free to all Sky subscribers via Sky Sports Mix.